My statues

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Since everyone is posting pics of their statues these days, I felt like showing off two of the three PVC statues I have.  I'm working up some money to buy a resin or two, but for now, the PVC statues are all I have.

Guts Armored Berserk PVC statue(it's a little blurry)
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=berserkarmorpvcstatue5sz.jpg

Flying Zodd PVC statue
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flyingzoddpvcstatue4kg.jpg

I'm just starting out collecting, so it'll be a while before I have a large set going.  Anywho, that's all for now. :guts:

R

-rob-

Nice.. The bloody berserker. Don't mind me asking but how much did you get yours for?

Because I got ripped off on mine and it don't got a drop of blood on it...

About the Flying Zodd PVC though, I can't really say I like it very much... When I think Zodd I think it big haha.. It's just too small for me.

I hope you get the Resin you want tho bro, any idea on which one you want yet?

nice statues rhombaad

the zodd sure looks awesome, i think u took a better pic than AOW did :troll:

glad to see the base of ur armor berserk fits, coz mine dont  :beast: it can only attach to one of the legs. ><

just a side note, do you guys know that other than the EX versions(bloody sword/corspe) showed on aow page. there is another EX Osaka version for the flying zodd and armored berserk. They are only available at some specific stores. I think Guts sword has no blood, instead there is an extra seal(the seal on the armor) sticker. As for flying zodd, it comes with the sticker too, no corspe. and if i remember correctly, there is blood on the chest :)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
-rob- said:
Nice.. The bloody berserker. Don't mind me asking but how much did you get yours for?
About $68.00 without tax, if I remember correctly.

-rob- said:
About the Flying Zodd PVC though, I can't really say I like it very much... When I think Zodd I think it big haha.. It's just too small for me.
I was a little concerned, actually, when I heard it was smaller than people thought.  Turns out it's about the same size as I was expecting. :beast:  It is a bit on the small side but it looks cool.

-rob- said:
I hope you get the Resin you want tho bro, any idea on which one you want yet?
I'm looking to pick up the Guts Maken or the Guts Magun statue.  Others I'm considering are the Wyald EX (with the bloody log) and the Zodd Human Form statue. :zodd:

kubricka said:
the zodd sure looks awesome, i think u took a better pic than AOW did :troll:
Why thank you. :badbone:

kubricka said:
glad to see the base of ur armor berserk fits, coz mine dont  :beast: it can only attach to one of the legs. ><
I actually had to stretch mine a little to get it to fit.  The feet didn't line up, at first.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nice statues Rhombaad. :SK:

kubricka said:
do you guys know that other than the EX versions(bloody sword/corspe) showed on aow page. there is another EX Osaka version for the flying zodd and armored berserk. They are only available at some specific stores. I think Guts sword has no blood, instead there is an extra seal(the seal on the armor) sticker. As for flying zodd, it comes with the sticker too, no corspe. and if i remember correctly, there is blood on the chest

Yes, I know about this, and I confirm it. These are special limited editions, they come with a sticker (different for each), and were also available by mail order in Japan. The company that released them is Osaka Plastic Model.

Here are samples of the Seal and Brand stickers:

Sticker-Brand.jpg
Sticker-Seal.jpg

Top Bottom