Zodd & Gatts

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ok hi,
alright this is my therory about Zodd being Gatts father this took me a while to come up with, well I know alot of you guys/gals would probley not agree but i'm going ahead anyways. No one Know really anything about Gatts real parants, what i think is this Zodds standing around after a battle in deep thought along comes a women looking for her husband [your probley thinking why would somone do that probley to bury him] but around that time stops looking and heads back but on the way my guess would be that she would have been attacked by bandits, Zodd seeing this he probley would go "see the strong" and kill the bandits [but i dought any strong bandits would go after a lone women], [this is where i think every thing goes up hill for a while] not like most of the Apostles Zodd dosn't live for sex so he would probley keep her company [remember Zodd has been around for a very long time so maybe he had a wife or a lover back during the rule for Gaiseric, so Gatts mother resembles Zodd's wife, lover, ect...] so Zodd would stay with her for a while a couple months and a little while later she is pregnant with Zodd's kid. But Zodd would probley have to go do somthing for the God Hand leaving Gatts mother by her self, say she was accused of being a witch and hanged. After Zodd finds out he probley hunts down the man/women that killed her and riped him/her in two.
well there's my half baked idea i'm sorta tired so I wasn't thinking real.
Dave

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
;D Sounds more like a fanfic than a theory?

Don't get me wrong, its for reasons like these that I started my own Fanfic, Gaiseric. It gives me room to throw in ideas I thought would be really neat, but beyond the shadow of a doubt, arent going to happen.

We need more evidence before we can refute your theory...but we also need more evidence to support it...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
yeah I was just coming *up* with hafe baked ideas any ways, the only thing that gave me the idea about this was that Gatts and Zodd have the same ears and thats it [and this is why i'm a moron  8)]. Fan Fic would be cool though.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
gaming? I dont play many games these days actually. If anything, Ill get a round or 5 of Street Fighter Alpha 2 every couple of days with Cronus where I promptly whoop his ass with Dan, isnt that right Cronus?

Anyways, about 186. Next week is a little bit weird. Classes start here on thursday, which is the day I normally would go down to pick up the chapter...so Ill try to pick it up on wednesday, a day early, but if that doesnt work out...if might not be until sunday.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
gaming? I dont play many games these days actually. If anything, Ill get a round or 5 of Street Fighter Alpha 2 every couple of days with Cronus where I promptly whoop his ass with Dan, isnt that right Cronus?

*rotflmao* ;D

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
-_-.............UUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM

It IS A TEORY VERY DAREDEVIL, IT ONLY THAT RELATES TO GATT WITH ZOD IS THE FACT THAT BOTH HAS THE SAME TYPE OF HAIR AND THAT ARE EXCELLENT COMBATANTS BODY TO BODY AND NOW AS YOUR you SAID, INCLUDED THIS TAMBIEN THE FACT OF THE INTERESTING EARS OF GATT (I THOUGHT THAT ASI DREW THEM MIURA) JEJE THE TRUTH NOT we IMAGINE TO ZOD HAVING A LIFE MARITAL WITH SOMEWOMAN, BECAUSE ALWAYS IT is PASSED FIGHTING AND DESTAZANDO PERSONS, BUT COM you SAID IN 300 YEARS OF LIFE PERHAPS NOT IT MOVE NEITHER A TANTITO? JEJEJEJEJE THAT IDEA. I CREATE THAT NEITHER THE SAME one MIURA HAS A GREAT DEAL OF INTERES IN THAT TYPE OF MATTERS, TO THE SUFFICED HIM CONQUE GATT WAS A BOY THAT SINCE THE BIRTH HAD VERCERLAS HARD TO SURVIVE, AND JAMAS we SAW BUT THAT THE FEET OF THE MOTHER HANGING OF AN TREE IF HAD HUNG ITS MOTHER BY THE IDEA OF SORCERER BECAUSE BETTER NOT they HAD IT CUT THE HEAD OR BURNED (ALREADY ITSELF THAT TAMBIEN they HUNG THEM BUT, SERIOUS BUT ADEQUATE THE ONE THAT TO BE BURNED) SEEMS BUT THAT THE, they KILLED FOR THIEF, OR BY BEING THE VICTIMA OF A WAR AND THAT WAS THE END OF THE INHABITANTS OF A CITY BESIEGED OR VILLAGE, WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR GATT IS NOTITS ORIGIN, BUT ITS FUTURE. CERTAIN, TAMBIEN WHEN GATT SONRIO OF THAT WAY DIABOLICAL MOVED BY THE PASION OF FIGHTING REMEMBERS A LITTLE TO ZOD IT SAID, THAT IS MATTER COUSIN FOR A FANFIC! SOMEONE it HAS THE SCENE WHERE GAMBINO he FINDS TO GATT?

THANKS

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
ouch, you beat cronus with dan? i think the character's funny (thus the icon), but my god is he weak. that poor, tiny little fireball... good version of the hurrican kick, though. decent dragon punch, too. but why play as dan when you can play as... EVIL RYU? i dunno, he's my favorite. this has nothing to do with berserk, i just noticed, so i'm going to tie it back in by suggesting that maybe evil ryu is the ultimate strong one & go eat dinner before my brain completely shuts off.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
the glory of dan is BEATING someone with Dan. The "weakest" character in the game. Evil Ryu? ULTRA CHEEZE!!! Bah. I prefer beating the shit outof someone with style, not power. Thats just me. FOr instance. my SECOND favorite character is Sodom. "BRAKKKO!!!" hence the beating someone with style.

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
ah, see, i learned to play against a guy who ran the local arcade & had nothing but free time to practice all day, AND used evil ryu all the time (at first he used to embarace me by beating me with dan, too, but then i started beating him with his own character & he switched). the guy was too damn good for me to beat with anybody other than a character equal to his, & now i stick with evil ryu because he's cool.

Top Bottom