Isidro and Schierke relationship?

I've been thinking about these two characters lately and thought about what there relationship may end up turning into later on. Right now there relationship is as friends that like to make fun of each other quite alot. But then when Isidro went to look for Schierke when he caused her to run away a few episodes back and after "rescuing" her from the merchants he tells her sorry about ruining her hat Schierke's response "Thank You For Coming" which I guess is Miura trying to deepening their bond with each other.

Then slighly later when she gets a regular dress when Isidro see's her his response is "...." :isidro: usually he'll be pointing at her and laughing etc. :chomp: But this time is was different maybe his developing different feelings for Schierke other than as friends? Then Schierke looks at Isidro expecting him to make fun of her but instead he compliments her looking good in her dress though he ends up saying "at least no one we know she's a witch that can take out entire city".. :schierke: I think he just threw that in so that she wouldn't notice entirely he was complimenting her.

Though right now Schierke has a father complex thing going on with Guts but she'll end up viewing him as a father figure to her nothing more. Well anyways so will this two end up being more than friends later on or just stay as friends?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
There's an older thread about this already, however I won't merge the two since the other one was parasited, so here's the link: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3971.0.

ZODDGUTSU said:
I've been thinking about these two characters lately and thought about what there relationship may end up turning into later on.

Love of course! :carcus:

ZODDGUTSU said:
Right now there relationship is as friends that like to make fun of each other quite alot. But then when Isidro went to look for Schierke when he caused her to run away a few episodes back and after "rescuing" her from the merchants he tells her sorry about ruining her hat Schierke's response "Thank You For Coming" which I guess is Miura trying to deepening their bond with each other.

Their relationship started relatively bad, they didn't like each other much. Then Schierke being skilled as she is, Isidro felt like he was useless (in Enoch). It got better when he protected her in the Qliphoth, and then again when he came to save her from the pirates. I think Miura is having their relationship evolve in time, culminating with episode 263 where they acted like good friends. I also do foresee a continued evolution of their feelings toward each other, which I hope will end up as love. :badbone:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
Love of course! :carcus:
Crazy kids, those two. Although their relationship when they first met wasn't quite as hateful as Guts' and Casca's, I can't help but draw a parallel (kinda). Maybe it's due to too many English classes involving deconstructing stuff...all that aside though, I foresee their relationship getting closer and closer (especially with the coming battle, lots of opportunities for Isi and Schierke to take turns savin' each other's asses).

Kart

Resident /b/tard
I don't expect it to go so smoothly, I personally (This is my opinion) feel that it wouldn't fit very well into the story if they just kind of fell in love, or had some incredible experience together (Ie big battle) and it was like "alright! were in love!" If he does do that, he will make it interesting, there will bie a big twist.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
The growing love between the two doesn't have to be a centerpiece to the story, just a little something off to the side to slowly develop. They're still young and I doubt that Isidro has matured enough in his view on women to think of them romantically. I also doubt that it would be some instantaneous thing where instantly they both realize they're in love, kiss and go off into the sunset. I do personally think those two are cute together and it wouldn't surprise me if they eventually get closer.

What's really gonna happen is gonna be a lot more soap operaish with Isidro and Schierke going out and getting close only to find out that Isidro is cheating on her with Sonya. To get back at him, Schierke seduce's Guts.Throw Skull Knight and Rakshas in there, and it all ends in love, heart break, and good TV ratings!

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
dawy said:
It won't be surprised if Isidro and Schierke fall in love, but in 5-10 years time.
Why so long? They're already both in their early teens, and Guts & Casca were already getting closer before Griffith's arrest. I see it happening in about 2-3 years, or 4-5 years in real time, considering the pacing of the story. :guts:

EDIT: Looks like I killed another one...

Top Bottom