Rakshas' Apostle Form

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
-rob- said:
We've seen Rakshas kill Kushans, but have we seen him kill any Bakiraka?

Well, we don't see him killing them (he does though), but the guys that were trying to assassinate Griffith at the end of volume 23 (when Mule makes his plight) were from the Bakiraka clan.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
HawaiianStallion said:
A bit off topic, but do we ever find out if there are only 4 members in the Tapasa or are there more than that?

It's most probably just the four of them we saw until now, but there could be more, it's not impossible.

Kagami

Goo!
What if Rakshas was similar to Roshinu, in that he had 3 forms? She had a human one, a sort-of human one (mix), and an apostle one.

maybe Rakshas is in a "mix" form now, and has a more human form that we may see later?

Or not!

CnC

Ad Oculos
Kagami said:
She had a human one, a sort-of human one (mix), and an apostle one.

It wasn't really a "human" form. She just removed the bug eyes, something she could do with her apostle form, too. So it was probably just an inate ability (much like the count and his tentacles), rather than 3 forms.

CnC

Ad Oculos
HawaiianStallion said:
He'll be like a bad guy from DBZ, he'll have 20 forms, each stronger than the next!

Only if he trains real hard, hopefully in a montage.

...even rocky had a montage.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
CnC said:
Only if he trains real hard, hopefully in a montage.

...even rocky had a montage.
He can only achieve his ultimate power if he trains in 100x Earth's gravity, then he would have to eat a Senzu bean! :troll:

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
The first time I saw Rakshas do the creaking-bones thing, I thought, "whoa, voodoo meat puppet." It would be kinda neat if the real Rakshas was a Priest who had a falling out with the Bakiraka over his use of necromancy, and they recognized him by the use of a meat puppet, rather than personal physiognomy. Of course, this would beg the question, how could he continue using magic without the aid and consent of Ganishka?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Trashcan said:
It would be kinda neat if the real Rakshas was a Priest who had a falling out with the Bakiraka over his use of necromancy, and they recognized him by the use of a meat puppet, rather than personal physiognomy.

Hmm well, that seems a bit far-fetched honestly. Magic doesn't seem to be the Bakiraka's field.

Trashcan said:
Of course, this would beg the question, how could he continue using magic without the aid and consent of Ganishka?

While Ganishka's casters need him to use magic, it doesn't mean there's no independent Kushan magic user apart from them (assuming Ganishka wouldn't kill them all). Besides, the Kushan empire is composed of various clans and tribes, and the Bakiraka is a unique case among them, I doubt it would rely on Ganishka in such a way (see the Tapasa's talk with Silat in Wyndham).

fuxberg said:
i didnt knew that Rashkas were apostles...

Were? There's only a single character named Rakshas in Berserk. As for him being an apostle or not, read the thread. There's no "proof", but it's assumed he's one.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Trashcan said:
It would be kinda neat if the real Rakshas was a Priest who had a falling out with the Bakiraka over his use of necromancy,

Rakshas is still Rakshas, he's only transmigrated, and theres nothing to point to him knowing necromancy or any other form of magic.

Aazealh said:
Were? There's only a single character named Rakshas in Berserk. As for him being an apostle or not, read the thread. There's no "proof", but it's assumed he's one.

Lightbulb, aaz. I'm tellin' you... :carcus:

Top Bottom