I dont think it'll ever happen but...

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
it would be cool or could be interesting to see a small apparition of a caracter that would have refuse the way of the behelit. meaning: that this "character" would have refuse to sacrifice someone dear/important to him so that his dream would come true. i mean shit there must be at least one person since the beggining of the god hand that must have said : "no i love them to much" kinda like the count but that time someone who would not have been an apostle at all. anyway i just though about that today cause i had nothing to do.. any opinion or cool idea that could be interesting to see eventually?! even though if its just a brief apparition...

CnC

Ad Oculos
hi jackson_hurley, what country are you from?

As far as what would happen in the situation you described, I'd imagine it'd be similar to the counts moment of sacrifice. If he refuses to sacrifice, I could easily see God Hand thrust the person into the vortex of souls. It'd be kind of weird to hear them say, "Oh, really? Oh, OK. Take care now." And then whoosh away. However, considering how much fate plays a part in who receives a behelit, I'd imagine them saying "no" would rarely, if ever, happen.

jackson_hurley

yeah but then if the person would just found but "luck" a behelit and then at some point in his life he's desperate or whatever and the behelit summons the god hand, what would happen if that person, after considering the possibilities, he refused, would the god hand eventually trow that perosn into the vortex?! cause i think the count went in the vortex cause he was about to die and he was evil anyway because he was an apostle. i'm wondering what would happen to a person that would not be an apostle and that would not necessary be evil would they be just: " your choice now depart "(cause i recall that in the anime(cause i havent read the manga yet of the eclipse part) the god hand said that it would be griffith's decision to choose..) haha and then take off and then the poor guy would still be miserable or something. by that i mean if the guy was not evil at all but just is ambition owuld have crumble.. i dont know if you catch what i mean?!

by the way im from canada , montreal to be precise..

CnC

Ad Oculos
jackson_hurley said:
yeah but then if the person would just found but "luck" a behelit and then at some point in his life he's desperate or whatever

It doesn't work like that. When its time for the behelit to be used, it is in the hands of its intended person.

jackson_hurley said:
by the way im from canada , montreal to be precise..

Do they believe in grammar in Canada? :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
it would be cool or could be interesting to see a small apparition of a caracter that would have refuse the way of the behelit.

Well that's pretty much what the Count did, another occurence isn't really necessary. It probably wouldn't be as interesting and could seem redundant. Although it's reminding me of an ooold speculation of mine from back in the day about Gaiseric refusing to sacrifice and become a God Hand member...

CnC said:
If he refuses to sacrifice, I could easily see God Hand thrust the person into the vortex of souls.

I don't know, I'd be more in favor of the hypothesis where they would release that person. They didn't throw the Count in the Vortex of Souls, it just came for him because he was an evil (dying) monster, and it tried to take Guts too because of the Brand. I don't see any reason for them to go as far as "throwing" someone in the Vortex of Souls if he refused to sacrifice, that would cheapen the deal IMHO, and I don't think they'd care much.

That probably almost never happens if not never at all anyway so it's not really important.

jackson_hurley said:
if the person would just found but "luck" a behelit and then at some point in his life he's desperate or whatever

It doesn't work like that, to confirm what CnC said.

jackson_hurley

thx guys! but even though i would still be curious to see what would happen if someone refused a sacrifice oh well ill keep imaging it in my head! hah! :p

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
I don't know, I'd be more in favor of the hypothesis where they would release that person.

Right, theres nothing to prove what I thought concretely either. I guess it just seems odd to just let the subject go. However, considering how much causality plays part in who's chosen and when, I'd imagine God Hand's got a very high (if not perfect) success rate.

jackson_hurley said:
nah thats just me being bad in english (im a french speaking more than english!sorry about that)

I see, sorry for being an ass. Its just easier to understand you when you form complete sentences.

jackson_hurley

CnC said:
I see, sorry for being an ass.  Its just easier to understand you when you form complete sentences.

thats all right i understand completely! if it can make you smile i moved with two english dude so my english level "should" get better! i hope haha!

CnC said:
I'd imagine God Hand's got a very high (if not perfect) success rate.
i must say i agree with that! especially when the behelit user is kinda "predetermine" because of causality and i quote this website:"But only the Beherit knows its true owner and its time." so i guess its pretty much perfect (even though perfection doesn't exist! haha)

Top Bottom