Episode 263

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
if griffith has to fight with ganishka (i presume he will have to someday) will he have to use his apostle form? (does he still have one?!and if so is it still his bird look alike form)

Well, first Griffith isn't an apostle so no "apostle form" for him, a "God Hand form" rather. Second we don't know whether he can transform into Femto or not. Femto is/was a spiritual entity, so it's all vague and basically we can't possibly know, no hints were given.

As for Griffith fighting Ganishka personally, we're not sure it'll happen, and we don't know exactly what Griffith's powers are anyway. In conclusion: no idea.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
suki said:
too many personages who have to become involved in the story... and end... uf!
I don't think there've been too many people introduced. Thankfully all the latest characters' names are continuing the Berserk trend of being pronounceable (and therefore, in my case, memorable :beast:). Let's see...recently there's been The Child of the Moonlight, Daiba, Momma and Poppa Vandimion, Magnifico and Roderick. (Hopefully I'm not leaving anyone out). See? It's not so bad. :serpico:

Aazealh said:
As for Griffith fighting Ganishka personally, we're not sure it'll happen, and we don't know exactly what Griffith's powers are anyway. In conclusion: no idea.
Yup, no knowing how that's going to turn out. I'm still hoping the final confrontation is between Ganishka and Griffith. If that happens I'm counting on a better glimpse at what powers the new Griffith has been endowed with. :griff:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:
Well, first Griffith isn't an apostle so no "apostle form" for him, a "God Hand form" rather. Second we don't know whether he can transform into Femto or not. Femto is/was a spiritual entity, so it's all vague and basically we can't possibly know, no hints were given.

do you think its gonna be guts thats gonna kill him?!
and i probably guess that griffith should have some pretty strong power considering he was a god hand?!anyway we'll see what happens with the time :)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
If that happens I'm counting on a better glimpse at what powers the new Griffith has been endowed with.

Yeah, could be cool.

jackson_hurley said:
do you think its gonna be guts thats gonna kill him?!

Nope.

jackson_hurley said:
and i probably guess that griffith should have some pretty strong power considering he was a god hand?!anyway we'll see what happens with the time :)

Yep. :serpico:

CnC

Ad Oculos
As of right now his displays of power have been more akin to "miracles". Rather than having discernable powers its more like the rules don't apply to him.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
As of right now his displays of power have been more akin to "miracles".  Rather than having discernable powers its more like the rules don't apply to him.
Yup, which I think is cool. He has Causality on his side, of course. I expect the powers he reveals down the road will have a similar feel to them.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Great episode! :SK:

To sum it up, the attackers use crocodiles, tigers and... Daka! :guts: The town is awake, we don't see much of the attack besides Kushan (supernatural) troops in the port, having disembarked. Roderick is adjusting his plan concerning Farnese, Skellig (the island Elfhelm is on) doesn't seem to be a big deal to him, and he's planning to take them there directly on the warship he commands. He was sent on a mission that he has now completed (guess he wasn't here to fight the war?), but he still has military authority, so he can do that (take a ship to leave). Magnifico doesn't seem too happy about the turn the events are taking, he's joining them but reluctantly, because he thinks it'd be dangerous to stay in Vritannis. The group is heading out, but Owen was waiting outside and faces Guts, he remembers him.

Thank you Aaz. Interesting developments, can't wait to see what Owen will tell Gatsu,

Noticed that he moved away from the rest of the group when he met up with Owen. For the first few seconds, their conversation will be private, so our group might not learn about his past just yet.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kasirak said:
Noticed that he moved away from the rest of the group when he met up with Owen. For the first few seconds, their conversation will be private, so our group might not learn about his past just yet.

Well, Owen directly asks him if he's the leader of the Hawks' raiding team, so... We'll see how things unfold.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Simply amazing. Wow. The spread of the daka, all this development. What more can I ask for?

No question it was worth the wait. Not to mention my predictions were waaay off.

(yeaaaaaaahhhh it's out!!!)
"Nice"(euphemism) episode...now I can't wait for the translation!
Anyway we see Guts's crew a little more than I expected and the end of the episode could let us imagine so many things!(unexpected turn of event like always!)

Thanks to our dear Aaz..

Btw do u guys think Guts will tell him honestly his identity to Owen or he will just come up with some excuses like "who is this person or u got the wrong guy?"

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Thanks for the episode, Aaz! :guts:

EDIT: Now that I've actually seen the episode...

...wow!  I love the double-page spread of the Daka!  I kind of figured Roderick might join the group, seeing as how he is the most likely character to get them a ship, but I never even guessed that Magnifico would join up with the Guts-gumi! :isidro:  The ending with Owen surprised the shit out of me, too.  I had no idea he would approach Guts this soon (I imagined he would do it a few episodes from now if the group ended up staying in Vritannis).  I imagine that the next episode or two (or three :beast:) will involve the Guts-gumi attempting to get to Roderick's ship.  I have a sneaking suspicion that something or someone will get in the way though. :void:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Smith said:
Btw do u guys think Guts will tell him honestly his identity to Owen or he will just come up with some excuses like "who is this person or u got the wrong guy?"

Well I like how guts is opening up as a character. A year or 2 ago he would have shrugged it off and not given any info about himself (ala Azan fight). But nowadays? Who knows?

Thanks for the episode
Really nice episode :guts:: Rodrick is going to bring them to Elfhelm and Owen recognise Guts: so great. Can't wait for the translation and the chat between Guts and Owen in the next episode :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
I imagine that the next episode or two (or three :beast:) will involve the Guts-gumi attempting to get to Roderick's ship. I have a sneaking suspicion that something or someone will get in the way though. :void:

Since they're heading straight into the enemy, I imagine they'll have more trouble than what they expect. Anyway, Guts butchering Daka sure would be nice. :guts:

Thanks for the episode Aazealh.

Aazealh said:
Well, Owen directly asks him if he's the leader of the Hawks' raiding team, so... We'll see how things unfold.

Then Owen have recognized Guts.....

Thanks, Aazealh!

Nice episode and unpredictable as usual. I never think Farnese will leave her father this fast. Also, Roderick's help coming unexpectedly fast too. And Magnifico...hmm...I wonder what he plan to do with Guts-gumi. And, Owen, how will Guts respond to him?

Just too many interesting things happen in one episode!  :isidro:

Thank you very much Aaz.  So long a wait, so much awesomeness.

-Edit- I was surprised Roderick even heard of skellig island (he reffered to some seaport to the west). Should be interesting to see where else (on the way) the party goes.

Thanks dude!! Man I cant wait for this next episode! Shits about to hit the fan! But I really wanna see how guts and Owen will react to each others presence!

Top Bottom