FFVII: Advent Children

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Bacongod said:
[

Oh, how we all struggle to reach bacongod perfection...  the impossible dream.

Oh, how the masses do try...

[

bacongod perfection indeed/
]

Bacongod said:
Griffith, I'm not sure I WANT to know the out come of the "Cloud's buster sword, Sephiroth's masamune, or... my penis,"  battle, but let me know when the carnage in the bathtub ends.

ultimatebattle.GIF

For warriors like us, bacon, the carnage never ends. I may not be as experienced or up to your level of perfection, but I can assure you it was a damn good fight, my comrade! See the "out come" at the top of this artist's rendition.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Bacongod said:
Oh, how the masses do try...

That sounds like communism if you ask me. FF7 the movie would be ashamed of your blantant communist propaganda. I remember back in the cold war [I was alive for 5 years of it] when we would puplicly ridicule people like you with egg throwings and mass commi killings. Now say 50 hail marys you commie god hateing bastard and say sorry to the Advant! :troll:

Griffith

And God bless "Mgm/Ua Studios" for the masterpiece, 1992 TV cartoon series, James Bond Jr.

jr1.jpg

Perfect, a masterpiece, the immaculate animation; it's simply impossible to hyperbolize the Holy goodness of James Bond Jr.
It's the greatest thing since the kitchen sink!​

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
"Griffith No More!" said:
And God bless "Mgm/Ua Studios" for the masterpiece, 1992 TV cartoon series, James Bond Jr.

http://www.klast.net/bond/images/jr1.jpg

Perfect, a masterpiece, the immaculate animation; it's simply impossible to hyperbolize the Holy goodness of James Bond Jr.
It's the greatest thing since the kitchen sink!​
wow, I actually remember watching that when I was 8. Well, not so much the 8 part, that I mostly extrapolated from Mr. No More1"s first line....... *rambles on nostalgically for about 5 minutes*

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
wow, I actually remember watching that when I was 8. Well, not so much the 8 part, that I mostly extrapolated from Mr. No More1"s first line...

I remember watching this series too, and I remember being more entertained than while watching FFVII: Advent Children.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Griff!! James Bond Jr. was perfection, animated! Exclamation mark!

As far as shows we watched when we were kids, any MASK fans in the audience? Damn that show kicked ass...

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I remember that being called B.O.Y.Z. or something.... Its something I've occasionaly considered looking into to see how good it seems from an older perspective.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
As far as shows we watched when we were kids, any MASK fans in the audience? Damn that show kicked ass...

My brother loved it for years... He had a shitload of MASK toys too. Now, do you guys remember Jayce and The Wheeled Warriors? A testimony of friendship between France and America. :guts:

jayce.JPG

some where in my fathers basement, I still have those toys. Do you remember the little green brain things that came in Saw Boss, and the other bad guys?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I actually found an interview with the choreographer for Advent Children on YouTube. Guy has some revolutionary ideas, I thought. Check it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrYRPdn5YXc

Griffith

Walter said:
I actually found an interview with the choreographer for Advent Children on YouTube. Guy has some revolutionary ideas, I thought. Check it.

http://www.youtuube.com/watch?v=CrYRPdn5YXc

I must say, as someone who's been critical of his work in the past, he's really come a long way since Advent Children.

Man, I can't believe this thread is back! It's surreal, and almost as unbelievably stupid and contrived as the return of Sephiroth, or my return to being a total dick in this thread until we both go dormant again, like this is some shitty post-modern pop art tribute to a movie that's already a shitty tribute to itself. :griffnotevil:

Walter said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrYRPdn5YXc

Good one. :ganishka:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Man, I can't believe this thread is back! It's surreal, and almost as unbelievably stupid and contrived as the return of Sephiroth, or my return to being a total dick in this thread until we both go dormant again, like this is some shitty post-modern pop art tribute to a movie that's already a shitty tribute to itself.

I know I can't believe I'm actually reading posts in this thread right now.

I still don't get the hate for this movie. Again, the original version I could understand, but the extended version was really a pleasure for me to watch. I can't help but think that the people who dismiss the movie just didn't like Final Fantasy 7 in the first place, which makes me wonder why they'd be watching this movie anyway, or only saw the original version. Plot-wise the movie was solid. Crisis core and Advent Children really brought Final Fantasy 7 into a complete full circle.

Top Bottom