Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

some close up from this simple but grear statue of Femto. :slan:

010_zpsed7bf06e.jpg

008_zpse66fb936.jpg

011_zps054c1fa2.jpg

009_zps416f3079.jpg

andrewdsz said:
Hey hubalo why ur femto statue looks different than mine? Mine had Purple cape with bluish face. But I sold it.

mmm i dont know, but there are two versions of this statue iguess, mine is the one with the red behelith, but i dont know if they have diferent colours :schierke:

Hubalo,

this HQS Ikki is really a great piece (I ve got one too :slan). I ll get probably the HQS SAGA.

If you are in EU, you can buy all TSUME products ont this website :

http://www.figurines-collection-collectues.com/figurines-collection-resine/3-saga-des-gemeaux-hqs-by-tsume.html

Do you plan to get HQS SAGA too?

Stardustgatzu said:
Hubalo,

this HQS Ikki is really a great piece (I ve got one too :slan). I ll get probably the HQS SAGA.

If you are in EU, you can buy all TSUME products ont this website :

http://www.figurines-collection-collectues.com/figurines-collection-resine/3-saga-des-gemeaux-hqs-by-tsume.html

Do you plan to get HQS SAGA too?

yes actually i just bought it, an im waiting for it!!

grunberd human form! I‘ve been thinking about that statue for long time. just the paint job i dont like, else i could've gotten him long ago. :badbone:

Thanks Bains, and Stardustgatzu - Its my favourite piece in my collection. I find it beautiful in its own gory way ;)

Theoden - Grunbeld human form is one of the best statues by AoW in my opinion, I love the bonus demon neo-hawk soldier ;)
The texture and size of grunbeld is very manga acurate .
Btw - nice images you´ve got there framed, are they signed ? Wow

Sankari said:
Theoden - Grunbeld human form is one of the best statues by AoW in my opinion, I love the bonus demon neo-hawk soldier ;)
The texture and size of grunbeld is very manga acurate .
Btw - nice images you´ve got there framed, are they signed ? Wow

I agree with you on Grunbeld. One of my favourite statue.
And yes, framed, numbered and handsigned by the master :)

signed prints!?!? how did you guys do that? did you send them somewhere?

im waiting on about 4 more statues then ill post my collection too! im so broke, i recently started collected and already speant all the money i saved up for the last year! :guts:

@ theoden : amazing ! Hope you ll update some pics of the finish headlong grunbeld bust!

And damn, yeah, this Grunbeld human form statue is one of my favorite too! I really love this Armor, shield and helmet! It's legend ... Wait for it... Dary!!

@ sankari : what a fuck... Gory pics of Zodd ... Too Awesome :guts:!

I really love this topic (=DirectDK's baby! You can be proud of it :slan:) because it s always a pleasure to see skullers 's collection! Don t stop and share :slan:!

everyone's collections are so nice! heres a sneak peak at my collection, im still waiting on 4 more statues atm. ive acquired all these statues over a period of 2-2.5 months, ive speant all my savings and now buying statues payday to payday haha :guts:

sorry about the picture quailty my phones camera sucks! :mozgus: Big thansk to the fellow members here who let me adopt their children :serpico:

PS> ive been a die hard berserk fan ever since i watched the anime back when i was 14, ive watched atleast 100 animes after that but not even one comes close to how epic berserk is, when i turned 18 i got my first berserk tatoo on my chest haha :ubik: last picture :ganishka:

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Sankari said:
Here are some more pictures of my collection.

No offence, but you make some shitty pictures... Try turning the flash off and use some more natural light or something.
Cool collection though.

Top Bottom