Berserker Statue help

R

-rob-

So I finally got this Statue today.

There isn't anything seriously wrong with it... But I'm having a real hard time getting the ARMORS mouth to close up a little more. I know it's supposed to be open a little bit, but mine is way too far open. It looks ridiculously strange.

Now I checked BerserkStatues, BerserkSt, Kubrickas Collection, ArtOfWar, Grendlrts Av, and YJ... There is definetely something up with my Berserkers mouth, it is way more open then all the following names I mentioneds versions... Is there some sort of special trick to closing it down that I am missing out on?

EDIT: Plus all of the papers that came with it were in Japanese so that didn't help out very much either. =/

Thanks,
Rob

hey rob, not sure what u mean by "close up a little more" as mines kinda losen too. may be a close up picture would help explain.
if its is a defective problem, u can email AOW (with some photos) asking for a replacement. i think someone in here try that b4, if i remember correctly he had a problem on the berserkers sword.

R

-rob-

Yeah that was bad wording.

It's not a defective problem tho. Just the Armors Mouth is open a LOT more then how yours looks. I could have messed something up. Tommorow I'm gonna take a better look at it. (If I put the light on right now It'll wake a few people up and piss them off)

Top Bottom