What does everybody drink?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I know this may be a silly topic but I was wondering what's everyone's favorite refreshment?
Do you like coffee, energy drinks,soda, juice, or alchoholic beverages?

Here are my favorites
Soda-Berghoff Root Beer or Barqs Red Cream Soda
Juice- mango juice
Alcoholic- MARGARITA!

These are just a few of my faves.
What's yours?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Cider and Orangina (soda) would be my favorites. I also like wine of course, as well as beer. Other than that a variety of different alcohols and sodas, common stuff and useless to list it all I think.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
Cider and Orangina (soda) would be my favorites. I also like wine of course, as well as beer. Other than that a variety of different alcohols and sodas, common stuff and useless to list it all I think.
What kind of beer and wine do you like?

CnC

Ad Oculos
Pretty wide tastes:
Non-alcoholic tastes: like a lot, but if I had to pic favs, prob water or tea (sweet or unsweet)

Alcoholic tastes: I go back and forth when it comes to beer. Sometimes the same beer is exactly what hits the spot, and sometimes it tastes like ass. Its a mood thing. I've recently started enjoying "Black velvets" (cider and guinness). As far as non beers, I'll be happy with a jack and coke.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
What kind of beer and wine do you like?

Well, should I list them all? What a bother. :void:

I like any kind of wine as long as it's good (obviously), with a preference for champagne overall (try Ruinart if you don't know about champagne).

Beers... I like a somehow wide variety of European beers, mostly Belgian. That would include brands like Chimay, Duvel, Cantillon, Guinness, Leffe, or even Hoegaarden.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
handsome rakshas said:
Those "Black Velvets" sound delicious!
Yes they do, especially considering the only variation on Guiness (my favorite alcoholic beverage :beast:) I've tried is a "Car Bomb" (for those who don't know, you drop a shotglass of Irish Creme into a full mug of Guiness and chug it, it's delicious!!).

As for non-alcoholic drinks, I probably drink milk more than anything else. I prefer non-fat or 1% if anyone's particularly interested. :void: Aside from that I drink a ton of Coke or Pepsi, water, orange juice, apple juice and various smoothies (preferably strawberry and banana).

Oh and Aaz, major props for being an Orangina fan! That stuff is amazing! :guts:

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Water or anything non-carbonated most of the time. I drink Coca-Cola every now and then. No alcohol.

(What I get for having a bad stomach. :puck: )

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
kimchan said:
No alcohol.

(What I get for having a bad stomach.  :puck: )
Think of it this way: every Saturday I get hammered and can't remember anything that happened for the duration of about 3-4 hours.  You, on the other hand, can (most likely) remember everything you did on Saturday.  Not too shabby, eh? :troll:

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Rhombaad said:
Think of it this way: every Saturday I get hammered and can't remember anything that happened for the duration of about 3-4 hours. You, on the other hand, can (most likely) remember everything you did on Saturday. Not too shabby, eh? :troll:

True. I'm not too disappointed about having no alcohol, it never really had much appeal for me. And I live in a dry town coincidentally, so if I did drink, it would be a lot of trouble just to get it. Of course that doesn't stop a lot of the people around here.

D

darkbane

Well, let's see, there's coke, english breakfast tea, coke, tonic, coke, fresh orange juice, coke ;-), apple juice, ice wine, vodka, glühwein, and a whole lot of mixes and cocktails, such as vodka red-bull, gin tonic, bloody mary, floridita daiquiri, caipirinha, and such. I also like port, but I hate to death both beer and red wine.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Water is the thing for me most of the time. Im also trying to get my wife on the bandwagon... although she drinks plenty of Japanese tea so it isn't TO bad.

Also Milk..... I love`s the milk!

For alcoholic beverages... I have a lot of preferences...

Beer- This is a toss up between Kilkenies, Asahii Beer, or Ice House Beer (I'm torn  :judo:)

Mixed/Hard- Screw Driver, 151 and coke with a shot of 151 chaser, oooor.....  straight up shots of tequila!!   :carcus:

There for the most part are my drinking preferences.

