Who wants to join the Band of the Hawk?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Alucalb said:
Yeah, any fool can fire a gun, but it takes an artist to wield a sword.
carcus2.gif

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
T.portal-G. said:
Whats all this military weaponry! Where the hell would you get those weapons any way? Plus we would be on the same side so why would you need to beat my katana. And all those who use advance weaponry will be shot in the back by a arrow, hit in neck with a poisonous blow dart, and ninja stared in the nuts. Wouldn't you guys rather kill monsters the old fashion way?

I don't want any "ninja stares" in the direction of my nuts. :isidro:

This thread reminds me of when I was reading The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks.

Before the dark times, I was a traveler....and during my adventures I've come across hidden tribes, came into contact with other realms, and discussed philosophy with the man who resides in the Earth's core....knowing what I know I will join the Band of the Hawks....FIRST, I will convert u maggoty traitors who tucked tail and turned 'zombie' on us with methods i learned from a hidden tribe at the bottom of the pacific ocean.....THEN i shall unveil my ultimate weapon that will turn the tide in this great war and give humans a chance to rebuild our civilization and rise from the ashes.......this weapon is _________........ it's so great I will have to wait one day to reveal it.....until then.....pass me an omelet bitches!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I don't know what's going on here but if Aaz has a castlevania time stopping watch I'm with him (considering that I've been playing that game for like two days straight. Seriously, I think I play it in my sleep.)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Alucalb said:

That's right sure any fool can fire a gun. I'd like to see you fumble around for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get a 240 Bravo to work. Then on that note, it takes an artist to zero your fucking rifle. :guts:

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
ha! Def you fools! Myself will get a rag tag group of my friends who will live in the mountains! We will do guerrilla like strikes against our enemies.... Our name will be...

THE WOLVERINES! :chomp:

I'll be a team leader.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
That's right sure any fool can fire a gun. I'd like to see you fumble around for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get a 240 Bravo to work. Then on that note, it takes an artist to zero your fucking rifle. :guts:

amen

Proj2501 said:
Before the dark times, I was a traveler....and during my adventures I've come across hidden tribes, came into contact with other realms, and discussed philosophy with the man who resides in the Earth's core....knowing what I know I will join the Band of the Hawks....FIRST, I will convert u maggoty traitors who tucked tail and turned 'zombie' on us with methods i learned from a hidden tribe at the bottom of the pacific ocean.....THEN i shall unveil my ultimate weapon that will turn the tide in this great war and give humans a chance to rebuild our civilization and rise from the ashes.......this weapon is _________........ it's so great I will have to wait one day to reveal it.....until then.....pass me an omelet bitches!

... is no way to end a sentence, dark times or not. You get no omelette or beer until you become a zombie. Then maybe, if you're lucky, you get chocolate mousse. A rare delicacy among us zombies.

T

T.portal-G.

If Guts were to join the Hawks as the Berserker, would you zombies reconsider?  I like to see your forces get decimated by the Band of the Hawk with Guts on our side.   :guts::beast::badbone:

D

darkbane

T.portal-G. said:
If Guts were to join the Hawks as the Berserker, would you zombies reconsider? I like to see your forces get decimated by the Band of the Hawk with Guts on our side. :guts: + :beast: = :badbone:

No, because my +1 toothpick 0wnz0rs t3h b3rs3rk3rz. So the bottom line is, zombies are cooler. Plus you get omlettes!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
That's right sure any fool can fire a gun. I'd like to see you fumble around for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get a 240 Bravo to work. Then on that note, it takes an artist to zero your fucking rifle.  :guts:

Haha, fair enough. So, what do you think it would take to wield a weapon like my chainsawzooka-with-swords-attached? :p

Alucalb said:

Any fool can wield a sword too. I'm not putting down swords and how it takes skill to use them but guns are not easy to learn. It takes skill and alot of shooting to get good like it does with a sword. While some people need to take carful aim at objects, experienced people can hit objects without even aligning the sights, aka a hip shot (at a reasonable distance, i know cause i can do it and my friends can't).

What if i said it takes an artist to wield a gun? You can't argue because that is relative, what you consider art may not be considered art to someone else.

Alucalb said:
Haha, fair enough. So, what do you think it would take to wield a weapon like my chainsawzooka-with-swords-attached? :p

I'm afraid you'd have to be a god to hold that weapon, i don't think even Gutts could handle it.

CnC said:
meanwhile, while you're traveling all around town getting all that crap, we zombies have already raided your house and relieved you of all your omelettes and beer. ...sucker

Thats it, you're just gonna take my beer and omelettes? Oh no, well i guess i can't expect more than that because you are a zombie and we all know how smart they are.

