Very disturbing Ebay bidder

R

-rob-

The guy winning my Grunbeld right now goes by the name "Suckmydickmotherfucquer", he has 0 Feedback and was also winning the Zodd. I bidded up the Zodd to see how far he went, and it wasnt much... Is this someone from here just messing around? Because I really don't feel like selling it to somebody with that name and feedback lol. (Unless maybe it's someone I'm familiar with on here)

Check it

Oh yeah and while you're there don't forget to bid! :guts:

bc_1.JPG

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Yeah Rob,
I was gonna PM you just to tell you that someone wtih a ridiculous username was bidding on your statue. About the feedback, I'll knock this sucker out of the box if he's still the high bidder come closing time. Don't worry!

R

-rob-

handsome rakshas said:
Yeah Rob,
I was gonna PM you just to tell you that someone wtih a ridiculous username was bidding on your statue. About the feedback, I'll knock this sucker out of the box if he's still the high bidder come closing time. Don't worry!

Hahahaha that's whats up man thanks!!

And about shipping to the United States only, that was a mistake, I only put that because I'm not used to this Ebay selling really yet, usually I'd have someone else do it for me. (Which explains why some of my past Berserk Figure sales description/price were so strange)

I will gladly ship Worldwide, shipping will just cost a little extra. Contact me if you're a Worldwide winner and I will get everything figured out.

Sorry for the long post, but I've had 4 people Message me on Ebay asking if I was willing to ship to there country.

Thanks,
Rob

-rob- said:
The guy winning my Grunbeld right now goes by the name "Suckmydickmotherfucquer", he has 0 Feedback and was also winning the Zodd. I bidded up the Zodd to see how far he went, and it wasnt much... Is this someone from here just messing around? Because I really don't feel like selling it to somebody with that name and feedback lol. (Unless maybe it's someone I'm familiar with on here)

you can always cancel a particular bid on your auction.
you may even block a particular bidder to bid on (1 or all of) your further auctions.
either set it under "buyer requirements" right b4 posting a new auction everytime
or set it once and for all by:
(click on "Preferences" under My account section on the left column, then click on "Show" Buyer requirements, click on "Edit", and then from here you can set all kinds of requirement such as blocking buyers without a paypal account, buyers with NPB or Neg. fb., buyer(s) who is/are under your "buyer requirements exemption list", etc etc)

all these may sound alot of hassle but this will help prevent those ebay @sshole j@rking around...

N

Ng51386

Usually what people do is have a certain amount of feed back required. So people with 0 feedback wouldnt be allowed to bid on it, but as long as they have X amount of feedback (you set the amount) they can bid on it.

Hey Rob, there is a way to cancel someone's bid (http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/cancel_bids.html) on your auction as well as block (http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/block_bidders.html) them from bidding on your further eBay auctions. In the meantime I'll be keeping an eye on this auction, I might just snag it for myself :guts:

R

-rob-

Thanks everyone for the help! It is aprecciated... I don't mind him bidding, I just don't want him to win lol. When there's 2 Minutes left if he is still the winner I will cancel his bid. Thanks guys for the advice.

And AnimeGoddess I got your PM about the GrunBeld last week, I'm not sure if my response went through tho. My apologies if it didn't.

Good luck to everyone who bids! (Accept for suckmydickmotherfucquer)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
AnimeGoddess said:
Hey Rob, there is a way to cancel someone's bid (http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/cancel_bids.html) on your auction as well as block (http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/block_bidders.html) them from bidding on your further eBay auctions. In the meantime I'll be keeping an eye on this auction, I might just snag it for myself :guts:

Nice tattoo there AnimeGoddess! :void: I haven't been checking the Berserk Tattoo thread recently, so I imagine you've probably posted there already. Anywho, yeah, since I just purchased the new Guts statue on AOW I won't be bidding for this Grunbeld any longer. :judo: Oh well, good luck in getting a good price for it (just don't sell it to the guy with the messed up name and 0 feedback).

R

-rob-

Don't forget guys this Auction Ends Tonight! Put your Bids in come on it's only at 112$ right now and its a GURUNBERD!!

CHECK IT OUT: LINK

Come on everyone bid this up please please please lol I know everyone wants a Grunbeld Statue right? This is gonna be the deal of the century for somebody.

Only 112$ right now!!

R

-rob-

Darkadien Zurel said:
looks like that dude is still your high bidder >.< lol

Yeah I'm gonna wait until the last 2 minutes and if he is still winning I am cancelling his bid......

EVERYONE BID ONLY 3 HOURS LEFT! YOUR CHANCE TO GET A GURUNBERD STATUE FOR DIRT CHEAP!!

bids will probably come up at the end

I sure hope so... The price I payed for this thing was ridiculous. I don't even feel like posting it lol, if anyone really wants to know Check My Feedback. And that was Money I worked hard as hell for. :'(

CnC

Ad Oculos
Darkadien Zurel said:
looks like that dude is still your high bidder >.< lol

Don't do that, rob! thats mean! If you don't want him to bid, cancel it and message him or something...

I'm rooting for him! Go fucquer!

R

-rob-

CnC said:
Don't do that, rob! thats mean!  If you don't want him to bid, cancel it and message him or something...

I'm rooting for him!  Go fucquer!

LOL.... You know, he already had his Account deleted and bids erased once.... He just re-registered it and re-bidded again LOL.

EVERYONE BID! :SK:

bc_1.JPG

^That could be yours!!

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Don't get too worried Rob! Having sold a few items on good ole eBay myself, I can attest to last minute bidding. With the number of views your auction has, you can bet someone is just waiting to bid. Heck, I remember a certain auction I had that went up $100 in a matter of 2 minutes.

R

-rob-

Tirade said:
Don't get too worried Rob!  Having sold a few items on good ole eBay myself, I can attest to last minute bidding.  With the number of views your auction has, you can bet someone is just waiting to bid.  Heck, I remember a certain auction I had that went up $100 in a matter of 2 minutes. 

Was that you by anychance who sold that Griffith Millenium Falcon 1?

(It went up about 170$ I think in 3 Minutes)

R

-rob-

Someone please bid on this there is only 45 Minutes left and that guy is still winning come on guys time is running out someone bid dont you want a Grunberd Statue for not even 200$ ?

(Sorry Aazealh if I'm spamming I will delete this thread in 45 Minutes please please please just let me keep it until then just check how much money I'm about to lose :'( )

CnC

Ad Oculos
don't worry, it'll go up. It always does...

handsome rakshas said:
Yeah Rob,

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Oh boy, Rob. I feel for ya. Who knows? Maybe this strange fella will come through. I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

R

-rob-

Congratulations suckmydickmotherfucquer for getting the best deal on Grunbeld in history.

Nothing I can do oh well ya win some you lose some...... Today's just one of those losing days. :'(

Oh boy, Rob. I feel for ya. Who knows? Maybe this strange fella will come through. I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

I don't know what the hells gonna happen with this one! lol

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Yep, that was one sweet deal. If i had the money I would have put up a fight for it rob, just to spite suckmydickmotherfucquer. Anyway yeah, I understand your concern, just hope for the best from this guy. . . I guess.

CnC

Ad Oculos
congrats you fucquer on that deal, wherever you are.

And rob, um, why does it say under "Other auctions by this seller" that you're selling purses and a pushup bra?? :carcus: :???: :troll:

Top Bottom