Post a picture of your desktop

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
wallpapr.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
Don't forget Gunstar Heroes! Astro Boy for GBA was awesome too.

Yeah, Treasure is a great development team, they're also the ones that did Contra and the first Castlevania games at Konami. They're bringing Gunstar Super Heroes on GBA by the way, in case you're interested. :serpico:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
Yeah, Treasure is a great development team, they're also the ones that did Contra and the first Castlevania games at Konami. They're bringing Gunstar Super Heroes on GBA by the way, in case you're interested. :serpico:
I am looking forward to Gunstar Super Heroes. I didn't know that they had a hand in the early castlevanias! That's very interesting!

CullKnight said:
they are also developing Bleach for the DS. I know nothing of Bleach but it looks freaking SWEET!

Now that's GREAT NEWS! I love Bleach and was very disappointed with the PSP game. I just happened to have purchased a DS yesterday for the new Castlevania game on Wednesday (currently having a hard time with Advance Wars DS). Glad to hear a great team is working on a video game adaption of my (second) favorite manga for a system that that I just bought the other day (WHEW!)

You Skullknight fellas are very knowledgable with videogame stuff! Thanks for the info!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
handsome rakshas said:
Now that's GREAT NEWS! I love Bleach and was very disappointed with the PSP game. I just happened to have purchased a DS yesterday for the new Castlevania game on Wednesday (currently having a hard time with Advance Wars DS). Glad to hear a great team is working on a video game adaption of my (second) favorite manga for a system that that I just bought the other day (WHEW!)

Blah... Keep your precious... "BLEACH" I want Dragonball Z:Sparkling! That game looks MMmm MMm good :isidro:

EDIT: http://ps2.ign.com/articles/651/651656p1.html <---- Link to goodness!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
Now that's GREAT NEWS! I love Bleach and was very disappointed with the PSP game.

Hehe well, IGN says the NDS game is much better than the debatable PSP attempt from the hands-on they had at Sega. It'll be released early 2006 in Japan.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Blah... Keep your precious... "BLEACH" I want Dragonball Z:Sparkling! That game looks MMmm MMm good

Bah, what's this weak PS2 title? It can't beat Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 on NDS. :badbone: And if you guys like both DBZ, One Piece and other titles, there's always Jump Superstars that's already out (on NDS), and it's quite good from what I heard (150 characters out of 27 Jump series). :carcus:

Then there's Seiken Densetsu DS: Children of Mana that'll be release next year. :badbone: Or Sonic Rush, old school. I'm stopping before I get carried away.

SaiyajinNoOuji

:puck:

Meh, yea I saw the Jump All-stars game... I DO though want to get the newest one piece fighting game! :badbone:

That looks sexy as well! Mmmmm going to mainland on the 14th of October! :guts:

EDIT: THat DBZ game Aaz... it looks just like a little beefed up version of Dragonball Z Legends that came out for both the PS1 and Sega Saturn back in the day!

SlimJ87D

Apollo
redria said:

ahhhhhhhhhhh, very very nice, Hecklers and Koch's SOCOM pistol (Mark 23), .45 caliber, created in request by SOCOM (Special Operations COMand) and issued to the US Navy SEALs. It's successful performance has rivaled the M1911 modified. This is my favorite handgun :) Hopefully when I finally get to join a SEAL Team, this gun will be issued to me.

Oh, I also see that in your picture we see the Beat Supressor designed like a triangle fashion, and the final supressor, the rounder one. I forgot which companies created those, and I'm too lazy to find out right now.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
:puck:

Meh, yea I saw the Jump All-stars game... I DO though want to get the newest one piece fighting game!  :badbone:

Well, if you don't like Bleach but like One Piece then all hope is not lost.
As far as Dragon Ball goes it was never a show that I got into. I had to make a difficult choice about whether I would start watching One Piece or Naruto and I chose One Piece and have been very happy with it. About the new One Piece fighting game are you talking about the American Grand Battle or the Japanese Fighting For One Piece? The American version of Grand Battle is o.k but the voices really piss me off(except for the voice of Zoro who happens to be the american voice actor that played the role of Guts in a liitle show called BERSERK!). I suggest getting the Japanese version (called Grand Battle Rush) because they left in ALL the characters rather than trimming it down for American audiences. The Japanese Fighting For One Piece looks neat because the characters are not Chibi looking and look more like their cartoon counterparts. But I heard the gameplay is not so good.

Hey Aaz, thanks for the link on Jump Superstars! I'll have to check that one out! When two people can't agree on a anime what does Aaz do? Gives them a link to a game that has characters from both! Plus One Piece and Naruto!
Thanks Aaz!

SaiyajinNoOuji

handsome rakshas said:
Well, if you don't like Bleach but like One Piece then all hope is not lost.
As far as Dragon Ball goes it was never a show that I got into. I had to make a difficult choice about whether I would start watching One Piece or Naruto and I chose One Piece and have been very happy with it. About the new One Piece fighting game are you talking about the American Grand Battle or the Japanese Fighting For One Piece? The American version of Grand Battle is o.k but the voices really piss me off. I suggest getting the Japanese version (called Grand Battle Rush) because they left in ALL the characters rather than trimming it down for American audiences. The Japnese Fighting For One Piece looks neat because the characters are not Chibi looking and look more like their cartoon counterparts. But I heard the gameplay is not so good.

Hey Aaz, thanks for the link on Jump Superstars! I'll have to check that one out! When two people can't agree on a anime what does Aaz do? Gives them a link to a game that has characters from both! Plus One Piece and Naruto!
Thanks Aaz!

Yea im talking about One Piece: Fighting for One Piece. Im hoping they make a regular console port for the Jump's All-star's! :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
A little while ago I would have argued that PSP is far superior to DS.

Don't be with the losing team (PSP sales... HAHA!). :guts:

handsome rakshas said:
After a triple dose of coolness next week (Castlevania, Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright) I may change my mind. GO DS!

Try Kirby Canvas Curse too, it's very fun and makes good use of the stylus (not a classic Kirby game at all, it's more like Sonic). And for puzzler fans, Meteos kicks ass. Oh yeah, and what about the Hokuto no Ken game on the NDS, handsome rakshas? :carcus:

Dawn of Sorrow is pretty cool, they did some of the stuff I thought about. It's definitely the most complete Castlevania game on handheld, some things could have been done better IMHO but I think they were on a tight schedule. Technically it's breathtaking though, especially on some details.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Aazealh said:
Yeah, Hokuto No Ken themed Pachinko machines are very popular in Japan, don't ask me why.
Ha! This is the best you can offer?! Iv played the real thing! Lost over a hundred bucks on this son of a bitch too! :carcus:

Try harder!

Top Bottom