Author Topic: Emperor Zodd  (Read 3092 times)

-rob-

Emperor Zodd
« on: October 18, 2005, 02:48:11 AM »
So, I was gonna post my collection but my camera is working like shit... I still got some decent shots in tho of this Zodd Figure that I customized... Hopefully tommorow I can update this thread.

Enjoy:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 03:22:10 AM by -rob- »

Offline Aworldapart

Re: Emperor Zodd
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 02:54:13 AM »
haha thats tight .... and um ..pretty bizarre.  Very nice work man!  :guts:

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 02:58:16 AM »
Nice customization -rob-, there's too much "blood" for my taste though.

Offline kubricka

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 03:02:46 AM »
good job rob, nice work
any more clear shots on it?

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 03:12:00 AM »
Is that Guts' chopped off head that Zoddo is holding???  If so, SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU ROB!!!!  :chomp:

Anyways, yes, I would like to see clearer pics of it, but from the looks of it, it's pretty cool!  I always like checking out custom work.

-rob-

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 03:19:24 AM »
Is that Guts' chopped off head that Zoddo is holding??? 

Yes he is holding Guts head. But it's just a spare to that TV Version which came with 2 heads.

Thanks to eveyone who posted in this tread, I will try and get better shots tommorow, I think I still wanna add a few more things too it... Like a spine come outta Guts neck hahaha.

Aazealh I agree on the bloodwork, I waaayyyyy overdid it, but I just wanted to see how it came out, I'm thinking about putting a little bit of blood on my Magun instead of spending another 250$. But it's a huge risk and I'll only have 1 chance so I'm trying to practice as much as possible.

Offline Rhombaad

• Old Fart in Training
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 03:35:25 AM »
Thanks to eveyone who posted in this tread, I will try and get better shots tommorow, I think I still wanna add a few more things too it... Like a spine come outta Guts neck hahaha.
Ack!  That was gonna be my suggestion! :guts:

Offline Maiku

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 03:37:24 AM »
Interesting

Offline Aworldapart

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 03:49:22 AM »
I have to add that the "cherish spring" setting definitely adds to the ambience  :serpico:

Can't wait to see those pics rob! :chomp:

Offline Darkadien Zurel

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 09:22:20 AM »
Damn you Aworldapart you beat me to that cherish spring's line :P hehe

However thats a pretty nice customization there Rob.  Only thing im not a fan of is his sword is laying on its handle blade up but i think the statue comes like that no?

Besides that Its a great item to have  :SK:
"you might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired" -Sei Shin Kan

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 12:05:05 PM »
Only thing im not a fan of is his sword is laying on its handle blade up but i think the statue comes like that no?

It's not a statue but a figure, and yes, it would look better if the sword was the other way around (blade in the ground, not handle).

Offline conan

• Of the Interstice
  • Until next time...
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 04:30:47 PM »
It's not a statue but a figure, and yes, it would look better if the sword was the other way around (blade in the ground, not handle).

Agreed...

I've NEVER seen a blade stick out of the ground by the handle...
too top heavy...

Great custom!  I love the blood (i'm a fan of bloody customs as well! ;) :D)
I'm the best there is at what I do, though what I do isn't very nice! - Wolverine

Offline CnC

• Of the Abyss
  • Ad Oculos
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 05:09:01 PM »
looks like a nice job.  There is a lot of blood, but from what I can gauge, its well done.  Definitely post more pics from somewhere with a little more light (looks like your camera was struggling)
I'm sick of following my dreams.  I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later...
- R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
CnColors!

Offline handsome rakshas

• Of the Vortex
  • Thanks Grail!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 06:15:16 PM »
Good stuff Rob! I want to see some new pics come christmas time!

-rob-

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 08:37:40 PM »
Thank you everyone for the replies... I just ended up painting his whole face red... Plus if anyones ever played Resident Evil 2 ever heard of the Lickers? I had 1 of those from years ago, I pulled off its tongue an stuck it in Guts neck to make it look like a real bloody spine... I also put some blood on my Magun so I am no longer looking for the bloody version, I think I did a good job on it (except I overdid the knife on Guts waist)

Oh and about the sword, I got that base from some really really really old Viking action figure, and when I pulled him off the base there was that hole, so I just propped the sword in and poured in some superglue, I dont think that swords coming out. I want to find some bones to put on the base, after I do that I will post updated pictures.

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2005, 10:14:08 PM »
I pulled off its tongue an stuck it in Guts neck to make it look like a real bloody spine...

Again, shame shame shame on you Rob!  :chomp:  hehehe.

Offline Rhombaad

• Old Fart in Training
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2005, 10:45:23 PM »
Plus if anyones ever played Resident Evil 2 ever heard of the Lickers? I had 1 of those from years ago, I pulled off its tongue an stuck it in Guts neck to make it look like a real bloody spine...
That's fantastic!!! :troll:

Offline Simon

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2005, 07:01:04 AM »
Gruesome! :zodd: