Damn you Tisinc

R

-rob-

So I ordered the Guts Magun Statue last week, 195$ (including shipping)

I get the package today in the mail and open it up to find the Guts 12'' Action Figure

Isnt that just great?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
-rob- said:

I get the package today in the mail and open it up to find the Guts 12'' Action Figure

Isnt that just great?
OUCH! Dude, you have some harassing to take care of. Call them up right now.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, great shop. Now I understand why their prices are SO CHEAP. :schierke: Hopefully it's just an unfortunate error. Which reminds me, did they get back to you about stealing your pictures DirectDK?

Aazealh said:
Ugh, great shop. Now I understand why their prices are SO CHEAP. :schierke: Hopefully it's just an unfortunate error. Which reminds me, did they get back to you about stealing your pictures DirectDK?

Nope, the damn bastards haven't said anything yet. I've tried calling a few times but no answer.

-rob- said:

Isnt that just great?

that sucks..sorry to hear that
i wonder if it really is a mistake coz the 2 things arent that similar(1 is statue while the other is 12" action figure). its kinda odd to mixed up the order.
u just hve to keep contacting him until he respond, or the worst sceneario is file a claim via paypal buyer protection..

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Good God, that sucks -rob-. :griff:  The statues I've ordered from them all arrived very quickly and so far there haven't been any errors.  I thought they were a pretty good place, too (aside from the fact that they're using your pictures, DirectDK :puck:) but that is a shitty deal.  They better exchange that for the Magun.  I'm hoping to order the Maken LE statue from them around Christmas, and they better not fuck it up. :miura:

R

-rob-

Yup I just contacted them. They told me to send it back and then they will send the proper item.. So I just did that... Lets see how this unfolds.

conan

Until next time...
I've ordered numerous things from them and they've always answered my questions via email and phone...never had a problem...

you'll get it worked out...they are a good business...

Same thing happened to me with Tisinc man. Won an auction for a bloody Silat and it turned out to be a regular one. :judo:

50YEN

Pegasus Ryuseiken!!!!!
Ordered some valks awhile back, sent me 1/60 instead of 1/48!!! it got fixed tho but yeah they should pay more attention

CnC

Ad Oculos
So far it just looks like theres some idiot who doesn't know anything about the merchandise while packing it (Guts is guts is guts). That or they're hoping you wouldn't notice...

Top Bottom