Take offense at the previous poster

CnC

Ad Oculos
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I take offence to your choice of word "Perfect". People like you tain that word and make retarded remarks about shitty shitty things and they call it perfect. Next thing you know whores like yourself will be calling CG movies perfect. Fuck you.

I'll have you know that "perfect" got an 8.4 in a nationwide study of 4000 CnC fanboys. So do your damn research before you jump to conclusions.

I hate you so much!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
You snot nosed punks -- throwing around your flashy statistics. I spit at your Nationwide study! An 8.4 on the Richter scale would have been enough to claim on my house insurance -- but a 8.3 wasn't good enough for the likes of you cumbuckets! WHAT WILL I FEED MY FAMILY NOW?! STATISTICS?!!

HUH!?!?!?

Cnc, you are the one with the most posts in this forum -and with a difference.
What I've always seen in you, this proves it beyond personal impression. You are the #1 natural flamer of skullknight.net

CnC

Ad Oculos
TheItalianRapscallian said:
Cnc, you are the one with the most posts in this forum -and with a difference.
What I've always seen in you, this proves it beyond personal impression. You are the #1 natural flamer of skullknight.net

Thats quite a claim, coming from you, xech...

I don't know where to begin, the huge innaccuracies or the lack of actual English.
"and with a difference" makes no sense
"beyond personal impression" is used inaccurately, and makes no sense in the context you use it.

Plus, my "post count" on the forum isn't that high. Perhaps you meant "this thread"? Try to work a bit on your grammar

CnC said:
Thats quite a claim, coming from you, xech...
Plus, my "post count" on the forum isn't that high. Perhaps you meant "this thread"? Try to work a bit on your grammar

What do you mean by coming from me? I am not a flamer pal. A troll might be, but not a flamer.
You are the natural flamer around here -the one with the right grammar :carcus:
Yes, you are the #1 poster in this thread.
It isn't a claim, but a proven reality allready.

CnC

Ad Oculos
xechnao said:
What do you mean by coming from me? I am not a flamer pal. A troll might be, but not a flamer.
You are the natural flamer around here -the one with the right grammar :carcus:
Yes, you are the #1 poster in this thread.
It isn't a claim, but a proven reality allready.

Don't call me "pal". I ain't your friend.

My overabundance of posts in this thread could be a attempt at compensation for your natural ability to turn a thread into shit in one post.

I'm really beginning to think you don't even bother to read the title of the thread title and just post what you want to say randomly on the boards.

You guys...let me tell ya sumthin after reading all 4 pages of this ridiculous banter........CNC, Walter, Aaz, Griffith, xechnao, SaiyajinNoOuji and all the rest of u lil faggots....why don't all u queers go do what it is u do best and go sniff lilttle boys bicycle seats....u people make me sick....SICK I SAY!!!!!!!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Proj2501 said:
You guys...let me tell ya sumthin after reading all 4 pages of this ridiculous banter........CNC, Walter, Aaz, Griffith, xechnao, SaiyajinNoOuji and all the rest of u lil faggots....why don't all u queers go do what it is u do best and go sniff lilttle boys bicycle seats....u people make me sick....SICK I SAY!!!!!!!
Hey assrammer, I take offense that you put me in the same category as Xech-mano-shit-cock. So why dont you shut your cock-holster and hum on these nuts.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Khorne said:
So you call me a jackass? Hmm.....a perfect case of casting one`s own weaknesses onto another. :carcus:

Wow, you make "I'm rubber, you're glue" sound so educated! :badbone:
Ya big poopyhead

CnC

Ad Oculos
Khorne said:
Using insults like "poopyhead" proves that you are an uncreative asshole.

you're obviously taking way too much offense here. So I'm just going to find the continuation of the thread offensive and resign for now.

CnC said:
you're obviously taking way too much offense here.  So I'm just going to find the continuation of the thread offensive and resign for now.
I take offense at the fact that you are dumb enough to not understand the whole point of this thread, balloonhead.

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
I don't know if this thread is still going but I'm gonna bring it back. You Suck dick for doggy treats, you cock sucking crossdresser!

Top Bottom