Post a picture of your desktop

Oburi

All praise Grail
desktop5000.jpg

Currently this, but I'm always changing it.

Hehe see! Necromancing or not, this is turning out to be fun ain't it :farnese:. My wallpaper changes every 5 minutes, so it's good and sorta playful.

Oburi, in your experience does running 3 virus programs hamper your processor's performance? Plus, doesn't it create a conflict or something (I dunno)? It's just something I see computer techies do on various occasion - to make sure it's just 1, and is one of the better anti-virus programs out there.

Eluvei - top left corner, both pictures - funny!

turkitage

ターク
I think mines a lot more exciting then Oburi's desktop. Plain, black, barely any icons. Though, you should use pidgin or trillian instead of that nasty aim client!

5408943716_704ea31eab_b.jpg

Oburi said:
Here's my new desktop. Anyone know who it is?

I have no idea who that is, but my first impression when I saw it was of Tom Bombadil, my childhood favorite from the Lord of the Rings. Awwww, memories. :ganishka:

Oburi

All praise Grail
El Gaucho said:
I have no idea who that is, but my first impression when I saw it was of Tom Bombadil, my childhood favorite from the Lord of the Rings. Awwww, memories. :ganishka:

You sir, are correct! Nicely done. And yea the memories. It makes me smile.

turkitage

ターク
IncantatioN said:
This's what currently on before the next switch any minute ...

Oh, I really like that Akira wallpaper. And oh, nice new title there Oburi! Though I still feel the word twilight should be in there somewhere.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Turkitage said:
Oh, I really like that Akira wallpaper. And oh, nice new title there Oburi! Though I still feel the word twilight should be in there somewhere.

It's not really new, its been like that for a while. I prefer the twilight one actually. This one is a little too personal, since it's referring to me thinking that Two Face will return for Dark Knight Rises, and I'm not even trolling. I am a dork though :iva: Hopefully once the movie comes, right or wrong, I can get a new title stabbing me for some other stupid post I've made (shouldn't be hard :serpico:).

IncantatioN said:
Thanks Sir Turk! Speaking of Twilight and all things magic about werewolves, check the latest cover for Vogue yet, Oburi? :griffnotevil:
I'm guessing it's got Stewart on the cover? I did see the one with Lady GaGa though ... man she is one the most unattractive people in showbiz. Not all the crazy outfits in the world can disguise her homeliness. And yet everyone I know thinks she's sooo hot.

Oburi said:
I'm guessing it's got Stewart on the cover? I did see the one with Lady GaGa though ... man she is one the most unattractive people in showbiz. Not all the crazy outfits in the world can disguise her homeliness. And yet everyone I know thinks she's sooo hot.
KS it is ...

kristen-stewart-vogue-cover-february-2011.jpg

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga either, for whatever fickle reasons of mine.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Re: Post a picture of your desk

desk.jpg

anybody else want to show their adventure zone? :daiba:

X

Xem

desktopsg.jpg

I switch between Berserk and Harlock, though usually it's always Berserk.​

Top Bottom