SK Net Pets

TheSkyTraveller said:

OMG... sooo adorable. >_< Are they guinea pigs? Chester is so cute with the hat. Does he keep it on like that when you put it on him? LOL

Closest I've gotten to tormenting my pets with clothes was I knit a jacket once for my dog... turned into shreds of yarn by the next day. XD

My pets:

vladdy.jpg

interceptor.jpg

chitchat.jpg

vlad-interceptor.jpg

Oh oh and this one is my favorite:

buttbite.jpg

XD

I consider my plants to be pets too, but I doubt anyone cares. LOL

Oburi

All praise Grail
I didn't even know this thread existed, but now that I do here's my only pet...my stepmothers chuwawa. I say my stepmothers because I never like these dogs and was never proud that I lived with one, until I actually did and now I'm not ashamed to say that I love this dog. How can you not smile at these shots.
1001533hq1.jpg

buddy1jr1.jpg

buddydc2.jpg

And the other animal I live with...my 14 year old brother.
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001518kx4.jpg
Ha,ha. Actuall pic I took though from NY Zoo.
Here's a real pic of my brother at that very same zoo, and he's the very same jackass. http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001481fo4.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I somehow feel inspired to post my small menagerie as well! :} Got three cats and two hamsters, though I don't have any decent pictures of the latter pair yet. So here are the big hairies:

Prancer, 11 years:

Prancer1.jpg

Marcello, 6 years:

Marcello1.jpg

And Molly, about 2 years:

Molly1.jpg

(I love this picture, for the record. :void:)

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I just seen a picture of a dog kissing a horse! What kind of topsy turvy world is this? Waychel, you have some beautiful animals. And C, nice to here from you again! TT the Cat shows that pimpin' definitely is easy. And last but most cute, Grail's kitty trio. They are absolutely beautiful! I have a special kitty that I love named Missy and I'm going to try and get some pics up here soon. As soon as I make Missy a little Rakshas mask to wear for Halloween. :guts:

SlimJ87D

Apollo
SlimJ87D said:
Hi Waychel, so how do your horses and dogs get along? I heard from the breeder where I got my Corgi that they try to kill them on instinct because of what they had to go through in the wild. From what I saw when I went to get my Corgi, the horses were trying to kill dogs when they got by though.

Maybe it's because they were socialized at a young age.

Well I always keep him behind the gate so that he won't get trampled by accident. They don't "try to kill him on instinct" or anything like that though. They are very gentle and get along with him just fine. Vladimir and the black horse are like best friends. ^^

Your dog is sooo cute BTW. >_< Haha he reminds me of Ein from Cowboy BeBop. I love Corgis... such cute dogs.

Billybob

Succumb to the will of the beast
Beautiful pets everyone. I especially liked the tarantulas. Very awesome looking.

I have 2 cats and a dog, but they're not around me at the moment so I don't have any pictures.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I can never catch my cat doing something cute on camera. It always turns out embarassing for her.

Hi! Just stumbled in this thread and it's really cool to show our pets to the SK community :serpico:

Ok, this little girl here is Micas and i found her abandoned on the street and i just couldn't leave her there so i brought her home. Now she's a few months older but this photo is from the i day i saved her. :carcus:

micas.jpg

SlimJ87D

Apollo
fuxberg said:
Hi! Just stumbled in this thread and it's really cool to show our pets to the SK community :serpico:

Ok, this little girl here is Micas and i found her abandoned on the street and i just couldn't leave her there so i brought her home. Now she's a few months older but this photo is from the i day i saved her. :carcus:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s72/Fuxberg/micas.jpg

yeah, she is a cuty, but she needs a lot of nutrition. Thank God you were there for her. Needs some more fat and muscle in those bones. I'm not sure if they're the same as puppies, but she should be a little bit more chubby than she is.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
I realize you're a berserk fan, but to go as far as to maim your cat to look like Guts!?  you MONSTER!

Hahaha, actually he's squinting because the sun is hitting him right in the face. I may be a hardcore Berserk fan, but harming kitties just isn't how I roll. One of his eyes is completely orange for some reason, though, most likely due to his age (he's 16 this March). :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
handsome rakshas said:
Wow, the resemblance is uncanny! He kinda got a little of the beast look to him also. Is he friendly? He looks like he wants to hurt something!

Haha, yeah, he's very gentle. Always whining if someone isn't there to pet him, especially now that he's suffering from old age. He loves tissue paper, so we got a bunch out for him on Christmas while we were unwrapping gifts, and I took the picture just after he emerged from a tissue pile. :serpico:

Hehe, my cat's going to be 20 this April. She's deaf, dumb, and blind but other than that she's doing well for her age. She's looking quite mangy these days since nobody takes time out to comb her.  I'll post a pic once I get a more recent one.

Top Bottom