Episode 263

Title: 妖獣侵攻 - Invasion of the Demon Beasts

05v20.jpg

Preview's up!

Thank you guy~
i think this topic name(第263話 千年帝国の鷹篇 鷹都の章 妖獣侵攻) is "Demon Beasts'(or monsters') aggression"

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great yeah. Vritannis' downfall starting. :SK: Might also be the occasion to see Azan again.

Aazealh said:
Might also be the occasion to see Azan again.

Yes, it wouldn't surprise me if he was sleeping on the wooden boat we see at the bottom right of the picture...
And he is gonna be very angry at those monsters that awoke him! :guts:

Ooooooooooooooooooooo pretty....... :guts:
Man I hope Azan really does show up ive been waiting for that fat bastard to make an appearance for a while

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Yahooo! Finailly, the new episode's not far away! So, soon we'll see Guts & company again.. Plus see a whole episode where the Pishacha slays the population to right and left... and then perhaps in the end, we'll see the kushan army itself closing in on the city...

I wonder if we'll see as much Guts as we(I) want...IMO this episode may "just" describe the "scene" more than anything else...moreover looking at the picture it seems like the action occurs in the port and I think that Guts&co are not that close to it...anyway I think we'll see mass panic scene, 1 or 2 Guts&co chat scene plus them leaving to the port,1 scene with an unexpected character(Azan or why not a new character) and...the end (I'm exagerating a lil' bit so I won't be disapointed :carcus:)
Can't wait  anyway!!!

Vetrox

Bring it you mumin!
I wanted to see Guts have an conversation with Owen or something similar... will Guts background ever be revealed for his current party?  :???:

Oh well, can't say no to more action!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mad Angel Loki said:
I wonder if we'll see as much Guts as we(I) want...IMO this episode may "just" describe the "scene" more than anything else...

Yeah well, I for one don't mind not seeing Guts for one episode or two.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
HawaiianStallion said:
I wonder what crazy Kushan animal familiars we'll see now?

According to the preview, the usual crocodiles. Since tigers were introduced recently I'm not sure we'll get to see yet another kind of monster so soon. Besides, spiders are relatively small and the familiars seem to be keeping their original size when transformed. I wonder if another Makara will show up though, or if it was a one time thing.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
Besides, spiders are relatively small and the familiars seem to be keeping their original size when transformed.

Yea, but a bite with those teeth could hurt!

Aazealh said:
I wonder if another Makara will show up though, or if it was a one time thing.

What easier way to destroy ships?

Kagami

Goo!
HawaiianStallion said:
I wonder what crazy Kushan animal familiars we'll see now? I'm gonna go with spiders. Everyone's creeped out by spiders. Especially ones with crazy Ganishka teeth.

that was pretty funny.
now if they have googlie eyes too....

When crocs attack!  :chomp:

As much as I love the moustached one, I hope Azan doesn't pop up until much later. There's so much stuff going on with Guts' group, I want that to get as much exposure as possible. Judging by that scene, I don't think it's near the port or the ball. Port's already in Kushan control or about to be and those people in the background don't look too noble-ish IMO. Maybe showing Kushan's assault elsewhere?

Another note; so far the Kushans have been using familiars to do their dirty work, with only the casters around to control them. Makes me wonder if they'll even bother with normal troops to take Vritannis down.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jhot obs said:
Judging by that scene, I don't think it's near the port or the ball. Port's already in Kushan control or about to be

The crocodiles are coming out of the water and from under a small embarkation, and it looks like what you'd expect to see near a port to me. It's on the sea side of the city at least, that's where the familiars should be coming from (Daiba's troops) and I don't think this takes place in a river.

Also, the port is already in Kushan control? We saw smoke from a fire, that doesn't mean much, especially since this is temporally taking place almost at the same time... I think the port will fall to the Kushans in this episode or the next, what's sure at least is that we're seeing the onslaught.

Jhot obs said:
JAnother note; so far the Kushans have been using familiars to do their dirty work, with only the casters around to control them. Makes me wonder if they'll even bother with normal troops to take Vritannis down.

I don't think they have thousands of familiars with them, so after dealing the first (hardest?) blow they'll have to resort to normal troops to really completely destroy all the armies IMHO (if that's their goal). That's assuming they plan to take the city with troops and not using some other stratagem of course.

Considering Sonia's vision and Ganishka speech I don't think they just plan to "take" the city...with just a few familliars they can easily crush this town or at least his defensive force(a surprise DEMON attack)...anyway we'll soon know if this place is going to burn because of the invasion or a great apostles/familliars battle(Kushan vs NeoBOTH)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mad Angel Loki said:
Considering Sonia's vision and Ganishka speech I don't think they just plan to "take" the city...

They'll gain control of it over the Holy See alliance, whether they destroy it in the process or not doesn't change this.

Mad Angel Loki said:
with just a few familliars they can easily crush this town or at least his defensive force(a surprise DEMON attack)...

Vritannis_armies.jpg

A few familiars, eh? I doubt that. Anyway there are more than just "a few" familiars involved from what we've already seen.

Mad Angel Loki said:
a great apostles/familliars battle(Kushan vs NeoBOTH)

Familiars aren't much of a challenge to apostles though. Ganishka's troops weren't very effective against Locus and his men in Wyndham, and they were in large numbers.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Indeed it looks good! Also to add about Azan showing up. I think he was in the area to eventually own up to his disappearance to Farnese's father. Now that this is happening, he will probably protect them and try to make up for his *failures*.

Which I believe will eventually lead up to meeting Guts and Co.

Top Bottom