Favorite Manga cover art

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Bleak Harvest said:
I'm sure I've replied in this thread at least three times before....

You posted only once before actually, it was the first reply (just checked, can't say it took too long). Walter and Smith posted a lot though. :void:

Best: Volume 27 That volume is just simply badass. Volume 18's cover is also amazing. Volume 12 as well; Femto just makes it an awesome cover.

Worst: Volume 19's cover just looks.. stupid. Volume 29 also has a bland cover.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Tell Me Why said:
So, 29's is "bland," but I suppose 22's is TOTALLY ACTION-PACKED, right?

PS: Your avatar just looks.. stupid.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Tell Me Why said:

I'd have posted sooner but it would probably be a copout to say I like them all.

But, if I had to choose, 17 and 19 have got to be some of the best looking covers out there. 29's simple but effective. Rather than be an explosion of color he went for a great rendering of our main character (same with 19). I like how in some ways its a throwback to the first volumes.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tell Me Why said:
Volume 19's cover just looks.. stupid.

That's pretty much how I'd describe your statement.

CnC said:
But, if I had to choose, 17 and 19 have got to be some of the best looking covers out there. 29's simple but effective.

Yeah, I love both 19 and 29. And 09 too. :void:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Out of the most recent 10 (helps me to narrow it down, IMHO) I'm gonna have to go with a tie between vol. 27 and 28. Those are the two that hit home the most. Like everyone else here, I imagine, I can't wait to see what vol. 30's cover will look like. :serpico:

Hmmm... 10, 12 or 28

10 has such an epic look.
12's got femto looking beautifully surreal... to me the cover was a little too early but oh well.
28 was just... just... :chomp:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Funkmasta Zeph said:
Best: 27,11,13,14,15,1,19,22

Worst:2,6,16,

Really? I love six. Great head shot of Guts with that cool helmet :)

but then again, I don't really dislike any of the covers. I think they have all been pretty interesting to look at.

Voyevoda

Breathe and Start
Although I really like all covers, I'm torn between the volume 17 cover(great rendering) and the ones of volume 24 as well as 25 (both feature excellent group pictures).

Top Bottom