Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Thanks guys ^^

@DirectDK:
No I havent gotten those OVA BDs yet, I have an European BD player... Wrong region code =(
I got rid of the 20th anniversary Guts to finance my latest trip to Japan :beast:
But I really like my 2010 Guts version 3 IMO the best version of the 2010 Guts statue.

@IncantatioN:
You havent seen anything yet :p
One Piece PVC
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/666legato666/100_3230-1.jpg

100_3234-1.jpg

Dr.Legato said:
@DirectDK:
I got rid of the 20th anniversary Guts to finance my latest trip to Japan :beast:
But I really like my 2010 Guts version 3 IMO the best version of the 2010 Guts statue.

Ahhh, I see. Yes, that one can fetch a pretty penny =). And you're right, your other 1/6 Guts is still a phenomenal statue. Both are up there as my favorites, WORLDS apart from the 1/6 Lost Children statue from before.

And I just noticed you had the knew Kenshin 1/8 figure by Megahouse. I've been wanting to get that one but haven't gotten around to it. I swear, as soon as I decide to buy they will be all out of stock. Let's hope not!

Sorry for the off-topic, but those Kenshin BDs are pretty sweet (2 OVA releases and the Movie). Great covers, haven't had time to throw them in the player yet.

@ Legato, get a region free BD player hack or anydvd on your comp please heh.

@ DirectDK Both the blue and red GEM megahouse releases are pretty worthy, I wouldn't buy both though (I picked up both so I'm speaking from experience), 1 is enough and I'd pick the blue one with the hitokiri face put on.

Not the greatest representation of Kenshin but not that much good Kenshin merch out there....should grab this if you're a fan, it'll be around for awhile like most GEM so no hurry.

G

Gnomeking

Here's a link for you Derek in stock and cheap! http://www.hlj.com/product/MEG81220

Dr.Legato said:
@IncantatioN:
You havent seen anything yet :p
One Piece PVC
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/666legato666/100_3230-1.jpg
That's such a COOL spread, thanks for sharing. I like how you got good ol Whitebeard to wear Usopp's helmet. I'm trying not to buy POP DX repeat characters as much *sigh*

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Yeah that's Legato Bluesummers al right ^^
Got some more pics, so I put them under spoiler-tag to avoid pic overload :griffnotevil:
I like the blood on the sword, looks so real :isidro:
100_3259.jpg

Flame on Ace :beast:
100_3261.jpg

Swords changed :SK:
100_3262.jpg

Legendary pirates
100_3266.jpg

Different angle
100_3268.jpg

Current One Piece setup
100_3273.jpg

Haha playful again ... Smoker's holding Mihawk's sword and such. Check this topic out for non-Berserk stuff -> http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=11973.0

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Oh right, sorry :griffnotevil:
Seems like spoiler tags don't work the way I thought they would :iva:
Glad I didn't post any more offtopic pics haha!

sensui said:
Sorry for the off-topic, but those Kenshin BDs are pretty sweet (2 OVA releases and the Movie). Great covers, haven't had time to throw them in the player yet.

They sure are! When I got Trust & Betrayal, I had a mini gathering / screening. Lot of my friends haven't seen it before so of course, I had to show them! The video quality was EXCELLENT. I'm too spoiled now when it comes to HD.

sensui said:
@ DirectDK Both the blue and red GEM megahouse releases are pretty worthy, I wouldn't buy both though (I picked up both so I'm speaking from experience), 1 is enough and I'd pick the blue one with the hitokiri face put on.

Not the greatest representation of Kenshin but not that much good Kenshin merch out there....should grab this if you're a fan, it'll be around for awhile like most GEM so no hurry.

Ooo, interesting. I was actually thinking of getting both so I can display pink one with Rurouni face, and blue one with Hitokiri face, hahaha.

