Anyone want to trade?

R

-rob-

So, everyone should know by now I'm a reliable person... Well, I got some extra statues / figures I'm thinking about selling on Ebay. And I was also thinking, instead of selling them why not just make some trades? If anyones interested let me know.

Extra statues / figures I have:
-GodHand Normal (Slans got a damaged wing but superglue will definetely fix it)
-Grunbeld Normal
-Femto Action Figure (Brand new still)
-Zodd Apostle Figure (Now that I got the statue I dont need my personal figure)
-Plus I have quite a few extra action figures but I dont have the boxes for them and they're just commons anyway...

Statues I'm still looking for:
-griffith millenium falcon limited edition on horse with rakshas
-Casca eclipse
-skullknight (on horse or either glow in the dark)
-troll
-griffith millenium falcon part 1 (not 2)
-guts hawk soldier

Of course most of those trades are unfair but I'm sure something can be worked out... If anyone is interested please contact me.

Dude -rob- how bad is the Slan Damage? Because as you know my Slan was damaged pretty bad, but if this one is a much cleaner/nicer break I'd definately be interested in purchasing the God Hand set if you put it on ebay.

conan

Until next time...
What figures do you have? I may be interested in Guts Black Swordsman figs if they are complete and in near mint/mint condition -

LMK!

R

-rob-

Merz... You can get that inner wing fixed... Do you see where Slanns outter wings are connected to her upper back? That is the ONLY THING that holds those outer wings togethor to Slann... If your careful you can pull that right off and pop it right back in. Pull it off carefully, superglue the inner wing, then pop back in the outer wing.. I know this for sure because one my friends GodHand Slanns wing was off completely when he got it, it went right back in... I wasnt as lucky though, my Slanns inner wing and outter wing are practically cracked in half.. I can superglue it myself but I'm afraid I'd mess up and that'd lower the value even more.

Conan... I'm really looking to trade, but if you're interested I got the Guts Black Swordsman Calm Face , Guts Hawk Soldier TV Version , Guts Berserker PVC , and the Hawk Soldier ToyCom thing... I dont plan on getting rid of those last 2 tho until I get the Statue versions for them. (Berserker being very soon tho)

R

-rob-

Guts Magun Bloody

Does anyone have an extra Guts Magun Bloody? Or maybe 1 they dont want?

If so are you interested in trading it for a Grunbeld Normal or a GodHand Normal (But Slann has a broken wing)

I know they're available on ArtOfWars website but I've already payed for 1 Magun so it would be much easier to just trade it. I even have a few extra Action Figures I might be able to throw in for the trade.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

hey rob
why not selling them on ebay?
i think gurunberd or god hands are worth more than magun EX, plus u can order it from aow at anytime.

R

-rob-

kubricka said:
hey rob
why not selling them on ebay?
i think gurunberd or god hands are worth more than magun EX, plus u can order it from aow at anytime.

Yeah I understand that... I just payed 185$ for the Normal Magun though, so I'm not really looking foward to 250$ more just for a Bloody version... And yeah I understand the GodHand and Grunbeld are worth more, so someone would be getting a pretty good deal through this. :guts:

Top Bottom