Also for Aaz...With you being over there in the Europe area and liking champagne... Gunther comes to my mind when visualizing you and your drinks!... if you guys arn`t familiar with that person, try to google the .. ~Ohh you touch my tralala, my ding ding dong~  video!  :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos
handsome rakshas said:
Those "Black Velvets" sound delicious!

oh they are.

Nice picks SaiyajinNoOuji... usually when eating japanese meats/regular dinners I go with Asahii. Sake when eating sushi.

Beer with my omelettes... :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
What, no Pocari Sweat for you SaiyajinNoOuji? :guts:

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Also for Aaz...With you being over there in the Europe area and liking champagne...

Well, champagne comes from France so you know... There aren't many people that don't like it here.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Aazealh said:
What, no Pocari Sweat for you SaiyajinNoOuji? :guts:

Well, champagne comes from France so you know... There aren't many people that don't like it here.
Well its ok sometimes... im more of an Aquiarious guy myself or some Calpis from time to time! :chomp:

puella

Berserk forever
I envy you all. I can drink only water. No alcohol, no carbonated drink, no milk, no fruit juice... What can I drink except water? :judo:

Ah, I can drink soy milk and coffee (only a cup of coffee a day).
Guys, keep your stomach well. If not, you'll end up like me. :miura:

- Vodka RedBull
- Long Island Iced Tea
- Carlsberg
- Every Unibroue Beer (Unibroue is a small brewery in Quebec, very good beer)
- Grand Marnier
- Amarula (With vanilla ice cream... hell yeah)
- Bodington
- Hoagarden (right spelling !?!?!?)
- Almost every white beers

I'm a pretty good drinker.. i'm in University ! hehehe.. maybe this is why i'm not much on the board since last year..

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I live for beverages. I can go days without food, but I have to have a steady flow of beverage.

Soda - Coke, M. Dew, Jarritos (mexican grapefruit soda), Dr. Pepper
Juice - Cranberry Juice (not cocktail... just pure juice), wedding punch
Alcoholic - Cape Cod (vodka + cranberry), vodka martini, straight vodka. As for my preferred brand of vodka, if I'm broke, Stolichnaya, if I have some cash, Grey Goose.

Shurikn said:
- Hoagarden (right spelling !?!?!?)
its hoegaarden :) pronounced like who-garden

soda - Fruit twist fanta or cherry coke
beer - budweiser, grolsch, stella & carlsberg
vodka - stolichnya
rum - anything thats white and isnt over 65%
Schnapps & Sake are nice too

there is also some youghart drink called Yop http://www.yoplait.co.uk/yop/ i dont know how they make it taste so nice.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Sounds like a lot of folks love Guinness. That's one of the only beers I drink.
I love skim milk and drink it very much! As far as energy drinks go, I've settled on Full Throttle (It's one of the only energy drinks that dosen't taste like pee)
Alcohol wise, I also like vodka+tonic with some lime juice in it. I'm also keen on Smirnoff vodka + Oberweis lemonade.

For me:

Soda-soft drink: Ice tea (Peach, rasberry, mango)-coke
Aperitive: Ricard, Muscat (sweet wine), Martini
eating: wine!!, with crepes: french cider
digestive-liquor: cognac (with almond!)-strong apple liquor from my grandmother-cointreau
beer: belgian ones, I am used to Leffe but I want to try the others
Evening drink: vodka-whisky-rhum
Party drinks: Vodka redbull- Vodka caramel shot

and most of the time: water :guts:.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Also for Aaz...With you being over there in the Europe area and liking champagne... Gunther comes to my mind when visualizing you and your drinks!... if you guys arn`t familiar with that person, try to google the .. ~Ohh you touch my tralala, my ding ding dong~  video!  :carcus:

I don't think I'd want to try that brand of champagne. It makes me feel dirty. :judo:

Non-alcoholic: ice water, hot tea, hot chocolate and coffee. Chocolate flavored coffee is even better!

Alcoholic: Riesling, Merlot, Martini & Rossi Asti, Legend Beer and anything fruity with an umbrella. :casca:

Top Bottom