Episode 265

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Title: 妖獣都市(1) - City of the Demon Beasts (1)

05v22.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
YES!  Thanks Aaz!  Looks like its back to Vritannis.  I'm guessing we'll see the Holy Pontiff again in a few episodes, strolling into the city with Sonia and Mule, but for now it's Guts and co.! :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the Daka have started the slaughter. :void: It's been a while since we had a series of episodes by the way, last time was in volume 26.

Aazealh said:
Sweet. With the "(1)" at the episode title's end, this means the part of the chapter is too big to be told in one episode. Looking forward to Guts and company killing them.
Aazealh said:
It's been a while since we had a series of episodes by the way, last time was in volume 26.
Which has me excited; volume 30 will end end on an epic/dramatic scale like how volume 26 did with the Berserk Armor.

This is simply fantastic... haha a series of episode... Who know it will be extend in one whole volume like back ages ago in the Golden age... :troll:

scroto

Mmm....You don't say?
:guts: :guts: :guts: :guts: Sweetness  :guts: :guts: :guts: :guts:

I've been hoping for some sweet sweet (epic maybe?!?!) Fighting since the fight with Grunbeld got cut short. Oh please let us get a whole volume of violence!!

...Volume of Violence... I LIKE IT!!!

No doubt Guts will draw his sword and take out a group of enemies on thelast page, leaving us foaming at the mouth for two weeks until we get to see him start the slaughter.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
chief said:
Its seemed like forever since there has been alot of violence...
scroto said:
Oh please let us get a whole volume of violence!!

:schierke:

Smith said:
haha a series of episode... Who know it will be extend in one whole volume like back ages ago in the Golden age...

I doubt that.

Saiki said:
Bleh, I was actually more interested in what Griff was gonna do with the pope.

Don't worry, I don't think we've seen the last of it. :griff:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
this episode looks very interesting indeed...and i find the daka's weapon kinda strange (its like one of the first time i see them) looks like a primitive screwdriver or something but it does the job haha

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Late preview, early episode. :badbone:

Not a lot of things happen, the Daka start slaughtering guards, then are stopped by Guts who in turn mangles them (resulting in classic jaw dropping action from the guards). Serpico, Isidro and Puck join the battle, soon followed by Farnese. Schierke spots a Kushan caster controlling the Daka that Guts dispatches quickly. They proceed, the town is already in bad shape and Schierke is reminded of Sonia's prediction. Then suddenly appears... A Makara! Some tiger familiars and Daka also rush as reinforcements (who said pincer attack? :guts:). The Daka actually ride the familiars too, I found it pretty funny. Guts prepares to confront the Makara alone while the others face the familiars and Daka.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Ahh, back after having had soem very busy weeks at university (which made me unable to reply last time I posted here.. ^^;; ).

Seems like the Daka has begun the slaughter and the soldiers of Vritanis doesn't seem to be putting up a very impressive defense yet. Hmm. I do have to say that this may tell us a bit more of the Daka's fightning power thorugh; since they were basically stomped by the apostles in vol 27, it's kinda nice to see that they're apparently still formidable opponents as long as their opponents aren't a horde of apostles... Of course, I doubt they'll be much of a match for Guts & co. Wonder if Schierke will be able to figure out what the Dakas truly are just by looking at them...?

CnC

Ad Oculos
Thanks aaz. That early "EPISODE" was unexpected but highly welcomed. Thanks!

Daka riding tigers, huh? hoowuddathunkit?

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Thanks for the episode, Aazealh!

Gotta love Puck and Ishidro's "Master and disciple"-attack :D
As usually, Guts makes quite a few jaws drop :3. Also here we finds out that apparently not only the familiars, but also Daka are under the control of those kushan magicans...

Daka riding familiars? now THIS is new...o_O.

Let's just hope Guts won't have much trouble with this Makara...

Aazealh said:
Late preview, early episode. :badbone:

Not a lot of things happen, the Daka start slaughtering guards, then are stopped by Guts who in turn mangles them (resulting in classic jaw dropping action from the guards). Serpico, Isidro and Puck join the battle, soon followed by Farnese. Schierke spots a Kushan caster controlling the Daka that Guts dispatches quickly. They proceed, the town is already in bad shape and Schierke is reminded of Sonia's prediction. Then suddenly appears... A Makara! Some tiger familiars and Daka also rush as reinforcements (who said pincer attack? :guts:). The Daka actually ride the familiars too, I found it pretty funny. Guts prepares to confront the Makara alone while the others face the familiars and Daka.
Thanks for the early episode again Aaz. :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dark Wanderer said:
Ahh, back after having had soem very busy weeks at university (which made me unable to reply last time I posted here.. ^^;; ).

Hey Dark Wanderer, well welcome back then. :void:

Dark Wanderer said:
I do have to say that this may tell us a bit more of the Daka's fightning power thorugh; since they were basically stomped by the apostles in vol 27, it's kinda nice to see that they're apparently still formidable opponents as long as their opponents aren't a horde of apostles...

Yeah, they're obviously superior to the average human fighters, but they can't do much against such overpowering opponents. I guess their time to shine hasn't really come yet.

Dark Wanderer said:
Of course, I doubt they'll be much of a match for Guts & co.

Hehe, indeed not. :puck:

Oh yeah, and before anybody asks, next episode will come out on December 22.

Woo! Thanks Aazealh! :) You got to love the blank stare of the army after just sitting back and watching the Carnage done by Gatsu and just casually walking away like nothing had happen....

Looks like the next episode is only for Christmas though, well I guess this is a good birthday present for me so it works ;)

Top Bottom