Very disturbing Ebay bidder

R

-rob-

230$ so far come on guys who wants this thing? Post a price up right here or PM me dont matter.

Rob

-rob- said:
230$ so far come on guys who wants this thing? Post a price up right here or PM me dont matter.

Remember our talk about patience Rob. Be patient man you don't HAVE to sell it now. There is no reason to take a huge loss on this.

R

-rob-

Maiku said:
Remember our talk about patience Rob. Be patient man you don't HAVE to sell it now. There is no reason to take a huge loss on this.

Well, I do agree highly with you. I'm holding out on that Griffith on Ebay right now. I also turned down an offer on a SkullKnight Statue. Your advice definetely helped me.

Just, this Statue is damaged. And I have nowhere to put it. It's taking up space sitting on my only chair accessable to the Dreamcast. Plus it's a duplicate.

By the way... SOLD!

N

Ng51386

Just so you all know, MY Griffith statue!!!!!  :miura:

Update: Griffith on Horse has been WINNED!!! (won). :guts:

N

Ng51386

I also got....

Zoddo II Exclusive
Femto
Femto: Rebirth
Skeleton Knight on Horse
Guts: Hawk Soldier
Guts: Lost Children

Go go Yahoo Japan!!!!

I'm still working on one or two more statues though that I still want...

Ng51386 said:
I also got....

Zoddo II Exclusive
Femto
Femto: Rebirth
Skeleton Knight on Horse
Guts: Hawk Soldier
Guts: Lost Children

Go go Yahoo Japan!!!!

I'm still working on one or two more statues though that I still want...

very nice man, those are all great statues.

R

-rob-

You just got all of those today? :isidro:

Nice man, congratulations.

What color Cape is your Guts Hawk Soldier?

N

Ng51386

Yeah, I just got those all in one day, it just so happen all the auctions ended that day ;)

I dont have any pictures of them yet, but once I get them in I'll for sure get them posted up here to show.

My Guts is a normal Red Cape version, I'm trying to look for a bloody red cape, but no luck :(

The Griffith on Horse should be coming soon during the late week, the other statues will be coming early December because they're from Masato (Japan Yahoo auction).

N

Ng51386

kubricka said:
all in 1 day? thats krazy man  :guts:

I got so freaking lucky, and to make it even better, they all ended within an hour of another!!! Very agitating during that hour, but it was well worth it. I got everything I wanted and a pretty good price.

The Zoddo II Exclusive I got for 310 about, and I'm sure they will sell a lot higher in America ;)

:guts:

Ng51386 said:
The Zoddo II Exclusive I got for 310 about, and I'm sure they will sell a lot higher in America ;)

yes, thats a really great price. In fact, the avg. price of zodd II EX has dropped significantly on yj for the past few weeks. I remember the last couples of EX1(no blood) went for bout 35000yen while EX2(blood) went for bout 38000-39000 yen, one EX1 even sold for 26000yen -_-....

i guess since AOW changes the rules(1 address can only get 2 max), ppl no longer need to get'em from yj. sellers are stucked with their extra zodds and the value has really depriciated.  :miura:

well...at least for those who is still looking for zodd II EX on YJ, now its definitely a great time :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
I envy your vast wealth... :judo:

oh and the statues are cool too :guts:

but this is all aside the point...
Rob, any word on that bidder? did ebay ok the defunct payment?

R

-rob-

Hmm, nah nothing new has happened yet. Still waiting for a reply from Ebay... And he still hasnt payed. When anything new does happen tho I will post it up and let everyone know what's going on.

kubricka said:
the avg. price of zodd II EX has dropped significantly on yj for the past few weeks. I remember the last couples of EX1(no blood) went for bout 35000yen while EX2(blood) went for bout 38000-39000 yen, one EX1 even sold for 26000yen -_-....

well...at least for those who is still looking for zodd II EX on YJ, now its definitely a great time :guts:

looks like there is gonna be another steal(starting bid at about $250), for those who is still looking for a brand new exclusive zodd II statue on Yahoo Japan. Only 8 hours left, check this out  :guts:

N

Ng51386

kubricka said:
looks like there is gonna be another steal(starting bid at about $250), for those who is still looking for a brand new exclusive zodd II statue on Yahoo Japan. Only 8 hours left, check this out  :guts:

The last two pictures look like it's a normal edition. Even though the top says limited edition...

I got my Zodd II a week or two ago and paid 36000 yen... I feel robbed all the sudden :( (If that Zoddo II sold for cheaper)

R

-rob-

Shit, someone got an ok deal on a Griffith with Rakshas on YJ today... I was gonna go for it myself but it was a Brown Rakshas, I'm waiting for Black.

Congratulations to the winner tho!

Ng51386 said:
The last two pictures look like it's a normal edition. Even though the top says limited edition...

hmm. looks like the link of the forth picture in that auction is dead.

i think the seller has stated "EX1 & white sk bust is included" in the auction title and description. and he took a pic on his limited outer box so i assume hes selling the EX1 ver.
anyway, i think 36000 yen is still a great deal for this piece, congrat  :guts:

Top Bottom