T

T.portal-G.

Ok all those with the Band of the Hawk raise your Guns and your Swords high! And lets hear three cheers for Guts winning the omelettes and beer eating contest over the zombies! Hip Hip Horay! Bitches!   :chomp:

kimedog

mmmmmm BEER!
ummm yeah....

Anyways... I'd choose a spoon, I'll dig your liver out then eat it and laugh as you died to a guy wielding a SPOON! My 2ndary weapon would be zombies, as I would be the zombie master *taps a keg* follow me boys!

T

T.portal-G.

Coming out of the basement onto the new world my family and I arose. The walls of our house are still intact but most of the ceiling has been torn off. As I look through the hole in the roof I can see the sky is gray and I tell my self..."why".  My brother and I slowly advance towards the kitchen with weapons held at arms.  I have my katana and him his bastard sword.  As we walk back towards the basement I can see a figure at the door of my house. I look through the peep hole and the hairs on the back of my neck rise.  I can see a person but not really human just staring straight at me.  His eyes are all white but looking at his facial expression he seems to be completely clueless. Behind him I see others just wondering around with slouch backs.  I quickly tell my brother to go back to the basement and there we sit in sanctuary from the horror outside.  That night we hear guns shots and countless screams.  The hopes that others will come and save us slowly dies, as the guns shots stop.  In my head I tell myself, “Poor bastard must have run out of bullets.”   
     As our food runs low we are forced to explore again.  I go and take a look outside and see that the street is blocked by debris and there are still zombies outside.  Looking at those fuckers I grow angry because they are stopping me and my family from leaving this hell.  My brother checks the kitchen and finds nothing left to eat.  I look at my sword and decide that I have the power and that it is time to act.  That afternoon my brother and I plan an escape from our house.  We plan to attack all the zombies on our street in order to remove some debris on the road that would deflate our cars tires.  I suck in all my hate and think, only of freeing my mother and two young sisters from hell.  I ask my brother if he is ready then we go… Once we stepped outside the zombies backs straighten and their necks extend up.  We can see that they have extreme senses towards us.  With mouths wide open they come… In fury we destroy their ranks.  Slashing and stabbing with delight.  Adrenaline runs through us and I feel like I have kissed nirvana. 
     We clear the street and quickly head back home.  Covered in filth I would like to clean up before presenting myself to mother and sisters.  But as we wash we hear noises.  We run as fast as we could to the sanctuary.  There! We find monsters ripping the flesh off the bones of mother and sisters.  A power of fear overwhelms me for when my eyes contacts the monster who has my mothers arms in its mouth, I sense arrogance from the fucker.  I cans see its red glowing eyes and underneath a smirk of superiority.  For it has outsmarted brother and I, by binding its time and attacking mother and sisters when we were gone.  Mother! I cry.  Then we unsheathe our weapons and charge towards them.  They look like gigantic rats but with no ears or noses just red glowing eyes and a hide of thick fur.  I yell out, “Kill every last one!” and brother complies by swooping down on a monster that has Jennifer.  I go straight for a cowardly bitch that is trying to escape through the hole in the wall where they must of spew from.  I stab it right in the back, twist my blade and run it down through its guts and out its ass.  Then I go for the smiling mother fucker…
     As I burry mother and sisters, brother is taking watch. He couldn't take seeing mother and sisters like this, let alone burry them.  So I do it myself.  Brother keeps muttering, “We didn’t even hear their screams, we didn’t even hear.”  I tell myself that mother and sister wouldn’t have screamed since they would be to famine to let out a cry.  But as tears run down my face I can’t stop blaming myself.  After we said our prayers, we decide to leave.  It is pitch dark outside but we don’t care.  We leave hoping to encounter more fuckers that night… 

D

darkbane

What has once looked like a flesh wound inflicted by a lowly rat has now festered. The poison, previously undetected, slowly spreads through T.portal-G.'s veins, eventually paralyzing his nervous system. Having mercy on his poor invalid brother, T.portal-G's bro takes T's katana with a black handle and made of folded damascus steel and slits T's throat. Thus ends the tragic story of yet another self-appointed hero. (BGM: Queen - Another one Bites the Dust). Now, nothing stands in the way between the undead horde and the Mountain of O'mlette.

GAME OVER [NO SPAWN POINT SAVED. PRESS OK TO QUIT]

T

T.portal-G.

darkbane i appreciate you reading the post but don't you ever in your life try to finish my story again.   :miura:

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
darkbane said:
Now, nothing stands in the way between the undead horde and the Mountain of O'mlette.
Except for me, if you're coming anywhere near North America that is.

Nice new avatar CnC.

Top Bottom