SK Net Pets

SlimJ87D

Apollo
OMG... that's so sad... my dog is 14 turning 15 and she's growing deaf and blind... she's also gained massive weight... it's so sad to see them grow old.

Here's Apollo and I, he fell asleep in my arms, he's still a puppy.
02-18-07_1849.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Two years and no new pet pictures from me? Well, me and my fianceé have since gotten another cat, Angelina.

salem1.jpg

Salem is our younger cat, but we've had her longer.

angelina1.jpg

Here's Angelina with Suz. She's a pretty old cat, and a war horse. She's killed hawks with those jaws. Suz has had her for 12 years. (Hey, check out the bling on her finger. YOWZA!)

couple1.jpg

They're both cute in their own way, but they REALLY don't get along.

Post more pets please.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I've already displayed my three cats, so I guess the time is ripe to unveil my hamster, Lucy. BEHOLD:

Picture404.jpg

I was trying to get a photo of her this evening, but hamsters have a tendency to try and crawl off of you, no matter how high you happen to be off the ground...

Picture405.jpg

You have to do your best to hold onto the little fuzzballs, but there's bound to be the occasional close-call.

Picture406.jpg

... You get the idea. :puck: PS: I just found that she may have urinated on me after this last picture was taken... I can't say that I didn't deserve it. :judo:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
img01233ub7.jpg

A picture I found recently of my late kitty, Furball, on Christmas Day '06. He loved to make tissue forts.​

img0070bq1.jpg

This is my dog, Toby, hungering for your soul.​

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
handsome rakshas said:
Aw damn, I loved seeing pictures of that cat. Sorry to hear that Furball passed away, Rhombaad.

Thanks, man. He didn't suffer, which is good. He just curled up and went to sleep. He was a great kitty and lived a long, wonderful life.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear that about your cat too, Rhombaad. He definitely looked like the feline embodiment of awesomeness. Toby's picture is pretty funny, with the flash his eyes remind me of an apostle. =)

I don't have any pet currently, so no pictures from me. All those in the thread are awesome though, I hope you guys post some more!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
I'm sorry to hear that about your cat too, Rhombaad. He definitely looked like the feline embodiment of awesomeness.

Thanks, Aazealh. Haha, yeah, he was great. Not the brightest, but that always added to his hilarity.

Aazealh said:
Toby's picture is pretty funny, with the flash his eyes remind me of an apostle. =)

Haha, the first thing I thought of was Lith's coloration of Guts fighting the tiger familiars with their glowing green eyes.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
preciousthekitty.jpg

This is Precious she was Casandra's kitten.
DSCN9492.jpg

Lucy who I rescued from hill billies in west virginia. Yes Aazealh, she has magical powers.
DSCN9493.jpg

Casandra!
DSCN9495.jpg

Don't any of you try to take advantage of my cats... THEY ARE PACKING HEAT!

ooo cool thread, i'll join in :guts:

This is my pet, "Turtle" :
11-10-07_1917.jpg

and this is my cat "kitty" and her son "Pochi" (though they're living at my boyfriends house):
kitty.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

they dont really get along at all.. kitty is all uptight about who touches her and pochi is all lax and loves attention ^^

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Oburi said:
Very cute VPBob. I remember when I used to do that.

Do what specifically? Take adorable pictures of your cats or plant evidence on them so the cops wouldn't know you shot that pimp down the road?

Edit: Thanks Rak, Lucy deserves all the positive attention she can get.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Do what specifically? Take adorable pictures of your cats or plant evidence on them so the cops wouldn't know you shot that pimp down the road?

lol No, curl up in a ball and sleep under the Christmas tree you big goof.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
Beware the demonic cat : Monsieur Black about 4years old or something, best friend and roomate

I have to admit, he does look somehow demonish in that picture. Does he stalk the streets for blood at night?

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:
I have to admit, he does look somehow demonish in that picture. Does he stalk the streets for blood at night?

actually no he's kinda of a wuss (no more claws (thx you dad) and no more little balls!) so he takes pretty much all his time to eat sleep and annoys me when i sleep but still is my best pal!

ps: he took a bite out of my leg at some point while i was sleeping so maybe he is kinda evil in the night haha

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
ps: he took a bite out of my leg at some point while i was sleeping so maybe he is kinda evil in the night haha

See? I knew it!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I don't think people realize instead of declawing their cats they can just do other things [buy the soft nails kit or get a scratching post].

Yeah, declawing cats is really an awful practice. :(

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
Yeah, declawing cats is really an awful practice. :(

http://www.softpaws.com/ That's the site that sells the nail softener kit.

Even vets don't recommend declawing cats until every last attempt has been made to get them to stop. If you do buy a scratching post it should be about 2 feet tall [depending on the cats standing height] and if you have more then one cat, get a scratching post for each cat.

Top Bottom