Post your description of the Elf King

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
I can't remember where but there was a picture to puck having a nostalgic moment looking back to when he stole something from a guy who looked like that.

You're talking about this:

Puck-goodtimes.jpg

It's in volume 24. I very much doubt this has anything to do with the Hanafubuku Ô though, that guy was just a cliché magician.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I don't know..i'd rather see the king as a wizard-related human.
Btw, what would really astonish me is if he were to be the Skullknight, who we know is a king (more likerly ex-Gaiseric) fights like a tornado and wear flowers on him...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
*Gyom* said:
I don't know..i'd rather see the king as a wizard-related human.
Btw, what would really astonish me is if he were to be the Skullknight, who we know is a king (more likerly ex-Gaiseric) fights like a tornado and wear flowers on him...
Shut up.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Um, no. Skullknight is Guts from the future, remember?
He was turned to steel? Passing through the Great Magnetic Field when he travelled time for the future of mankind? Enough Black Sabbath reference.

Suppose Hanafubuku Ou were to look feminine, since elves have no reproductive gender role.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
*Gyom* said:
i'd rather see the king as a wizard-related human.

Wouldn't make much sense for him to be human.

*Gyom* said:

Gaiseric was an emperor. I don't think I'll even comment on the rest...

Trashcan said:
Suppose Hanafubuku Ou were to look feminine, since elves have no reproductive gender role.

I don't think it's the case (but it's a definite possibility), they'd call him/her differently IMHO. If that's what you want though:

Puella thought about it long before we heard of the Hanafubuku Ô. :puck:

Walter said:

OMG.... I was laughing so hard. Such an appropriate response too :serpico: Watch him turn out to be right and we all commit ritualistic suicide ;)

There isn't much information to go on, so basically all you can say is "I hope he will look like...". Personally, I would like him to be a slightly larger than average elf. The idea of a Yodaish character is slightly appealing. A jolly demeanor of course, yet far more serious than the elfs we already know. He better be serious, because if Skullknights praise of his power is accurate at all, Griffith is coming after his ass next :O Won't that be a fun battle? ELFHELMS DEEP anybody??? (omg I should be shot for that...)

CnC

Ad Oculos
DOOMXEEN said:
The idea of a Yodaish character is slightly appealing.

Considering all of Pucks references to Yoda I would find it strange that the king would be a yoda-like character. Not to mention its been done.

Skabbius

Rotting Flesh
If elf's don't have a gender. Would it still be called a King?

Hmm.... That brings up another idea. The elf king doesn't actually need to be an elf does it?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skabbius said:
If elf's don't have a gender. Would it still be called a King?

They're asexual, but they still have apparent genders, see Puck and Ivalera.

Skabbius said:
The elf king doesn't actually need to be an elf does it?

Of course he's an elf, or a "yousei" to be exact (or rather, vague :guts:).

kimedog

mmmmmm BEER!
My personal opinion of the 'Elf King' is that he is a shapeshifter who will most likely be like 'Puck' of Shakespeare in personality. Hell, puck could be like a familiar to Hanafubuku like the daika/makara/daiba or w/e are to Ganishka.

Or it could be that Hanafubuku just never showed himself. The hermit king!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
kimedog said:
My personal opinion of the 'Elf King' is that he is a shapeshifter who will most likely be like 'Puck' of Shakespeare in personality.

Hmm, I don't think that will be the case.

kimedog said:
Hell, puck could be like a familiar to Hanafubuku like the daika/makara/daiba or w/e are to Ganishka.

No, it doesn't work like that, Puck can't be a familiar. We also don't even know if the Daka can be called familiars since they're created following a very specific process, and Daiba is just a lieutenant of Ganishka (and one of his sorcerers), not a familiar.

CloudNutta

-nothing to fear but fear itself-
ne war3 fans out there?
he'll look like the keeper of the grove, ent/horse/elf
definitely have thorns aura, and tranquility too
-.-

ehh, i was hoping that he is a kid, and for all you know, more childish than puck, but also freaking strong

it'll be quite fun to see what he is like

then, what kind of vegetable will puck's king look like?? carrot?? celery?

i am thinking, that they reproduce with coming out of a flower, just like thumbelina >.<

Well I guess it was bound to happan sooner or later
Heres the Elf king
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/6004/comicssantapimp2lh.jpg
who else could possibly be the pimp of all those elves besides Santa himself
:carcus:

I couldn't help myself... I just had to have a back up plan.
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/9442/schnozking0vm.gif
:schierke:

King-2E

I'll kick him in the head
For some reason, I also picture a fat lazy elf but its doubtful.

I also think he'll have some sort of atire, or something to identify him as the head honcho.

I think he may be a young man who is actually much older than he would look. He would also be as thoughtful as Flora and as mysterious as the Skullknight.

Well i quess that the king could be actually Puck who had forgotten who he was?

wild or is it?

Together with Puck's suspicious behaviour, I suspect himself to be the King.

yeah, I think so too!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
dakiro said:
Well i quess that the king could be actually Puck who had forgotten who he was?

wild or is it?

Together with Puck's suspicious behaviour, I suspect himself to be the King.

yeah, I think so too!!
Amnesia? That's quite a theory XD. What's suspicious about Puck's behaviour, and what clues lead you to believe he's 'Hanafubuku Oh'? Or is this just a GUT feeling? Without some evidence, you have to admit it sounds a little ridiculous.

Top Bottom