Very disturbing Ebay bidder

R

-rob-

CnC said:
And rob, um, why does it say under "Other auctions by this seller" that you're selling purses and a pushup bra?? :carcus: :???: :troll:

Hahahahahahahaha! Man, this damn Hurricane my job STILL hasnt opened back up yet. And car detailing alone isnt funding all these Statues... So I just sell whatever the hell's lying around lol. My Aunt is Co-Owner of a Storage Garage. When people don't Pay there rent guess who gets first grabs at there stuff? Hahahahahaha.

Aworldapart said:
wow kubricka lost by a couple bucks ... aw  :judo:

hehe... :carcus:
hey rob, in case that s.m.d.m.f. didnt complete the auction, im always open for the second chance offer :guts:

as for myself, i found that its easier to sell berserk statues at a set price. i tried bidding style b4 but it didnt work well for me..oh well..hope everything works out for u, rob

R

-rob-

Hey guys what's up,

Thanks for the replies. And kubricka thank god for you or this thing wouldnt have even sold for a 100$ lol.

I will let everyone know how this turns out.

Did he contact you yet? Or tell you how he is going to pay?

-rob- said:
Hey guys what's up,

Thanks for the replies. And kubricka thank god for you or this thing wouldnt have even sold for a 100$ lol.

I will let everyone know how this turns out.

R

-rob-

grendelrt said:
Did he contact you yet? Or tell you how he is going to pay?

No, notta.

I sent him an invoice and wrote him a message but he hasnt replied yet.

CnC

Ad Oculos
-rob- said:
No, notta.

I sent him an invoice and wrote him a message but he hasnt replied yet.

I hate that. Whenever I'm buying something I'm speedy gonzales with the payment, and I expect the same from a buyer.

CnC said:
I hate that. Whenever I'm buying something I'm speedy gonzales with the payment, and I expect the same from a buyer.

No doubt. Especially something like this where you know the guy was watching the auction at the end. How hard is it to log into paypal.

-Player- said:
Hmm... Is it expensive to re-list the item if the winner doesn't pay? I only buy things on ebay, got no knowledge of how selling works...

well...once you report a NPB to ebay and the buyer still ignore your contact, you can choose to close the case and receive the full credit of final value charge, plus free listing "if" you relist the item again.

R

-rob-

Hmm, well hopefully he doesnt pay... That way I might have a chance to make a little more money on Grunberd.

And if anybody wants a PUCK please BID HERE for it... I don't want this damn thing but it looks like I'm gonna win it. I'm running really short on funds right now I cant waste 15$ lol. (Believe it or not)

Rob

CnC

Ad Oculos
You'd think with a name like suckmydickmotherfucker you'd exude professionalism, but I guess theres no courtesy left even among the silly-named... :schierke:

-rob- said:
Not yet...

And I cant even report him until the 8th.

I bet if you contacted ebay and said I dont trust this person with a name like that, they would suspend his account because of the name and you wouldnt have to deal with him at all.

R

-rob-

grendelrt said:
I bet if you contacted ebay and said I dont trust this person with a name like that, they would suspend his account because of the name and you wouldnt have to deal with him at all.

Yeah, I could do that... I usually wouldnt, just makes me feel like a dickhead it's not the way I like to do things.

But screw it, since I'll lose 200$ if this guy pays I think I'll make an acception. How do I contact Ebay?

I seriously had a hard time figuring it out. Only thing I know of is reporting but I gotta wait another week practically before Ebay even allows me to do that.

Rob

yes, most of the time NPB must be report within 7-45 days. sometimes u can report it right after auction ended but its on very rare occasion (e.g. buyer currently has another Unpaid Item Strike)

try entering the item number here to see if they accept ur report.

R

-rob-

kubricka said:
yes, most of the time NPB must be report within 7-45 days. sometimes u can report it right after auction ended but its on very rare occasion (e.g. buyer currently has another Unpaid Item Strike)

try entering the item number here to see if they accept ur report.

Thanks kubricka for taking the time to help... It's very aprecciated.

Just tried that tho, and it fed me the same excuse from before:

Report an Unpaid Item Dispute

An Unpaid Item reminder cannot be sent for this transaction yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You cannot report an Unpaid Item dispute for this item until Nov-08-2005.

Where would you like to go next? Item I last looked at
View all disputes
My eBay

Ah crap, I would assume if you can find any kind of general support email you could send them an email and they could direct you. I would look it up, but I am at work and ebay is blocked :puck:

R

-rob-

Alright I reported this son of a bitch. It was so damn complicating tho I dont even remember how I did it lol. They said they'll get back to me within 48 Hours.

*Commentator Voice*

Soooooooooooooooooooooo.......... Who wants a Grunbeld Statue?

State your offers ladies and gentlemen... Starting Bid umm.... Ugh... I already got an offer at 225$... Anyone willing to pay anymore? Highest Bidder within the next couple of days wins!

(Am I allowed to do this?)

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
-rob- said:
Alright I reported this son of a bitch. It was so damn complicating tho I dont even remember how I did it lol. They said they'll get back to me within 48 Hours.

*Commentator Voice*

Soooooooooooooooooooooo.......... Who wants a Grunbeld Statue?

State your offers ladies and gentlemen... Starting Bid umm.... Ugh... I already got an offer at 225$... Anyone willing to pay anymore? Highest Bidder within the next couple of days wins!

(Am I allowed to do this?)

Perhaps this is all a blessing in disguise for you, Rob. Maybe now you can get a more reasonable price for the piece.

Top Bottom