Guts: Attack form

R

-rob-

Does anyone know anywhere reliable I could get this statue from?

Looking for hopefully the bloody with bomb... But Normal will work too... Let me know.

Thanks. :SK:

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Well, yes kinda... I ordered mine from yesasia.com in january. It is still listed on their site so they may be able to get you one. Granted, it's $300, which is a bit much, and it's the normal version. That's the best I can do for now, maybe you can use it as a last resort.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
If I see one around, be it auction or otherwise, you'll be the first to know. Again, it's not much, but I will keep my eyes open for the big guy.

R

-rob-

Tirade said:
If I see one around, be it auction or otherwise, you'll be the first to know.  Again, it's not much, but I will keep my eyes open for the big guy.

Thanks bro much aprecciated..

Well, yes kinda... I ordered mine from yesasia.com in january.  It is still listed on their site so they may be able to get you one.  Granted, it's $300, which is a bit much, and it's the normal version.  That's the best I can do for now, maybe you can use it as a last resort.

Yeah I just saw that today... But I heard it takes 2-3 months to get suff when you order it off of there, I was hoping to get it a lot sooner then that.. But yeah 1 more week of searching and then I'll probably just go there. Thanks for the help tho bro, I think I'll get it from there!

EDIT: Just ordered it off of YesAsia... I am now officially bankrupt!! I had to borrow 117$ off of my parents to get this thing.. Between this and that GrunBeld I just wasted a whole month of work hahaha.

R

-rob-

handsome rakshas said:
Damn! I just saw this statue on ebay like a week or so ago. I can't remember how much it went for though...

I think around like 320$-350$ (Shipping)... Main problem tho it was open and 1 of his lil pouch things was broken.

So I didnt get the worst deal in the world. :guts:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
-rob- said:
I think around like 320$-350$ (Shipping)... Main problem tho it was open and 1 of his lil pouch things was broken.

So I didnt get the worst deal in the world. :guts:

NOW I REMEMBER! They had close up pictures of his pouches. That's why I didn't want it. Don't worry Rob, you'll find one eventually. Rather than get the bloody or regular versions I want the one with either the bloodshot or blackshot eye (ps2 game raffle?).

R

-rob-

handsome rakshas said:
NOW I REMEMBER! They had close up pictures of his pouches. That's why I didn't want it. Don't worry Rob, you'll find one eventually. Rather than get the bloody or regular versions I want the one with either the bloodshot or blackshot eye (ps2 game raffle?).

LOL yup!! For the past couple of weeks I been checking Ebay like every other 20 minutes... Nothing gets past me! They even had a Griffith on horse for 350$ a few weeks ago. I think it was only up for like a half hour.. I would have gotten it but I really want the 1 with Rakshas!!

Yeah tho I'm giving this YesAsia place a shot.. They had what looked like a pretty good deal on GodHand too.. And Grunbeld but that wasnt no discount plus I just bought 1 already... It will be a pretty long time before I can afford another statue anyway haha.

i went nuts and got a bunch of berserk statues rite off yahoo japan through a middle man that derek recommended. its alil pricey tho because of the commission as well as the ems shipping from japan, but i got a bloodshot attack form, bloody zodd ii, regular mounted sk for prolly around $1500 after all the fees and stuff

if you want the link its http://www.m-world-service.com/auction.html
i think i got the attack form for around 44000 yen plus shipping, which is around $400, but i saw some goin cheaper after that auction so you might be able to get a better deal. good luck!

EnderZero said:
its alil pricey tho because of the commission as well as the ems shipping from japan, but i got a bloodshot attack form, bloody zodd ii, regular mounted sk for prolly around $1500 after all the fees and stuff

That really isn't bad. Mounted Sk has be going up in price in Japan from I've seen over the last year and Zodd II is just the ultimate shit.

Top Bottom