Raban

Chiba_FC said:
Owen: Sir Raban, where are you now? Has he been able to sneak into Windham safely? How does the Princess Charlotte fare? It is irritating that I cannot do anything for you, sir.
Does that mean that Raban might still be attempting to search for Charlotte despite Kushan's attendance? Is he now without a goal in his expedition to Windham without knowing that the Princess is already rescued by Griffith?

Or did I missed out something... :schierke:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Shirukei said:
Does that mean that Raban might still be attempting to search for Charlotte despite Kushan's attendance? Is he now without a goal in his expedition to Windham without knowing that the Princess is already rescued by Griffith?

Or did I missed out something... :schierke:

Haha, I don't think you missed anything. We haven't seen Raban since since Episode 230: Demon City. I imagine, despite the ruckus caused by the Neo Hawks' Lancers that he somehow managed to stay alive (he was probably pretty far from the action anyway). I think he's probably still in hiding with Foss, waiting for Griffith to save them.

Ah, thanks for the reply :serpico:

I really hope he wouldn't get caught and kicked into the apostle-filled-with-amniotic-fluid thing  :void:

Then we would have to meet him as The Demi Apostle Raban next time  :carcus: :chomp:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Shirukei said:

I really hope he wouldn't get caught and kicked into the apostle-filled-with-amniotic-fluid thing  :void:

Then we would have to meet him as The Demi Apostle Raban next time  :carcus:  :chomp:

My God...his strength and good looks would be unmatched...he would be...unstoppable... :isidro:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Like Rhombaad said, it's just that Owen has no news. The resistance group that Raban is probably with at the moment must be aware that the princess was rescued. Locus told them Griffith would come, so they're waiting.

Shirukei said:
I really hope he wouldn't get caught and kicked into the apostle-filled-with-amniotic-fluid thing :void:

Then we would have to meet him as The Demi Apostle Raban next time

That's not really how it works anyway.

R

-rob-

Shirukei said:

Then we would have to meet him as The Demi Apostle Raban next time  :carcus:  :chomp:

Not sure what you're indicating... But I bet Raban would be a cool Apostle. (Even tho I could never see him sacrificing anybody)

-rob- said:
Not sure what you're indicating... But I bet Raban would be a cool Apostle. (Even tho I could never see him sacrificing anybody)
I meant that humans who were exposed/modified by apostles like Roshinu's minions and Zondark which doesn't need to go through the GHs in order to gain apostlic powers. Perhaps the term 'Demi Apostle' wasn't too appropriate here?

So here's a joke that Raban might actually become a demi apostle after being dipped into those fluids. :troll:

Top Bottom