Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Oburi

All praise Grail
For a second I thought I recognized my own room. With the exception of the figures I have the same manga the same way. Battle Royale, Deathnote, Gantz, lone Wolf. Nice!

Kenji-kun said:
372_3.jpg
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Kenji-kun!

Hi Dude and Dudette :slan:

Here is a big update of my Berserk collection !!

I try my best to make decent pics!!

Hope you ll appreciate !!

ZODDO BLOODY VERSION (Thanks Bloody Devil :slan:)

GUTS KINGDOM OF FALCONIA (Thanks Chiba :slan:)

HOUMA ZODD BLOODY VERSION (Thanks Bloody Devil :slan:)

GUTS HAWK SOLDIER ON HORSE BLOODY VERSION (Thanks Bloody Devil)

GUTS MAKEN (Thanks Bloody Devil :slan:)

LOCUS BUST (Thanks Mike :slan:)

GRIFFITH SHOOTING STAR NIGHT WHITE VERSION (Thanks Mike :slan:)

MY DISPLAY CASE

It s always a pleasure to share pics with you guys !!!!

I spent 14 month to collect all this stuff and i am very happy to find reliable sellers on this board :ubik:

Hah, congrats Stardustgatzu and thanks for sharing! That's one beast of a cabinet accompanied by some of the best AOW statues. I see Grunbeld's armor, where is he?! Post pictures of your other cabinet, if you can.

IncantatioN said:
Hah, congrats Stardustgatzu and thanks for sharing! That's one beast of a cabinet accompanied by some of the best AOW statues. I see Grunbeld's armor, where is he?! Post pictures of your other cabinet, if you can.

Thanks my friend! I sent Grunbeld to my professionnal artisan, i ll repair it ...!

And for my other cabinet, i ll post other pictures but now, there is only one statue in so it s a shame :slan:

Congrats on the new additions! Btw, those 2 boxes look really good in terms of a 2nd hand purchase. Some of the boxes on my 2nd hand purchases are massively scratched.

IncantatioN said:
Congrats on the new additions! Btw, those 2 boxes look really good in terms of a 2nd hand purchase. Some of the boxes on my 2nd hand purchases are massively scratched.

thanks...femto was factory sealed by the way...never opened before...on the other hand mag un is 2nd hand but in mint condition.

hey,

I see here a lot of great Berserkmerchandise. I wish I had a couple of figures like the others here ^^

My only real merchandise I have is my homemade replica of the Dragonslayer "black Version" because of the black handle ;-)

Niero said:
Hey guys, some pics of my Skull Knight Weathered Bone

I love this thread! =) And welcome Niero!!! Thanks for sharing your repaint! IT LOOKS GORGEOUS. And man, next to the Zodd on horse... what a sight to behold. Btw, those ruby eyes on SK and the horse, are those lights? Or is it just the reflection? Cuz it looks like they are glowing a bit. Anyhow, great great piece. Congrats! I also plan to do something similar with mine one day as well.

Babaracus said:
hey,
My only real merchandise I have is my homemade replica of the Dragonslayer "black Version" because of the black handle ;-)

And a worthy piece to have!!! I bet it's quite a conversation starter when people see your place, hehe.

WOW, amazing! Thanks a LOT for posting close ups of the bone~d (haha!) SK On Horse like that. It brings out the characteristics of the statue and shows the paintwork in such good detail. Congrats on the limited haul man and welcome aboard Niero and Barbacus.

Top Bottom