Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Hi everyone,

It s time for me to update some pics about my collection. I Just start it in january. And today, it's a special day because i just receipt my Skullknight ver2011.

Sorry for my bad pics but i hope you ll enjoy my collection !!!! :slan:

Sorry again for my pics! There aren t as beautiful as statues !!!!

Enjoy

Stardustgatzu

bruhaha69 said:
Nice pics. New SK on Horse looks good....is it a lot less purple than the solicited pics or is that just the flash?

Yeah you 're right, it's less purple than the original pics on Art Of War website!

Im waiting pics from ArmoredBerserk to compare!!

frankencowx said:
Looks great stardust, what display case is that you're using?? MY Backlighting SKII is sitting at the post office right now... :puck:

This display case is a 'retif stuff'! I bought it to farmer! Before, the farmer used it for displaying box of 'fat duck liver', bottles of wine and bottles of 'champagne'!!

You don t see on my pics, but on the top of my display case, the farmer glue the inscription 'nos specialites = our specialities' ^^!

Refer to the painting job, I wrote to art of war because I am a little deceipt by the painting on my skullknight!

Sorry for my English, guys! I am speaking English lke a frog :-)!

Stardust, Bru

I received my SK backlighting today and I agree the paint job is less purple, rather disappointing.. the horse armor is shaded with a lot of purple, but SK armor is not..

Hmmm, interesting to hear. I wonder why they went so subtle when the solicitations were so purple. Maybe just the lighting used to take the shots? I think the shots above look pretty good, but if I bought it, I would feel it was a bit misrepresented

frankencowx said:
Stardust, Bru

I received my SK backlighting today and I agree the paint job is less purple, rather disappointing.. the horse armor is shaded with a lot of purple, but SK armor is not..

:-(!

On my skullknigt, there isn t any purple on skullknight's shoulder!

Asyou said, I am very disappointed !!!

CONGRATS stardust! love how you got yourself a big enough case to display certain statues side by side. That's always fun. =) Keep us posted on new additions!

DirectDK said:
CONGRATS stardust! love how you got yourself a big enough case to display certain statues side by side. That's always fun. =) Keep us posted on new additions!

Thank you dear Derek ^^'!

It was difficult to find a such big display case! Now, I need statues to fill it!

I ll put some pics in order to illustrate all the Berserk world put I need time!

This topic is a treasure because there is plenty of ideas! I made of truckage's display case! Trading cards are a very smart and awesome idea ^^!

To all the guys, thanks for your support :slan:

A special thank to BerserkBerserk :farnese:

turkitage

ターク
Haven't been here in a while, but very nice start of statues you got there and pretty nice display case too! Looks like you got lots of room to grow in that. I like your statue choices so far too. That newer Skullknight is amazing. Though, I'd probably put that femto (Gyakko) that is near the skullknight on a different layer (like near the PVC Guts) in the display case because you're loosing a lot of space since that Femto statue is not that tall. So if you plan on getting a taller statue (Like Zodd Apostle II/III) I would put that in it's place to make use of the space. Though, I'm sure you'll probably rearrange the statues as you get more but just something to be mindful of. But that's just me.

Stardustgatzu said:
This topic is a treasure because there is plenty of ideas! I made of truckage's display case! Trading cards are a very smart and awesome idea ^^!

Don't know who this Truckage person is but he does sound pretty smart. :carcus:

Turkitage said:
Haven't been here in a while, but very nice start of statues you got there and pretty nice display case too! Looks like you got lots of room to grow in that. I like your statue choices so far too. That newer Skullknight is amazing. Though, I'd probably put that femto (Gyakko) that is near the skullknight on a different layer (like near the PVC Guts) in the display case because you're loosing a lot of space since that Femto statue is not that tall. So if you plan on getting a taller statue (Like Zodd Apostle II/III) I would put that in it's place to make use of the space. Though, I'm sure you'll probably rearrange the statues as you get more but just something to be mindful of. But that's just me.

Don't know who this Truckage person is but he does sound pretty smart. :carcus:

:ubik:

Sorry, I didn't realise how much mistakes I ve done in my last post!!

Yes, i was refering to you, clever Turkitage (ho my god, I wrote Truckage :farnese:!)

And "I am mad of turkitage's display case" (and not "I made of")!
You rock Turkitage :slan: awesome idea!

