Guts MAKEN

R

-rob-

Is this Statue worth getting? From the pictures I don't really like it... It looks like Sylvester Stallone wearing football pads.

But I seen someone on here (I think SMZKAH) say it was there favorite statue.

Cuz I really want to get a Guts Statue from Pre-Eclipse. I was hoping for Hawk Soldier but its impossible to find. And getting both would be pretty ridiculous imo.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

R

-rob-

Aazealh said:
Well if you don't like it, why bother? Just get the Hawk Soldier one, or save some money if you can't find it. :void:

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n25139089

Not that impossible to find. :guts: The Maken statue isn't bad (I love that armor) but the face totally kills it for me, and Guts didn't wear a helm at that time so there's no way around it.

Yeah with that Yahoo Japan Mall I got signed up.. But my Email isn't the same as the Paypal I use so I had trouble with the Deposit. I think its gods way of telling me to not mess with YahooJapan. =/

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
I like my Bloody Maken Guts, but I have to agree with Aaz on the matter of the face . . . . :troll: I can't wait to get Wyald sometime so I can have them set up together. :guts:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I like the Guts Maken statue. That was the first Berserk statue I purchased and I was pleased with it. The blood work is kind of weird on it, it really looks like he has chicken pox or something on his neck (thanks for pointing that out Derek!) I must say that the armor is definitly worth it though. And also the sword holder on his back is really neat too. His face isn't perfect, but what Berserk statue is? Rob, If you could grab this statue for $150 or $175 I'd say go for it!

R

-rob-

Thanks for the replies guys. If I dont find a Guts Hawk Soldier within the next 3 weeks then I will get the Maken instead.

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Yeah the maken is definitely one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite. I originally only had the non blood version, but I definitely prefer the blood version. And its easy to find since it was brought to the states. I'd have to agree with handsome rakshas, if you can get it for less than $200, go for it.

Maken is alright. My real problem with it is the paint. The bloody version on the AoW site Looks WAY better than the actually production peice. To bad really as I love the fact they made a version of Guts with that armor. (Confession: I own both the bloody and regular version :void:)

-Rob- I love you man but you have to learn the key to collecting Berserk statues. Patience Patience Patience. Never settle. If you want a pre-eclipse Guts and you don't want to buy two then just wait. It isn't going to hurt anything. There are statues that I have been waiting on for a year or more. God Hand LE for example. When it was available I didn't have the money. Sure the regular version is up right now for a decent price but I'm still waiting. I don't want to bid on the up on YJ in case I actually manage to win the Guts on Horse. Just be patient down the road you'll be much happier with your collection.

R

-rob-

Maiku said:
Maken is alright.  My real problem with it is the paint.  The bloody version on the AoW site Looks WAY better than the actually production peice.  To bad really as I love the fact they made a version of Guts with that armor.  (Confession:  I own both the bloody and regular version  :void:)

-Rob- I love you man but you have to learn the key to collecting Berserk statues.  Patience Patience Patience.  Never settle.  If you want a pre-eclipse Guts and you don't want to buy two then just wait.  It isn't going to hurt anything.  There are statues that I have been waiting on for a year or more.  God Hand LE for example.  When it was available I didn't have the money.  Sure the regular version is up right now for a decent price but I'm still waiting.  I don't want to bid on the up on YJ in case I actually manage to win the Guts on Horse.  Just be patient down the road you'll be much happier with your collection.

Maiku you are absolutely correct... I agree with you 100%.

But get this, I found a Hawk Soldier for sale.. Price was umm, not cheap, at all... But its the first and last chance I'll probably ever have at getting this thing so I think I'm just gonna go for it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
-rob- said:
Price was umm, not cheap, at all... But its the first and last chance I'll probably ever have at getting this thing so I think I'm just gonna go for it.

Haha, I think you missed Maiku's point. :serpico: It's not the only chance you'll ever have (except if you won't be able to buy anything from now on), that's what he meant. Be it in 2 days or 2 months, you'll find another one, possibly a good deal. That's why you need patience. :SK:

R

-rob-

Aazealh said:
Haha, I think you missed Maiku's point.

No I understood what he meant, and I agree with him... I just suffer from this thing called Obsessive Compulsive.

Top Bottom