The new saint

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
On  Italian newspaper appeared the news below
http://www.corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Cronache/2005/09_Settembre/29/casalinga.shtml

Since most of you are not  acquainted with the Italian language I will tell you what all this is about:
A Italian house wife was stricken with a very serious mental illness. She is able to name objects commonly used for instance but she is unable to tell you what those object are or what is their use. If you show her a pick of her husband or children she is unable to recognize them and this is valid too also for the picks of everyone  else ( she was unable to recognize even Napoleon) with three exception:pope Woytila (but if he was not donning the pope dress she was unable to recognize him) Jesus Christ crucified and..Silvio Berlusconi that she was able to recognize correctly. She said: He is a very rich man, that owns a private network and he has success  in the political field.
There were very few instances of this. A Englishman with her same affliction was able to recognize Margaret Thatcher and nobody else. It seems that there is in ours mind a special"channel" that is able to perceive some selected piece of information even when the "normal channels" no longer works...and this has something to do with the media bombardment

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Interesting indeed... However this reminds me of people with 1st stages of Alzheimer's. Not that I am stating that that's what she has...but It just reminds me of that. Am I going to hell?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Nomad said:
Interesting indeed... However this reminds me of people with 1st stages of Alzheimer's. Not that I am stating that that's what she has...but It just reminds me of that. Am I going to hell?
No, you only go to hell if you give a good chuckle like this...

HA HA HA HA~~~~

....crap..... :troll:

roberto999 said:
On Italian newspaper appeared the news below
http://www.corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Cronache/2005/09_Settembre/29/casalinga.shtml

Since most of you are not acquainted with the Italian language I will tell you what all this is about:
A Italian house wife was stricken with a very serious mental illness. She is able to name objects commonly used for instance but she is unable to tell you what those object are or what is their use. If you show her a pick of her husband or children she is unable to recognize them and this is valid too also for the picks of everyone else ( she was unable to recognize even Napoleon) with three exception:pope Woytila (but if he was not donning the pope dress she was unable to recognize him) Jesus Christ crucified and..Silvio Berlusconi that she was able to recognize correctly. She said: He is a very rich man, that owns a private network and he has success in the political field.
There were very few instances of this. A Englishman with her same affliction was able to recognize Margaret Thatcher and nobody else. It seems that there is in ours mind a special"channel" that is able to perceive some selected piece of information even when the "normal channels" no longer works...and this has something to do with the media bombardment
What`s so saint-like about this? :???: It simply sounds as if she has some kind of brain-damage.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Khorne said:
What`s so saint-like about this? :???: It simply sounds as if she has some kind of brain-damage.
The point is that she was so brainwashed from the media that while even her husband and children did fade to nothingness the figure of someone (Berlusconi) that had made out of self-advertising an art did remain indelibly printed in her mind even after massive brain damage (Just like if Berlusconi was a saint that did a miracle to accomplish this). It is really frightening that a thing like that could happen. After something like this you could really believe that the rumors about the media brainwashing people are real

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I remember being showed an article in the paper about how 'Information Overload,' basically when you try to take in too much info at once, is more debilitating mentally than smoking pot.

Then again, she could have been raped by an apostle... :???:

Top Bottom