Anderson needs to disappear

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21735

He's doing a Castlevania movie now. Seriously, does this guy actually believe that he makes good movies?

Well, at least it's not Uwe Boll.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gross, I hate that guy. Seriously, he should die. I'd really be glad if this was just bullshit from Ain't It Cool (and in this case variety.com), same thing for the "Predator remake".

CnC

Ad Oculos
Awesome! AVP ruled! I loved the part where they made a full grown alien team in 3 minutes!

This is gonna be sweet! I can't wait.

How did this guy go from making Mortal Kombat to the crap he spews out now-a-days? Seriously, MK1 was pretty good and made a lot of money, what the hell happened? One hit wonder?

CnC

Ad Oculos
HawaiianStallion said:
How did this guy go from making Mortal Kombat to the crap he spews out now-a-days? Seriously, MK1 was pretty good and made a lot of money, what the hell happened? One hit wonder?

Mortal Kombat was surprisingly better than expected. Thats not to say it was a good movie, just better than expected. When theres such a contrast I can see why people would think this guy can make good movies.

Meanwhile, in other news. Its a simple formula, have a group of pretty teenagers (played by people in their 20's) escape death. Then think of ridiculous ways to kill them off (starting with the ugliest) and span that out for over an hour and what do you have? SUCCESS!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
This man needs to be killed. Now! :zodd:

This is the first I've heard of a Predator remake, too...ugh...the first one was/is amazing. Watch, it'll be PG-13 just like AVP. :griff:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
such a shame all these great idea's are just going to get raped in the end... why? for the quick easy buck? It's a shame they dont take pride in their work. That reminds me of a photoshop contest that SA had and one of them was a frogger movie they had made in the future... pretty shitty though. :puck:

This guy has already killed AVP....I had such high hopes for that film and he killed it.....now Castlevania?!!?....wuts next MGS by Paul WS Anderson?????...i swear if that bastard ever mutters those letters ill kill him!!!!! ok no i wont....but ill.....ill......write him many many hate letters!!!! There, take that u faggot!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Well I've heard that an MGS movie is in the works, but I'm pretty sure that Anderson has nothing to do with it...at least...I don't think he does... :???:

SaiyajinNoOuji

Well no one has mentioned again the 3rd X-men movie where they plan on killing off pretty much everyone and having the new mutant with slut powers! :isidro: yea... WE TODD ID

S

Some Guy

dwarfkicker said:
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21735
  Seriously, does this guy actually believe that he makes good movies?

I don't know, but as long as his movies are still making a profits he'll most likely keep coming back for more

Although I can't help but think that the production will feel like a weak Van Helsing

SaiyajinNoOuji

Knight o' Skeleton said:
I don't know, but as long as his movies are still making a profits he'll most likely keep coming back for more

Although I can't help but think that the production will feel like a weak Van Helsing
Well hell why dont we give them some more ideas of movies to rape?

Virtual Fighter
Duck Hunt
Megaman
Bionic Commando
Duck Tales

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Knight o' Skeleton said:

Pretty much yeah, that Van Helsing movie was already a half disguised Castlevania movie anyway, and it was bad.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well hell why dont we give them some more ideas of movies to rape?

Marble Madness. :carcus:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Snake Rattle and Roll
Pong

Seriously though, if this guy fucks up with Castlevania, I'll do the world a favor and toss him in a meatgrinder. I suppose with some of the aweful dialogue in Lament of Innocence, it really can't get too much worse. "I'll kill you and the night!"

CnC

Ad Oculos
I think the major problem with the movie industry in general right now is not enough family content. Yea, thats right. I said it.

Take THIS MOVIE, for example. See? now thats wholesome, family friendly fun.

Well he did Mortal Kombat justice. So there's a chance. Though his bad movies all out weigh his single good movie. Seriously, the chances of this movie being as entertaining as MK are like 2%. I give him the benefit of the doubt by making it 2 instead of 1.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
Well he did Mortal Kombat justice.

Did he? The movie is OK but that's it, it's not especially faithful to the game, and it's not a masterpiece either. It's an entertaining action flick to watch on a bored sunday but that's as far as it goes for me...

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
Take THIS MOVIE, for example.  See? now thats wholesome, family friendly fun.

Seriously, that Jack Nicholson, what a guy. So much family devotion. Almost makes you forget that he tries to murder them with an axe...ah...good times. :serpico:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I think of they make Castlevania like they did the Matrix it will be so kewl! I mean kamon, cool whip-bullet time with SImon jumping up and hitting a mummy! :isidro: O RLY? YA RLY!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Uh oh! Another awesome videogame series bites the dust! Seriously, I'm gonna hope that this turns out at least half way decent. If Silent Hill and this one turn out to be stinkers I am gonna cry.(My two fave game series)

Found this on Comingsoon.net....

Resident Evil: Afterlife is a Go     

Source:              The Hollywood Reporter         
November  6, 2005

Constantin Film and Davis Films are reteaming to produce Resident Evil: Afterlife, the third installment of the franchise based on the popular video games, says The Hollywood Reporter.

German-based Constantin and Samuel Hadida's Davis Films also partnered on the previous chapters. Screen Gems scooped up distribution rights for North America, Latin America, the U.K., Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, Portugal, South Africa, India and Pakistan.

"Afterlife" will be set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun with mutant zombies. The film will play in the Nevada desert with the Aussie outback standing in for the American wasteland. The third film will likely to set up the fourth installment, in which the action shifts to Japan.

Paul W.S. Anderson is writing the screenplay and Milla Jovovich is returning as Alice.

Can we say Land of the Dead meets Paul W.S. Anderson?!??!?!?! WILL THIS MADNESS EVER END??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Top Bottom