FFVII: Advent Children

Re: FF7 AC 4min trailer

Try mininova or whatever.

Yeah it's leaked there's a 1 min preview of high quality footage floating around from the leaked film. It's part of the torrent file therefore its legit. I'll get back to you with a proper link to the torrent.

Here's the sample:

link removed

Here's one torrent link:

link removed

AAAHHHHHH! no subtitles...  :judo:  :judo:  :judo:

well... it wont be long now i guess...

thnx for finding that sample, i would have probably destroyed my computer if i downloaded the whole thing and it was subtitleless

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

dwarfkicker said:
The movie in the action was fucking amazing.  I can't describe how awesome it was and I'm not even an FF fanboy.  Wow, Cloud vs Sephiroth was definitly the most amazing fight.
Thanks for the spoiler. And for the torrent link.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

dylec said:
I don't know if it's posted here, but the movie is out in JP - already ripped & even on bt too

Well, people are talking about it in the posts just above yours...

You can download the files for the english subtitles now at mininova.org. I have no idea how to install the files so the subtitles will appear in the movie so I hope it comes with a turtorial.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

dwarfkicker said:
Seriously though, you didn't think they'd fight?

No, I never even said it spoiled anything for me, but the point you're still missing was it could and nomad said so nicely and you just blew it off. Pretty crappy.

Anyway, I'm sorry I called you a jackass before... although, now I think you've earned the honor three times over. But hey, me too on participation points alone. =)

Walter said:
Seriously though, Sephiroth was dead?

Jackass.

Well then Grif, I'm sure I can redeem myself. The english sub file that's on the different torrent sites have a lot of errors in the dialogue. I've fixed it to the best of my abilities from viewing the official trailers that have subs (Square's subs not fan subs) as well as asking a few people who know the language. Though I only corrected the parts that were major errors, not everything will be spot on.

Here's the English sub file with the corrections:

http://babildo.brinkster.net/Doc/engsub.zip

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

dwarfkicker said:
Well then Grif, I'm sure I can redeem myself. The english sub file that's on the different torrent sites have a lot of errors in the dialogue. I've fixed it to the best of my abilities from viewing the official trailers that have subs (Square's subs not fan subs) as well as asking a few people who know the language. Though I only corrected the parts that were major errors, not everything will be spot on.

Here's the English sub file with the corrections:

http://babildo.brinkster.net/Doc/engsub.zip
Brooklyn_Skin strikes again?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

dwarfkicker said:
Well then Grif, I'm sure I can redeem myself.

See, it wasn't the act that bugged me, no big whoop as you said, just that I know you're too nice a guy to ignore the problem like that. :carcus:

Thanks for the new subs! :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Walter said:
Brooklyn_Skin strikes again?

That damn bastard! :judo:

Anyway, saw the movie and whatever errors the dialogue may have aren't going to change much to what it is (feel free to send me a summary by PM though dwarfkicker). The guys at Square have "succeeded" where they had messed up with The Spirits Within: they crammed as much fan service as possible and managed to more or less avoid making it seem like it's really too much (shockingly so). Too bad they've waited so long though, their loss. Anyway it's the ultimate compilation of fan service to me, and I was entertained so I can't really complain given the price I paid. It's totally aimed at nerds and no one else, I wonder how well it'll sell...

I did laugh a few times though, at the beginning of the final fight for example "Surprised to see me, Mr Anderson?" or during some of the cheesiest shots (my favorite would be SPOILER Zack SPOILER).

Anyway, time to order my super exclusive UMD version of the movie for $44.99 only!! Coming out soon! No need for DVDs anymore. :troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

I must be too old for this stuff. I think this movie was made for the generation before me. And if they like it, more power to them.

But really, Square has way too much money. This movie was a D essay with an $100,000,000 cover sheet.

Top Bottom