Post a picture of your desktop

Heres my Desktop.

untitled5er.jpg

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

I'm partial to more abstract stuff for my desktop, and the wallpaper tends to change like the weather, since I'm kind of fickle.

D

Death Can Wait

Re: Post your Dekstops!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/dreamrurouni/desktop.jpg

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Re: Post your Dekstops!

Young Nastyman said:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/dreamrurouni/desktop.jpg
You know, the manga may be better but I have yet to get it but I didnt think the Get Backs anime was all that great. :miura:

D

Death Can Wait

The Get Backers anime changes a lot (such as constant yaoi themed plays when Ginji and Ban are clearly straight horny maniacs in the manga) If you saw the infinity fortress arc and strongly didn't like it, you'll still hate the manga. But if you just tried a few minutes/episodes of it, I strongly suggest trying the manga.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SlimJ87D said:
Sparnage, where did you get that image?

It was a poster that appeared in Young Animal, our good member ZKK generously scanned it in various resolutions a while back (2 years ago).

ZKK said:
Seeing as though I managed to get my hands on the poster of that cover from Young Animal I thought I'd better try to scan it up and get a reasonable image up for those not so fortunate. But the poster was full of crease lines, and I've only got an A4 scanner so sorry if it looks a little patchy; I tried my best to clean it up and piece it together. Hm, maybe someone here can play around with it and the contrasts and things, I know we have some resident digital art experts here. The original image was around 5500 by 7000 and a pain to work with. Plus it really showed the canvas badly so here's a couple of resized ones... enjoy!

Berserk Armour Poster:

His links are down, but here's a mirror of the biggest version that I've had up for quite a while as well after somebody requested it: Poster.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Aazealh said:
It was a poster that appeared in Young Animal, our good member ZKK generously scanned it in various resolutions a while back (2 years ago).

His links are down, but here's a mirror of the biggest version that I've had up for quite a while as well after somebody requested it: Poster.

Like always, thanks a million Aazleah.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
NightCrawler said:
Holy thread necromancing, Incantation.

Necromancy is illegal in Cyrodill you know. It's not condoned at all.

Nice wallpaper. Those are some beautiful clouds.

Shades.jpg

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
here ya go
Untitled-5.jpg

P.S. Whenever I try to go to the 2nd page of this thread it says: "MALWARE DETECTED" :???:

Top Bottom