Yes, I plan to change the place of my femto because as you said, I ll need some space later!

thanks for your advice! :slan:

Hi guys and girls,

here is an updade of my news statues !!! :slan:

Black Version :guts:

Femto rebirth !!!! :femto:

Irvine from Zodd Revelation set:

ZODD III!! Thanks to Yogi San, he is a nice frenchy frog :serpico:

My display case !! :griffnotevil:

I need to find some berserk Art work to put in !!!

Cheers

turkitage

ターク
Very cool!! Grats on the new statues!! :ubik: Your case is starting to fill out pretty nicely!!!

Stardustgatzu said:
I need to find some berserk Art work to put in !!!

Much earlier in this thread there were some good examples of that. I second that as well. However, I think you should get backgrounds that aren't overly chaotic and have simple backgrounds from Berserk (landscapes, etc) that fit the characters/scenes per layer. You just don't want to take anything away from the statues, I think.

Nice job Stardustgatzu! Congrats on the new purchases. Man, I'm starting to really regret not forking over the money for that Black Armored Guts. Such a beauty that one is. You should be very proud =).

Display is coming along nicely. You still have much much room to spare! Can't wait to see it fill up even more!

Also, I think it's quite awesome that Irvine is about to shoot an arrow in Femto's back! Traitor! :ubik:

Excellent stuff Stardustgatzu! I love how your cabinet is nice and broad enough to hold the 20Th Anni Guts and 2 more big statues within the same shelf! Do you wear the pendant sometimes or leave it for display only?

DirectDK said:
Also, I think it's quite awesome that Irvine is about to shoot an arrow in Femto's back! Traitor! :ubik:
Haha!

Turkitage said:
Very cool!! Grats on the new statues!! :ubik: Your case is starting to fill out pretty nicely!!!

Much earlier in this thread there were some good examples of that. I second that as well. However, I think you should get backgrounds that aren't overly chaotic and have simple backgrounds from Berserk (landscapes, etc) that fit the characters/scenes per layer. You just don't want to take anything away from the statues, I think.

Thanks my friend :slan: !! sure, i am agree with you!!

DirectDK said:
Nice job Stardustgatzu! Congrats on the new purchases. Man, I'm starting to really regret not forking over the money for that Black Armored Guts. Such a beauty that one is. You should be very proud =).

Display is coming along nicely. You still have much much room to spare! Can't wait to see it fill up even more!

Thanks Derek :slan:! As you said, this black version is Awesome!! Refer to Irvine, I think it s quite awesome too! MOuHouHouHaHaHa!! Nasty Irvine :guts:

IncantatioN said:
Excellent stuff Stardustgatzu! I love how your cabinet is nice and broad enough to hold the 20Th Anni Guts and 2 more big statues within the same shelf! Do you wear the pendant sometimes or leave it for display only?

Thanks dear Incantation! I spent a long time for choose this cabinet!! It cost me around 120€. Not very expensive compare of his size!!
Refer to gaiseric pendant, I just display it! I don t plan to wear it but why not! My daughter wants to wear it but she is too young for this kind of jewel :iva:

Stardustgatzu said:
Thanks dear Incantation! I spent a long time for choose this cabinet!! It cost me around 120€. Not very expensive compare of his size!!

Is that new or used? What brand? I'm really looking to move away from Detlofs.

Maiku said:
Is that new or used? What brand? I'm really looking to move away from Detlofs.

This cabinet is used! I bought it to a farmer!

He bought it on 'retif' website! It a special european retailer website (www.retif.eu/en)!

In new condition, this display is really expensive : around 450€ (included French taxes VTA)!

However, I Was lucky to find it and I hope you will too! :slan:!

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Since I'm new here I might as well introduce myself trough my collection :ganishka:
Enjoy :badbone:

100_3260.jpg

100_3254.jpg

100_3250.jpg

100_3248.jpg

100_3238-1.jpg

100_1938.jpg

100_1936.jpg

100_1319.jpg

For more:
http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/666legato666/Berserk/

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/666legato666/Berserk/100_1350.jpg I used to own this one :judo:

Dr.Legato said:
Since I'm new here I might as well introduce myself trough my collection :ganishka:
Enjoy :badbone:

Welcome Doctor!!! Great to have you here. Nice collection! I see you're a big Kenshin fan too (all the TV DVDs as well as the OVAs). Did you get the new Kenshin OVA blurays too?

And why did you get rid of the 1/6 Guts? That's my favorite piece!

Top Bottom