Episode 264

Title: 天啓 - Divine Revelation

05v21.jpg

Shirukei said:
OMG Who might that be?!
I think this old man is the pontiff.It maybe the hawk leaves a request and remind him not to  close to the Vritannis.
PS:Shirukei's avator is very funny and nice look,you draw it yourself? :carcus:

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
With a quote from the translation of the previous episode...

"Where is his Eminence, the Pope?"

"According to schedule he should have arrived here in Vritanis already
but, maybe his physical condition changed during the trip and he's now
recuperating in a tent. That's a lead by the heavens."

• Or...

"Where is the Sovereign Pontiff (His Eminence) of the Holy See?"

Maybe? Though I suppose you'd expect a bit more fan-fair and grandeur.

I see, I was unable to recall him. Griffith might have something to do with Vritanis after all!  :griff:

EDIT : Wasn't it the messenger from Vritanis suppose to give them the warning? Perhaps the Hawks took a step faster?

blueberserk said:
PS:Shirukei's avator is very funny and nice look,you draw it yourself? :carcus:
Thanks, but I found it on a japanese site  :schierke:

ZKK said:
With a quote from the translation of the previous chapter...

"Where is his Eminence, the Pope?"

"According to schedule he should have arrived here in Vritanis already
but, maybe his physical condition changed during the trip and he's now
recuperating in a tent. That's a lead by the heavens."

• Or...

"Where is the Sovereign Pontiff (His Eminence) of the Holy See?"

Maybe? Though I suppose you'd expect a bit more fan-fair and grandeur.

:( , you were faster than me! XDD
I guess he is the Pontiff, no other choice I can think of

R

-rob-

Dont know who he is but hopefully he doesnt interrupt the conversation between Owen and Guts.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Perhaps a change in POV and we get back to the conversation between Owen and Guts next episode?? Its possible!
Its evil, but possible. I don't know about you guys, but I want to know more about this man in bed. We can always get back to the conversation of 263 later on
:troll: :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
avi said:
An alternative translation for the title could be divine revelation...

Yeah, that's what it should be.

blueberserk said:
I think this old man is the law king .It maybe the hawk leaves a request and remind him not to close to the Vritannis.

That doesn't make any sense.

-rob- said:
Dont know who he is but hopefully he doesnt interrupt the conversation between Owen and Guts.

I don't see how he could ever do that, are you following the story at all? But like CnC said, maybe we won't see Guts at all in this episode?! Maybe it'll all focus on the Pontiff!! :isidro:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Nice speculation, Rhombaad. Its indeed possible. :serpico:

Who better to herald the arrival of their "savior" than the pontiff? Not to mention it would confirm Griffith's involvement with the attack

Award of the best speculation:
Rhombaad said:
GAH! The suspense is killing me! Is the Pontiff going to have a dream regarding Griffith???? :griff:
I really hope that it'll turn to something like that!Can't wait to see the next NeoBOTH move...and I almost forgot the conversation between Guts and Owen!
So many things , so little pages  :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mad Angel Loki said:
Award of the best speculation: I really hope that it'll turn to something like that!

Well, with the title "Divine Revelation" it's not too hard to deduce... :schierke: Whether it involves Griffith or not, I think the Pontiff will have a vision and will react accordingly, possibly thwarting the Kushans in a way.

fuxberg said:
when is the new eps released?

Young Animal comes out on friday, as usual. We'll probably have the episode a day or so before.

Hello, as you can tell I am new to this board. However I have been reading Berserk for quite some time (as well as this site), and am hopelessly addicted.

It seems most likely that it is the Pontiff. I am very curious to see how the Guts/Owen conversation turns out.

Is it possible that the "Pope" (at least who we are almost certian is the Pope) is really just Yoda (without the ears mind you)?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jepn30 said:
Hello, as you can tell I am new to this board. However I have been reading Berserk for quite some time (as well as this site), and am hopelessly addicted.

Hello jepn30, welcome. I hope you'll like yourself here. :serpico:

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
jepn30 said:

It seems most likely that it is the Pontiff. I am very curious to see how the Guts/Owen conversation turns out.

Is it possible that the "Pope" (at least who we are almost certian is the Pope) is really just Yoda (without the ears mind you)?

I guess I don't understand what the big deal is surrounding the "possible" conversation. Yes, I'm impressed that Owen is still alive after all this time. However, Guts shouldn't give a hoot about Owen. Just another reminder of his past. Even if Owen decides to engage Guts in conversation, I have my doubts the dialogue would be that worthwhile.

Top Bottom