Improvement in the translation policy

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may have noticed, the first posts of the episode 263 & 264 translation threads are from a special account called "SK.net's translations".

In the past the first poster had the responsibility to edit his post to incorporate various indications/corrections. Now, the first post of each "episode translation" thread will be made by this special account. After our good and qualified members have discussed upon the translation, that post will be edited with a reference version. It may vary a bit from the translations posted or not at all, it's a case by case thing. In any case it's not replacing the original translation works, merely shaping them up. It will also provide an easy way for all members to get all the translations at once, by researching the posts of that account.

Due credit will be given at the beginning of the thread, and of course the discussions and various original versions of our translators will be available in their intregrity for interested people to compare.

Sounds like a cool idea. I hope the new translations aren't down for too long. I'm in desperate need of my BERSERK fix.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
aufond said:
When I checked the Translations area yesterday, Volume 30 was missing. I donno what was going on, but I'm just glad to see it back tonight.

You weren't logged on. :SK:

Top Bottom