SK Net Pets

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:
See? I knew it!

Yeah, declawing cats is really an awful practice. :(

yeah i know, but i was still living with dad at that time so i was like okay. i regret it now. should have done something about it! poor defenseless cat now! i cant even have a decent fight with him if i want to play a little bit.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Vamphunterbob/?action=view&current=MVI_0346.flv

a clip of the horror film I'm making.

That's right i went there. I made a video while all of you are behind with the times taking pictures.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Grail said:
All your cats are so cute, Bub. I wish mine still pulled stunts like that. :judo:

You mean stunts like this? http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Vamphunterbob/?action=view&current=MVI_0343.flv

Edit: My sister bought a leash for the cats a couple of days ago. I took pictures and made a video, depending on how they turned out I might upload them.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Tried to walk the cat, but this is pretty much what happened.

IMG_0374.jpg

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
CnC said:
walk the cat? people do that??

Yeah the trick is to make it fun for the cat by bringing food and treats. Except my cats already get that for simply living so it's kinda hard for me to get them to walk by enticing them with food. She's getting use to walking around outside on the leash, as long as i take her through the garden and to the picnic table. :ganishka:

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I just had to put her to sleep... She was 15 years old.
untitled-14-1.jpg

I’ll always remember the dream I had of you Precious. We were both in a long hallway. I was only 5 years old and you were a puppy. We started walking towards the end of the hallway and every few steps we took aged us a year. By the time I was 20, you were 15 and you couldn’t walk anymore. So I picked you up and carried you. From this point on every step I took began to hurt you till finally you spoke out and said “It’s time to let me go now. I’ve kept my promise to you. I’ve lived past the day of your high school graduation, and now it’s time to let me go.” And with those last words, we reached the end of the hallway and you were put to sleep.

I had this dream about a year ago. It made it a lot easier letting her go the other day because i understood that she lived her life out to the fullest. Just wanted to share how I feel with you guys.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SlimJ87D said:
I just had to put her to sleep... She was 15 years old.

Sorry to hear about that dude, she looked like an awesome dog.

SlimJ87D said:
I had this dream about a year ago. It made it a lot easier letting her go the other day because i understood that she lived her life out to the fullest. Just wanted to share how I feel with you guys.

It's good that you're taking it like that. That's how it should be, and I'm sure that what she'd want on her level. She lived a good life, no regrets to be had. Her memory will live on forever in your heart.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
That's too bad, Slim. Sounds like you're taking it well, but it's never an easy thing to put a pet to sleep. :judo:

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Thanks for the support guys. Means a lot. when we put her to sleep, she looked so much more peaceful, I was very hesitant until I saw how she wasn't suffering anymore, but she just fell asleep.

Well I hope the rest of the days of everyones pets was as great as hers.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
I've lost two dogs in my lifetime so far, one of old age when I was very young, Wotan, and another to kidney failure maybe 5 or so years ago, Freyja. I don't remember how old he was, but Wotan was definitely up in the years, and one day when my parents were taking me to school, he tried to get up to follow us, but couldn't and was clearly in pain. At that age I did not take it very well. Freyja wasn't that old, but was having some major kidney problems. We were having to prick her and basically IV her with a bag of some kind of fluid every day, which she absolutely hated. If we had continued to do this, she probably would have lived a few years more, but it would have been pretty miserable for her, so we decided to put her down. It's a hard thing to go through, and I'm glad you're taking it fairly well- I certainly didn't at the time, but looking back putting them down was the right thing to do.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I now present all of you with...​

IMG_0560.jpg
RUBY THE CAT KITTEN!

Also Ruby doing kitten things. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Vamphunterbob/?action=view&current=MVI_0559.flv

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Also Ruby doing kitten things. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Vamphunterbob/?action=view&current=MVI_0559.flv

Hehehe this is awesome. Pretty cute really. :guts:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
Hehehe this is awesome. Pretty cute really. :guts:
Scorpio said:
That pounce was adorable. The flowery backdrop is also perfect.

She routinely gets out of the house so this time instead of chasing after her or sneaking up behind her I grabbed my camera and followed her. She's a ditsy and adorable kitten. :serpico:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I like how the other cat is fascinated. =)

Anyone, here's the current family dog, Billy:

Billy1.jpg

Cute as can be.

Billy2.jpg

Come hither look.

Billy3.jpg

Striking a pose. What a show dog.

sheba.jpg

On the left, the great Sheba in her decline.​

Top Bottom