An Age of Monochrome

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
"The Angel shall be a Falcon of De-Saturation. And he shall bring an age of monochrome upon the forum."

I just felt like a change to the default theme. And I like it!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Seal_of_Approval.gif

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
Great look but the way titles highlight while the cursor jumps on them makes me dizzy  :judo:
Links have always dropped 1 pixel when you highlight them. Anyway, links in particular are undergoing changes as I type this, so... its not final.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
Links have always dropped 1 pixel when you highlight them. Anyway, links in particular are undergoing changes as I type this, so... its not final.

I was really liking the "testing grounds' theme for exactly the reasons you've now made default. I still like testing grounds, but I'll try this out for the sake of seeing something different...

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Ahhhh...what a relaxation! Seriously, i feel much more comfortable with all those shiny colors gone :chomp:

At first i thought my color blindess got worse but now i'm relieved. :puck:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
meh, I liked my recent posts right there on the front page. Back to testing grounds I go.
It's absent for a reason on the default theme. It eats up bandwidth and server stuff by parsing through all the threads. If everyone did it, it'd be insanity!

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
It's absent for a reason on the default theme. It eats up bandwidth and server stuff by parsing through all the threads. If everyone did it, it'd be insanity!

Gotcha, I won't tell anyone...

Top Bottom