New addition to the SaiyajinNoOuji house hold!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Vaxillus said:
Congrats to you both and an "OUCH!" to your wife. They say that children raised on good literature grow up to enjoy good literature, so it's a good thing you already have plenty of picture books (AKA Berserk) to raise him on :guts:.
Indeed! Just have to make sure my "Picture books with women that arnt mommy" don't get into his hand's... atleast yet anyways! :carcus:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
http://www.kimochi-ii.com/archives/cat_big_boobs_club.php

"Daddy, these things have three heads!" :troll:

SaiyajinNoOuji

"Griffith No More!" said:
http://www.kimochi-ii.com/archives/cat_big_boobs_club.php

"Daddy, these things have three heads!" :troll:
Oh yes! Iv got that link from Fazed! Brings a smile to my face all the time! :carcus: :carcus:

SaiyajinNoOuji

Wah wah wah said:
Congratulations!

I'm assuming you'll be giving him his daily dose of Manowar before bedtime? :guts:

That and I need to get some manly posters for him! None of this winnie the pooh crap! :puck:

SaiyajinNoOuji

Woland said:
Congratulations.

You just shat on my childhood :judo:

Lets compare...

This...
winnie_the_pooh_6_(6).jpg

Or...

This...
B000002INJ.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
100101l.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Pooh owns. :puck: Don't tell me you had Barbies as a kid... :troll:

I was all about my GI Joes and the Black Knight's LEGO castle when I was young. Then the NES, good times. :guts:

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Damn, I need to check the boards more often or something I guess. :isidro: Well, congratulations! (sorry I missed the thread for a while!)

Definitely get a good supply of LEGOs going, once he's old enough to not choke on them and stuff. (Thank goodness I had an older brother with cool toys, everybody always bought me Barbie dolls.)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Happy Birthday Saiyajin Jr. and maybe you have many more to go.... and don't do drugs.... and smoke the reefer.... and join the military like me and your dad.... enough said.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Oh yea Aaz, I showed the wife Blackswordsman Pooh... she wasn't to happy with it! You are now on her list... what that list entails is beyond me though. :SK:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Oh yea Aaz, I showed the wife Blackswordsman Pooh... she wasn't to happy with it! You are now on her list... what that list entails is beyond me though. :SK:

Hahah, I'm black listed! *gasp* Fortunately I dwell in quite the remote place for you guys. :SK:

Mo

The Warrior
Now that's an accomplishment that counts! Congratulations brother! I'm getting married this coming summer; I still don't know what to expect

SaiyajinNoOuji

Mo said:
Now that's an accomplishment that counts! Congratulations brother! I'm getting married this coming summer; I still don't know what to expect
your relationship shouldnt change. No reason for it to. Just keep on doing what youre doing and all will be well! :carcus:

Mo

The Warrior
You're the first person I've EVER heard say that; I always get a sarcastic laugh then some open-ended remark, afterward.... Well, I suppose havin Corkus (sp?) there at the end is a little hmmmm.. :badbone:

SaiyajinNoOuji

nah... Although I suppose I can come off like that.. but seriously though. Why should a relationship change when you get married? Doesnt make sense.

Mo

The Warrior
I suppose it shouldn't; hehe i've bene engaged for about 2 years now and I've known the girl for nearly 10 years, so I'm pretty comfortable going into it - I just can't imagine being a father though.... it gives me butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. :isidro:

Thats awesome man! didnt even know you were married! Congrats! I've been married for 6 months now! Im gonna hide this post from my wife! Im not ready for kids!

Top Bottom