Nice opening picture

eventhough i got used to the old skullknight (first page) link pic. i have to say that the new one is pretty damn cool.

i also wanted just to throw an idea out there. when ever you guys change the image the next time, maybe a really cool pic of SkullKnight would do nicely?

but anyway i have to give credit where its due, nice work guys :guts:

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Same here, it send shivers down my spine, makes my heart feel warm and makes my legs and feet grow restless...

Well, it could be just a regular fit but i would like to think that it's sheer excitement! A job well done! :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
That's really cool! How long has it been up? I link straight to the forum so this is my first time seein' it. The addition of music is pretty slick, as well. :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
That's really cool! How long has it been up? I link straight to the forum so this is my first time seein' it. The addition of music is pretty slick, as well. :serpico:
It was uploaded yesterday. I'm honestly suprised people caught on so quick. Glad everyone likes it, though the credit goes to Aaz for this one.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Trashcan said:
Nice job, Walter.
Like I said, Aazealh did the work. I just uploaded it.

Looks and sounds great, even on my shitty comp and speakers.
Glad you like it, but the source Aazealh gave me was much higher quality, yet too large. I had to compress it so it would load before people clicked the image, and to cut down on bandwidth.

Aazealh said:
I suddenly had the image of Guts reprising Superman's role (after the old SK.net opening picture). :guts:

Anyway, great new entry picture & music; both compliment each other in grandness and theme.  :void:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Love the pic, but the Justice League music doesn't quite scream Berserk to me. Guts in a Superman costume just doesn't cut it. Nice try anyway, the picture is still wonderful.

I think there used to be a Guts in a Superman outfit, I thought it was cool. I got on today to see the new picture and music, and I liked it. :guts:

- C

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Wasn't Void the Joker? I vaguely remember the Super Guts theme, so if I'm wrong I wouldn't be too surprised. :void:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Wasn't Void the Joker?

Correct. :void:

Aazealh said:
Void's the Joker from Batman, Griff looks like Magneto from X-men, Guts is Superman, Casca is Wonderwoman, Serpico is Batman, and Skully ... well maybe Skeletor from the Masters of the Universe ?

Aazealh said:
Void's the Joker from Batman, Griff looks like Magneto from X-men, Guts is Superman, Casca is Wonderwoman, Serpico is Batman, and Skully ... well maybe Skeletor from the Masters of the Universe ?
Now I wanna look at THAT :carcus:

Wraith King

I exist in the shadow of my unrealized dream
The music from the justice league, not the justice league unlimited music - which isn't great, is an interesting choice and yeah it works well, but may work better if different pics appeared and dissapeared like a berserk equivalent of the justice league opening but if there had to be a single pic then thats a good choice

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Wraith King said:
may work better if different pics appeared and dissapeared

Well I wasn't going to make an animated .gif or a Flash animation (especially since I didn't plan to make it the front page), so it had to be a still picture.

Top Bottom