Places you hate

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Here is a brand new topic for all to enjoy.

Since i'm in the US military I have to deal with the one place i hate the most. The Motorpool. Not only has it caused more problems for our humvees but I hate this place with out mercy. It SUCKS. fIlled with asswhole mechanics who can't really fix humvees. No it wasn't my fault the piece of shit truck broke. I blame you mister 21 year old retarded mother fucker. Only after this shithead touched it did we start havig problems with this truck. And on top of that all mechanics think they are better then you. "OMG you want your CIB [saji would know what that is, combat infantry badge]?" of course you fucking retard, i actually do things important like go to combat you fucking shit head!

anyways, lets here it what places do you people hate?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Here is a brand new topic for all to enjoy.

Since i'm in the US military I have to deal with the one place i hate the most. The Motorpool. Not only has it caused more problems for our humvees but I hate this place with out mercy. It SUCKS. fIlled with asswhole mechanics who can't really fix humvees. No it wasn't my fault the piece of shit truck broke. I blame you mister 21 year old retarded mother fucker. Only after this shithead touched it did we start havig problems with this truck. And on top of that all mechanics think they are better then you. "OMG you want your CIB [saji would know what that is, combat infantry badge]?" of course you fucking retard, i actually do things important like go to combat you fucking shit head!

anyways, lets here it what places do you people hate?
Standing duty! :troll: Ahhh yes, nothing like being a Non- NCO and having your NCO make you stay up all night while he gets the good sleep! HOOORAY! :carcus:

That and I hate being on ship... that place sucks the monkey's ass. Being in a coffin rack, sharing 6 showers with 300 other mother fuckers, and waiting an hour in a line for fucking food then trying to find a place to sit! YAY a ships life is not the life for me!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I hate coffee shops attached to book stores. I also hate the Barnes and Nobles near me, which doesn't have any sitting area. To add insult to injury, they harass any customer (IE, me on Saturday) who sits down to read through a book before making the decision to buy.

On second thought, I'll broaden my hatred to any and all coffee shops. I suppose my opinion would be different if I were liberal and liked coffee. But I'm not and I don't. So F U.

The Stockroom of the place i work. Packed as tight as it can possibly be packed; 3 palletes and we are at fuckin capacity, from floor to ceiling....but thank god the holiday shopping season is coming up...so 7 palletes at a clip from now on!!!!! And guess who's in charge of stock....PROJ!!!!!!!!!

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
Cubicles. That what i hate, my own little isolationist chamber of drab standard grey. Grey walls, grey computer, grey chair, grey carpet. Its not monotone, its....wait.. it is monotone. The only thing that makes it great is i got piles of berserk stuff on my walls.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Meathook said:
Cubicles. That what i hate, my own little isolationist chamber of drab standard grey. Grey walls, grey computer, grey chair, grey carpet. Its not monotone, its....wait.. it is monotone. The only thing that makes it great is i got piles of berserk stuff on my walls.
I would rather have a cubicle. At least then I could reenact scenes from Office Space and have some privacy. Shit, my "desk" pretty much consists of a picnic table with a bunch of shitty computers on them! Its fucking ghetto!

I hate clubs, where people go to dance and drink. I've never actually been to one, but I just know I would hate it with a passion.. I do like bars though. You can just go and sit and order your drinks in peace.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
If i had to pîck one, i'd say banks.
Thoses fuckers always make mistakes and tell me bullshit regarding themselves, like you have to go there, no they were bullshitting you, you haveto see them, and after half an hour of waiting in a small place, okay well see in a week and ill be late and boring and something wont be good either. And allo ? want to take this offer ? its nice, free for the first year ? uhh why not. and oh they take money from me though i havent received anything, i'm in the offer. later, i receive it and send it a month or two later (laze) they keep stealing a few euros per month just to make me remember not to ever trust those filthy bitches who work in a bank. :chomp:

Bank is my enemy =)

McDonalds car parks, i dont even eat maccy d's but every time i go past one it always looks like a hole, during the day there are just mountains of rubbish which people drop then at night when its too dark to see the trash u get all these kids hanging around who are too retarded to find anything better to do than hang around in a car park full of trash.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
First off, let me say that this topic is absolutley awesome. I love topics where we can share our personal feelings and preferences (I now know what you all drink!). I'm very tired and can't really think right now but, I'm gonna have to say the dentists office. Scares the crap outta me! More to come...

Room 1-817, in the Academics building in at my college. It's utter hell, with the musty air, ridiculous lectures/midterms/exams, and overall dank and dark atmosphere.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I hate a lot of places. One is definately the tourist areas in Italy. Basically, it's crowded as a new york subway, there's absolutely no good food, and nobody has any fucking clue where they're going. They just take a few steps and then stop and stare at absolutely nothing, right in your way.

Now that I think of it, I hate just about any tourist oriented area. For some inexplicable reason, they're filled with international minority sweatshop members who constantly bother you to buy some rediculous and worthless trinket that has absolutely no relation to the place you're visiting.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
Now that I think of it, I hate just about any tourist oriented area. For some inexplicable reason, they're filled with international minority sweatshop members who constantly bother you to buy some rediculous and worthless trinket that has absolutely no relation to the place you're visiting.
While in Paris, I made sure to be an inconspicuous tourist; never having my picture taken giving a thumbs up next to famous statues in the Louvre; never haggling local vendors over prices; never wearing anything obnoxiuosly American... Oh wait, scratch that. I wore a "CALIFORNIA" t-shirt that has a near-bare breasted woman tanning and holding a beach ball.

Oh well, sorry Vax :guts:

Kart

Resident /b/tard
any tips for touring europe and gettin the most out of the culture rather then being looked at as a complete and disgusting outsider?

Places I hate? anywhere with a line, nothing pisses me off more then having to stand in a line.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Leeuwer said:
Yeah. Don't wear pink shirts.

Thats a universal law, rather than a travel tip.

Walter said:
While in Paris, I made sure to be an inconspicuous tourist; never having my picture taken giving a thumbs up next to famous statues in the Louvre; never haggling local vendors over prices; never wearing anything obnoxiuosly American... Oh wait, scratch that. I wore a "CALIFORNIA" t-shirt that has a near-bare breasted woman tanning and holding a beach ball.

I hear yea. I tried my best to blend in while there, too. I kept my thumbs-up-in-front-of-monuments to a minimum and I didnt' do that stupid thing people do where they get their photo taken with the Eiffel tower in the distance and they hold their hand out to make it look like they're leaning on it. I lost count of how many times I saw it, people must think they're being very clever.
However, my attempts to blend in to the populace failed. I think maybe my beret wasn't worn the right way or my red balloon wasn't red enough. Ah well, I'll try to get it right next time.

Top Bottom