Skull Knight and Guts, and Kentarou Miura's identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on various clues throughout the manga, I have come up with a theory about Skull Knight and Guts. SK could actually be Guts' father. Considering he was the only other person to use the Berserker armor, and he is always telling him about his fate, this also opens up speculation that SK is actually Guts from the future. Just throwing it out there.

Also, KM has never really shown himself publicly. I have a theory that he is actually Mr. Susumu Hirasawa, the genius composer himself. His music goes so well with Berserk that it might be true. Although they might actually know each other and share the same ideas, but also just throwing it out there.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Archtype Engine, welcome to SK.net!

Archtype Engine said:
SK could actually be Guts' father.

That was speculated on before, and no, it's most likely not the case. A lot of elements make this improbable (like his age and his current state), and I don't believe any clue to exist that would support these theories. Please refer to older posts on the subject.

Archtype Engine said:
Considering he was the only other person to use the Berserker armor

Nowhere it is said that he was the only other person to use it. And even if he was, that wouldn't mean much.

Archtype Engine said:
he is always telling him about his fate, this also opens up speculation that SK is actually Guts from the future.

He warns him about various things, not really his "fate". And that's also old speculation as well as unlikely, not to say ridiculous. It's not a big deal, but please search for older posts before making new threads in the future, to prevent redundancy. Thanks in advance.

Archtype Engine said:
Also, KM has never really shown himself publicly.

He did actually.

Archtype Engine said:
Although they might actually know each other and share the same ideas

Kentarou Miura is a fan of Susumu Hirasawa, he often listens to his music when working (or at least did a few years ago) that's why he personally asked him to compose the music for the Berserk animated TV series.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Archtype Engine said:
this also opens up speculation that SK is actually Guts from the future. Just throwing it out there.

i think that if it would have been guts from the future it would have kinda ruined the story..turning it more into a sci-fi than a horror fantasy..imo lets keep the speculation of SK being gaiseric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom