rpg not the video games ones

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Hey, guys !
Any of you playing at some rpg ? I'm on Kindred of the East ( i think it's the original title ... :-/ ) and it would be cool if any of you had some scenario to propose. I'm not the master ( otherwise i'd prefer create my owns ) but my friend doesn't want to pass hours and hours elaboring scenarii.
Just to let you know, this is the best rpg i've played so far !!

D

Drachenfels

Is there somewhere a translation for your babble avaiable? ???

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
well my favorite rpg so far is "shadowrun" not at least because i only really know three different rpg's...;)

i am right now playin FFX and i tell ya, it is really AWESOME!

I just love it! :-*

i just had to mention it... ::)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
If only all your posts would be like this one, people would have a far easier time understanding you.

If only all your posts would _not_ be like this one, you would have no reason to reply at people reactions by doing 'the ass' ...

Anyway, maximus, i don't know many rpgs , just like you. I have played at 5 so far... including one of my composition about medieval time ( 1167 ) in the Forez, somewhere in France : this one is interestikng because it involves plots with Guy 2 count of forez and archeveque of Lyon, whom Emperor Barberousse gave total supremacy over the region ( except forez that belonged to france, while all of aquitaine was to the Plantagenet, heir of the viking Guillaume le Conquérant ;) and alliances, it's complicated ^^ )
hum...

D

Drachenfels

If only all your posts would _not_ be like this one, you would have no reason to reply at people reactions by doing 'the ass' ...

Hm.... somehow I get the feeling that you don't like me...
Oh, and was that an attempt to make a intelligent looking answer?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
::)
I'd like to.
btw, this 'ass mood', or something, it's pueril and boring, stop it, please, for yourself ( and i'm not kidding! )

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
well my favorite rpg so far is "shadowrun" not at least because i only really know three different rpg's...;)
yeah, we had a funny time 5+ years ago... just can't believe it's 5+ years. that's crazy :p

i am right now playin FFX and i tell ya, it is really AWESOME!

I just love it! :-*

i just had to mention it... ::)
yeah, i know you like it... i really do know, hehe! ;) ;D

btw, i played through FF7 yesterday. sephiroth was actually even easier than i imagined. i just went down and killed him with the first try. (well, i admit i wouldn't have been able to do that so easily without the phoenix)

i have to replay it some day in order to get "knights of the round" and for the purpose of defeating emerald and omega weapon.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
yeah, we had a funny time 5+ years ago... just can't believe it's 5+ years. that's crazy    :p

yeah, i know you like it... i really do know, hehe!    ;)  ;D
sorry i know i m talking too much bout it! :p ::) :D
btw, i played through FF7 yesterday. sephiroth was actually even easier than i imagined. i just went down and killed him with the first try. (well, i admit i wouldn't have been able to do that so easily without the phoenix).
yet it was easy u gotta have some serious headache today cauz u really played for 10 hours??!!! :eek:

i have to replay it some day in order to get "knights of the round" and for the purpose of defeating emerald and omega weapon
u talikng bout some serious shit... 8)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
sorry i know i m talking too much bout it! :p ::) :D
oh no, that wasn't what i intended to say. i'm glad you love it so badly, so i know that the game is something i can look forward to with tremendous expectations.
but i still have to finish FF6, before i'm ready for the challenge.
(btw i've now defeated every final opponent in ff7-9 with the very first try!)

yet it was easy u gotta have some serious headache today cauz u really played for 10 hours??!!! :eek:
no it were "only" 8 hours...

D

Drachenfels

::)
I'd like to.

Obviously not.

btw, this 'ass mood', or something, it's pueril and boring, stop it, please, for yourself ( and i'm not kidding! )

Just shut up. I give you this advise as a friend. I only want the best for you.

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
I am just finishing up Wild arms 2 and will be playing Vandle Heart 2.. I still have Tokimeki Memorial 2 to play ;D

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I am just finishing up Wild arms 2 and will be playing Vandle  Heart 2

HA Vandle Hearts 2 is hard as hell [well that one level] hope you enjoy fighting up that one level with that realy high hill. heres a tip, after beating the first two levels try your best to level up your characters, on the first level.

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
hehe thanks. is it worth it to see all the 5/6 endings? is there a big difference for me to replay 5/6 times...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
hehe thanks. is it worth it to see all the 5/6 endings? is there a big difference for me to replay 5/6 times...

i can't tell i'm replaying the game seeing how my old PSX broke down. if i were you i'd rather go for the two good endings.

Top Bottom