What does everybody drink?

non-alcoholic: Gatorade, Hawaiian punch, Pepsi

alcoholic: Margarita, triple distilled vodka straight (so tasty :guts:)

- C

Personally I try to avoid soft drinks and other processed drinks these days, like fruit juice alot.

For alcohol I'll have to say either Vodka or Bourbon, trying to convert to beer as it would be a wise financial investment but goddamn does it taste like shit. :p

Overall it's pure fresh water by far, great stuff that is rivaled by nothing

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Sparnage said:
trying to convert to beer as it would be a wise financial investment but goddamn does it taste like shit. :p

I thought I was the only one. I will drink Guiness or something once in a blue moon but i really don't enjoy the taste of beer. I like citrus drinks mostly (hard liquor and lemonade, limeade, orange, whatever)
and I very much enjoy Sangria.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Non-alcoholic: Water and anything water-based(juice, soda, tea, etc.), milk, and...I think that covered it.

Alcoholic: Wide assortment of beers-Killian's Red, Amberbock, Busch, Coors, Kirin Ichiban, Corona, Negro Modelo, Dos Equis-are we seeing a pattern of mostly Mexican here, folks? As for the strong spirits, I avoid red wine because it makes me pleasantly vicious. Never really cared much for white wine, really. One word: Gin. Room temp, no rocks. Best headache medicine I ever had. Wild Turkey-by the shot and only when I can afford it. Rum in a banana milkshake or an occaisional Tom Collins mixer for mixed drinks. Can't stand a Martini.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
coca-cola cheerwine, mik, wine, the blood of the innocent, apple juice or anything else that strikes my fancy

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Serpico said:
coca-cola cheerwine, mik, wine, the blood of the innocent...
What's that, Tomato juice mixed with white wine and Gerber baby food? :serpico:

Speaking of Cheerwine, I'm drinking a can of it right now. Good shit.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Walter said:
What's that, Tomato juice mixed with white wine and Gerber baby food?   :serpico:

There goes my secret recipe  :judo:

[quote author=Walter]
Speaking of Cheerwine, I'm drinking a can of it right now. Good shit.
[/quote]

me too, i was suprised to find out they only sell it in 12 states, but i suppose there are plenty of foods like that

http://www.cheerwine.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=About.Territory

scroto

Mmm....You don't say?
For me here we go!

Regular Drinks - Apple juice, orange juice, Dr.pepper which i drink way to much of, coffee-black none of that frilly sugar cream stuff for me. And Milk. Now I have a sweet deal with that, I usually drink Whole milk,or 2%, but my local grocer has a deal to get farm fresh milk in thier store form a local dairy farm. The quality varies form month to month beacuae of weather, and cow feeding patterns, but the taste is incredible!! Comes in old fashioned glass bottles too.

Alcohol - beer

incognitoX

you fail me
Soda and beer: Regular and Diet Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Sam Adams (cherry wheat, seasonals) Blue Moon, Hoegaarden

Mixes: Dr Pepper drop, Irish car bombs, Jack and Coke, Gin and Juice, Rocky Mountain Motherfuckers Bloody Marys

Just plain alcohol: Jack Daniels, Knob Creek, Bacardi Limone, Grey Goose, Tanqueray, Rumplemintz and Blackhaus

Heh, since high school, I've been drinking only one main 'beverage': tea! :)
Yup, simple light tea & lightly or moderately sweetened daily, nothing more.

Mo

The Warrior
I think life would be a lot more irretable and difficult without Diet Pepsi - not Diet Coke mind you, but, DIET PEPSI. No sugar so you can drink an unlimited amount and not worry about gaining an ounce of fat.

Juice - Mango Juice

Nutritional drink: EAS banana whey protein powder - the best-tasting/ highest quality protein out there.

Alacahold - Non for me, I'm Muslim

BOB

poruno sutâ
juice: orange, cherry, banana

soft: cherry coke, coke, dr. pepper

alc: Absinthe (libertine and lemercier are quite good), Scotch (Laphroaig and such) and some bitter beer brands

This is easy. :serpico:

1. water ( i dont drink soda/ pop)
2. Beer (Arany àszok, newcastle, Pilsner, Tuborg ( i cant spell it owwell..)
3. plum Palinka ( It is the best stuff in the world, purelly Hungarian creation)
4. coffee
5.horsetail tea ( dont ask if you dont have a clue about plants, herbs, and natural/biological ingredients)
6.wine (mainly Spanish red wine, Hungarian white wine, some red Greek wine
if anyone wants to know some good wine types just ask.

thats about it ::)

Nice! :guts:

I got a poster version of my bartender's guide..

-Flying Dutchman, Screaming Orgasm, White Russian, Praire fires, Monte Cristo. whatever u wanna marinate ur liver in :troll:

Water, juice and lactose-free milk(lactose-intolerance, not funny). I don`t drink anything with alcohol in it. Tea for some reason tastes like ash to me, and I get ill from coffee(no idea why). And for stuff like coca-cola and the like, I don`t know what that stuff is called that creates all those bubbles in it, but it almost burns my throat, so that`s a no-no.

Non-alc: Tea, Nestea Lemon, Mountain Dew, Coke
Alc: All of them. Preferred: Heineken, Finlandia Vodka, Tequila (with Salt and Lemon).

Juice - Carrot, Honeydew

non-alc : Water, hot chocolate, everything caffeinated, pepsi and vanilla coke

Alc - Shandy..... that's it I'm underage  :serpico:

Non-alcoholic: Coffee (with a lot of sugar), closely followed by tea.

Alcoholic: Czech beer and green Absinth.

trying to convert to beer as it would be a wise financial investment but goddamn does it taste like shit.

Seriously Sparnage, don´t put down beer like that (as someone who tried out more than thirty kinds of it, I must know :serpico:). It isn´t so long I tasted Guiness and it sure feels like shit. But german and czech beer (in case you could get your hands on it) is a different thing. Big differences in tastes, you would have something to choose from. Furthermore it´s way stronger than american/english beer (up to 21% over here, I think).

Top Bottom