Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

2 months after its release, still no photos of Femto Rebirth??
Nobody get their Femto yet?? :isidro:
I should get mine this afternoon or tomorrow :guts:

But don't know if i can make pics of it right away.
I have family visiting at home and would like to avoid any unfortunate accident :troll:

Just received it today and got the number 49 :guts:

That's a beautiful statue, but I'm a bit scared of breaking the eggshell, it's so thin :isidro:

I'll try to post pics soon :carcus:

Since no one has posted pictures of Femto Rebirth I figure I would. Sorry about the pics but I used my cell phone.

20130111_070620.jpg

20130111_070620.jpg

20130111_070630.jpg

20130111_070659.jpg

20130111_070707.jpg

COOL PICS bro! :femto:

The paint job on femto is the exact same as Gyakko/kiretsu, and the egg shell is so nicely painted.

They used steel name plate istead of gold? :isidro:

Wow! Dont diss your cell´s camera dude, its freacking great! Now I want this piece more than ever, its hard to believe but it looks so much better than the pics AOW displayed..

andrewdsz said:
They used steel name plate istead of gold? :isidro:

Isnt it the statue itself that matters? :iva: The rest (meaning only name plate I guess) shouldnt draw too much attention....or does gold or steel determine the worth or something..? :???:

Ho my GOD!!!

I love this Femto !!! Freaking Awesome !!!

And here we go : Some pics of news statues !

AOW GUTS AND CASCA 1/10 LIMITED EDITION W BORKOFF 1/10

AOW GUTS HAWK SOLDIER BLOODY VERSION 1/10

AOW GUTS BATTLE FOR DOLDREY 1/10

AOW KURI PUCK ANGRY BLUE WINGS VERSION

AOW SKULLKNIGHT ON HORSE LIMITED EDITION II

A big Thanks to my friend Incantation and to Andrew for this fucking awesome masterpiece !

My second display case

IKKI HQS BY TSUME Saint seiya

It's not a Berserk Statue but i can't resist .... I really love this statue!

oh god, today order femto rebirt :ubik:, my next wet dream :carcus: after arrive, I post pic :)

to Stardustgatzu: o_O epic collection bro!

edit: first ver. rebirth

andrewdsz said:
AARRR MY LORD!!!

bro u have to made me JIZ my pants dont u? Damn u lucky bone owning so many awesome statues where do u live again? :guts:

:guts:

Thanks Andrew!

sovel said:
oh god, today order femto rebirt :ubik:, my next wet dream :carcus: after arrive, I post pic :)

to Stardustgatzu: o_O epic collection bro!

edit: first ver. rebirth

Congratz on your new purchase :slan: and thanks for your comment ^_^

yes, todaaaay comiiiiing :) no: 190 without green beherit :( I always imagining, femto is small statue but NO! he is BIG O_O

femto7.jpg

femto2.jpg

femto3.jpg

femto4.jpg

femto6.jpg

one day I hope: guts and casca or guts and slan, fire and dragon or guts 2010 (20th is out of my limit :-((( ), skullknight on horse, zodd revelation ...

ps: check this:

Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Femto-Rebirth-Art-of-War-Berserk-LTD-281-Broken-Poor-/150899086748?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232249559c

insane ...

Awesome pics and congrats, sovel! As I've said before this piece has grown on me like mad lately thanks to you guys' camera skillz. I'm so jealous right now dude :iva: Will def be hunting this piece down sooner than later.

Congratz Sovel for your Femto Rebirth !!!

That s an awesome piece :slan:

Your collection is really good!! Nice Start!

PS: The zodd Houma is awesome too! The painting job is truly amazing !!

tama chan said:
Do most of the limited edition Art of War statues go for $500-$600 US dollars normally? Or does it vary a lot depending on rarity?

A little hard to answer that because a lot of statues that AOW came out with recently have original prices marked up higher than the $5/600 range. Once sold out, it could be valuable more depending on the rarity of the item or the character popularity I'd assume. Many older statues were valued around the $2/3/400 mark and they've appreciated in value. Some of the bigger scaled AOW statues go for over $1000 or even $1500. It also depends on the seller's situation.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Some are really high priced, others are cheaper, its about availability I guess... for example, I have never seen anyone selling my Guts 1/6 scale V3 so that may be worth a lot more than listed price, but others haves seen recent re-releases and/or are of low demand and therefore cheap.

You gotta keep searching and comparing prices and such.

IncantatioN said:
A little hard to answer that because a lot of statues that AOW came out with recently have original prices marked up higher than the $5/600 range. Once sold out, it could be valuable more depending on the rarity of the item or the character popularity I'd assume. Many older statues were valued around the $2/3/400 mark and they've appreciated in value. Some of the bigger scaled AOW statues go for over $1000 or even $1500. It also depends on the seller's situation.

Thanks for the info. Out of curiousity, is there a particular statue that is the most rare / valuable above the others?

holy gral :guts: :

- berserk 20th anniversary statue

then:
1-
guts 2010
fire and dragon
guts and slan
femto gayako
zodd and wayald

2-
femto
guts on horse
skullknight on horse
100 man killer

etc....

this is my guess

tama chan said:
Thanks for the info. Out of curiousity, is there a particular statue that is the most rare / valuable above the others?
If we're discussing rare and expensive, I'd say anything that went up on auction by AOW cos I haven't seen them re-sell in the recent past (like 2ish years, maybe an older collector/ member can vouch for it going beyond that period?). So here goes -

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/items/photos.php?gid=208

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/items/photos.php?gid=219

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/items/photos.php?gid=301

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/items/photos.php?gid=343

I think the Zodd & Wyald exclusive with the Guts:The Hundred Man Killer set is darn expensive in comparison to non-auctioned items because of the of the box weight and sheer massive scale of the statue.

Top Bottom