Is Casca Kushan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking, do you think it's possible that Casca's Kushan. I mean she was a slave or something when Griffith found her and she looks like shes from the far east (Not Europe). Can anyone think of anything to support or contradict my theory. It seems pretty possible, it'd be interesting if she was Kushan royalty.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
MasterZaffro said:
Why don't you not be an asshole.
Why don't you not be reading the rules and putting forth an effort in your questions about Berserk? Chances are since this site has been running long before you and I have been here, your questions have already been asked! :troll:

I doubt it, since it seems she was raised on that farm with her parents and was very young when they sold her off to that noble, but it is possiable if her parents were Kushan but I doubt it, because if they were I dont think they would be poor farmers in some small village in Midland.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
There's no need for hostility on either side of this thread. Sorry for the awkward welcome to the site, Zaffro. But some of us are old and bitter :carcus:

If you want to post further on the subject, please use the thread posted above. Or, if you're too lazy, click here: Mystery of Casca's Tan

Topic resolved: locked.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Sorry for the awkward welcome to the site, Zaffro.

Well, it's not MasterZaffro's first post. :beast: And while aggressivity is indeed unneeded, searching for old threads before posting should be mandatory. Anyway...

Zelz said:
I doubt it, since it seems she was raised on that farm with her parents and was very young when they sold her off to that noble, but it is possiable if her parents were Kushan but I doubt it, because if they were I dont think they would be poor farmers in some small village in Midland.

That pretty much sums it up. Casca was never a slave, and she lived in a very Midlandish environment as a kid. There's no reason to think she's Kushan aside from her skin color, which proves nothing in itself. No need to read that other worthless thread now.

And yeah, I post in locked threads. :badbone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom