map of berserk

puella

Berserk forever
My friend(15year old Korean boy)made this map. and map of Midland will be continued.
Though it may be not correct, I think this work is so cool. 8)

click

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Er... Its a really cool idea, but this looks like a bunch of made up stuff to me... How'd he/she come up with the geographic locations in relation to others? ::)

puella

Berserk forever
but this looks like a bunch of made up stuff to me...
yeah, there's no way to make a real map. so it depends on his imagination relating to the story.
but I think the location of waterfalls could be correct.  8)

How'd he/she come up with the geographic locations in relation to others?  ::)
it's a mystery. I did ask him but he just said he refered to the story and occurence of events.
At this point, I'd suggest talking about the exact locations in berserk as you think.

** is there really field of stones in berserk? I can't remember ::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
** is there really field of stones in berserk? I can't remember ::)
Im pretty sure he means the stones that Guts runs across when he's running away from Godo's hut in the last parts of volume 13. Guts crosses quite a bit of ground apparently, in relation to the rest of the world 8). Thats my biggest problem with the map.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
is that an indian burial mound in the middle or does midland have a huge developing boob??

If it was intentional, well he is 15. Boys will be boys.

I for one think it could be the hill where Guts first meets the Hawks.

Or it could be one bigass behelit landfill, where SK goes after a long days work of behelit gathering.

puella

Berserk forever
I for one think it could be the hill where Guts first meets the Hawks.

Or it could be one bigass behelit landfill, where SK goes after a long days work of behelit gathering.
Both are quite good. 8) I think it's just a common hill.

Im pretty sure he means the stones that Guts runs across when he's running away from Godo's hut in the last parts of volume 13. Guts crosses quite a bit of ground apparently, in relation to the rest of the world 8). Thats my biggest problem with the map.
ho~ I can't think up good answer for this.
what do you think, guys?

Vermillion

Both are quite good. 8) I think it's just a common hill.
Not quite common its if the only hill on the map and elevation exceeding even the mountain! (according to the map :p )

ho~ I can't think up good answer for this.
what do you think, guys?
Holding Vol 13 now and yup, page 208.

Or maybe it could be the site where young Guts kills the wolves after escaping from Gambino's goons (starting page 69, vol 4).

puella

Berserk forever
He explained to me about the map in detail.

1) the field of stones

Getting out of Godo's mine, in vol. 13, Guts runs through the forest, where the field of stones and the river are in the middle.

2) the hill in the middle

He said he coudn't be sure of the location of the hill because he just saw Guts stops there.

3) the hill on the top

We can see there are a lot of mountains in front of the hill where Caska had the demon child.

4)  two waterfalls and the river

He speculated one waterfall leads to the other and he found out the fact the river has been divided into two from the map Caska holds rescuing Griffith.

5) the castles of Koka and the snail count

He guessed a path surrounded by the forest connects two castles from the scene Guts meets Collete.

** as I said before, too bad we can't find out the exact locations and should depend on our own imagination and speculation for many parts. but I also think it's so interesting stuff.

puella

Berserk forever
Here's the expanded map

click

Actually, I don't remember the name of the tower(J) and the castle(V). anybody help me :)
and this could help us more.

click

e.n.j.o.y

Vermillion

Very cool, I love looking at maps!

So I take it that this map does not match the first one. If it does then I guess the entire first map is found in the forest just south of Windham in the second map(east from Castle "X")?

puella

Berserk forever
So I take it that this map does not match the first one. If it does then I guess the entire first map is found in the forest just south of Windham in the second map(east from Castle "X")?
Oh, you are quite right. It was my mistake putting Korean into English.
It's originally "ball" not "Windahm Castle" in the first map. :-X
I think the ballroom is in Windahm Castle so I put "ball" into "Windahm Castle"
I am gonna amend it now thanks to Vermillion. :)

but I'm still confused. Where is the party for the Hawks at? isn't it in Windahm castle or... ???

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
so much wood...so sweet and innocent...
where was the hundred men fight supposed to be?

Vermillion

but I'm still confused. Where is the party for the Hawks at? isn't it in Windahm castle or... ???

Don't know for sure, but I think it was. The King and some top Generals were at the ball. And when the Hawks were enjoying thier victory celebration, the Queen and Princess were in town too. So I guess my point is, where else would the royalty be other than behind the walls and safety of Windham( or Windahm :p)

puella

Berserk forever
yeah, no doubt the ball is at Windahm castle.

hahahaha~ It's a matter of misinterpretation. I didn't know it until I got the answer from HIM.
"Mudohoi" has two meanings in Korean, "ball" and "contest for Marshal Arts". The latter is what He originally meant and the former is what I take. :-X

so I've amended it again. The castle at the top right in the first map is where Guts meets Sillatte first wandering about after leaving the Hawks. :p

Top Bottom