Gnomeking said:
Here's a link for you Derek in stock and cheap! http://www.hlj.com/product/MEG81220

WOW! That is cheap!!! I'm used to seeing it for 5,500 - 6,700 yen. Thanks for the heads up Gnomeking!!! =)

DirectDK said:
Ooo, interesting. I was actually thinking of getting both so I can display pink one with Rurouni face, and blue one with Hitokiri face, hahaha.

DirectDK, this is exactly how I have it displayed heh. But I still feel it is a bit excessive, but to each their own.

Great stuff Docky!

It s nice to see that there s other non-berserk collector!

I ve some Saint seiya Myth Cloth (bandai)! They look like cheap toys but I am fan of Saint Seiya! However, I ll purchase the new Ikki Statue from 'tsume-Art High Quality Statue' : http://www.tsume-art.com/en/

This statue is more a form of Art compare to Myth Cloth figures! And I don t know if there is a lot of fans of 'saint seiya' here, but Tsume-art will create a 'Saga Gemini HQS'! I can t wait for it anymore! You can see some pics of it here : http://jonasama.over-blog.fr/m/article-78465323.html

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Finally someone made some decent pictures of that sickly looking Guts =p
Scary looking Behelits, those 2012 versions ^^
I got the open eyed version from HLJ and some old version.

I have yet to pick up any of the more expensive statues, since I don't currently have too much room for them, but this is my current set up.
426285_10150591660480963_516025962_9173202_758464670_n.jpg

JezzaX said:
I have yet to pick up any of the more expensive statues, since I don't currently have too much room for them, but this is my current set up.
426285_10150591660480963_516025962_9173202_758464670_n.jpg
Wow, all of these collections are amazing! I don't have anything Berserk related other than my painting and a hand-made behelit out of clay that I made in half an hour.
Does anyone happen to have a clearer image of that picture of Guts on the bottom left corner? I've never seen it before, and it looks really intriguing. (Intriguing enough to paint, methinks)

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Jackolyn said:
Wow, all of these collections are amazing! I don't have anything Berserk related other than my painting and a hand-made Beherit out of clay that I made in half an hour.
Does anyone happen to have a clearer image of that picture of Guts on the bottom left corner? I've never seen it before, and it looks really intriguing. (Intriguing enough to paint, methinks)

Aaz has a better pic of it

Click here

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
And because I'm such a nice guy, here's the full illustration as painted by Miura:

DVD-Miura-Full.jpg

Low quality but hey, better than nothing.

372_3.jpg

(It's been a while since I last posted here haha).
You probably know it : the (japanese) Berserk Official Calendar 1998 is made of AWESOME prints (magnificent quality paper and detailed natural lithographic printings).
I have the calendar for years and I have always thought that it was a real mess to waste those beautiful arts buy simply hanged the calendar on a wall (and those calendar dates, there are so hideous uh !!!).
They deserve a clean framework and believe me, the view is stunning !
Miura's artworks are sublimated ^ ^
I definitely recommend to look at the idea in order to have sublime Berserk arts to hang on your walls (and a thousand times cheaper than the official, but out of price, autographed lithographies).

More photos on my personal blog (it's in french, but you can click on the pictures to enlarge them)
---> http://blog.gamekult.com/blog/kenji-kun/199366/lithographie-berserk-fabrication-artisanale.html

373_3.jpg

Hey Kenji,

It s really good to see you again on the board!

I love your Blog! It s your work and also Derek's website you push me to start my berserk statues collection :slan:!

I use your blog as a reference (and berserstatues of course :guts:)!

However, it s always a pleasure to see an other frenchy frog :ubik:

Kenji-kun said:
(It's been a while since I last posted here haha).
You probably know it : the (japanese) Berserk Official Calendar 1998 is made of AWESOME prints (magnificent quality paper and detailed natural lithographic printings).

BEAUTIFUL. I have this calendar as well, and definitely have plans to do exactly this. The matte and frame are a nice touch!!!

Oh, and btw, WELCOME BACK KENJI!!! :serpico: :guts: :slan:

Top Bottom