SK Net Pets

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith No More! said:
sheba.jpg

On the left, the great Sheba in her decline.
Your left or her left?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Yes because getting the cat a hair cut for the summer is on par with starving it. :miura:

The other cats will make fun of her all summer, how cruel is that?

S

Sanguinius

Nice pets GNM & VHB, although, why does the cats' haircut leave a bit at the tail? Is this the cat equivalent of a Mohawk? does this mean it's a badass cat?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sanguinius said:
Nice pets GNM & VHB, although, why does the cats' haircut leave a bit at the tail? Is this the cat equivalent of a Mohawk? does this mean it's a badass cat?

It's a lion.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Cute dogs Bey and Grif! And Bob, Lucy looks adorable with her new haircut! It's about time I put up a pic of my favorite animal. She doesn't belong to me but I have spent so much time with her it's like she's practically mine.

100_0294.jpg

It's Missy! Missy likes eating, napping, and throwing up into the memory card slots of my PS2.

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Apparently. She did it yesterday and today, I just started noticing it now or the sink is normally very dirty until recently.

Really nice pictures, i have to say! :guts:
Casandra looks like she's up to something. But really, none of them have a single worry in the world, don't they? :ganishka:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
SimplyEd said:
Really nice pictures, i have to say! :guts:
Casandra looks like she's up to something. But really, none of them have a single worry in the world, don't they? :ganishka:

Not anymore. All of my cats were strays, except for Precious. Girl belongs to the friend that moved in with us. Apparently her very first owners kept her in a cage for a year, so it was really hard getting her bathroom trained.

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Apparently her very first owners kept her in a cage for a year, so it was really hard getting her bathroom trained.

How horrible! She really deserves a better life after such a treatment and it's good to see that you're all taking good care of her! :serpico:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
SimplyEd said:
How horrible! She really deserves a better life after such a treatment and it's good to see that you're all taking good care of her! :serpico:

Even worse before Girls current owner bought her. Her first owners were going to put her down because they didn't want her anymore, so instead he bought her for 40 bucks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Even worse before Girls current owner bought her. Her first owners were going to put her down because they didn't want her anymore, so instead he bought her for 40 bucks.

They were going to put her down but they made you pay for her instead? I can tell they really loved her. :schierke:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
They were going to put her down but they made you pay for her instead? I can tell they really loved her. :schierke:

They made the guy that moved in my house pay for her. She's just living in my house. The only thing I had to do was get her to start peeing outside instead of in front of the bathroom door. :ganishka:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Hey everyone! Here's some more cute dog videos and pictures!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n18ouqOFQ7k My first youtube video of me trying to get the dog to roll over. Of course she has forgotten what Roll over means.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Vamphunterbob/pets/?action=view&current=MVI_0246.flv Girl after her shower.

IMG_0251.jpg
My kitten.​

IMG_0252.jpg
Girl playing with her best friend.​

IMG_0160.jpg
Girl also stars in her own Film Noir movies.​

My sister took the last picture. She's a professional photographer and works for a wedding photography studio.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
With all honesty Bob, it's just not fair. :puck: Your little buddies seem to have a monopoly on cuteness. Is Girl always that energetic, or was she playing it up for the camera?

Top Bottom